BeautyFaceFace Makeupe.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Luminous Putty Primer

Elf Cosmetics Luminous Putty Primer

Luminous Putty Primer

Cannot wait to try these tomorrow!!! Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (110 Porcelain) Elf Cosmetics Luminous Putty Primer Conair InfinitiPro Salon Performance Hair Dryer in Rainbow Chrome Essence Lash Princess Curl Mascara
How does this compare to the poreless putty primer?
Elf Cosmetics Luminous Putty Primer does this separate your foundation ?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Luminous Putty Primer!
Chloe G.
Rexburg, ID
Elf Cosmetics Luminous Putty Primer uploaded by Chloe G.
I love this product! I recently recently been on Accutane so my skin is super dry so this luminous putty primer gives a nice sheen to my face that it is currently lacking to to the fact that I’m so dry from taking the medication. It really makes my skin glow✨
Mandie  M.
Hamilton, OH
Elf Cosmetics Luminous Putty Primer uploaded by Mandie  M.
Purchased at: e.l.f. cosmetics
So this is super easy to use and blends in very well...it actually does fill my pores in and the package is very easy to open and apply quickly...deff. a 👍
Jess M.
Mckeesport, PA
Purchased at: Target
I’m obsessed with this over top of watermelon glow drops ::: it makes my skin literally glow from within and poreless !!!
Jenna B.
Shelton, CT
Elf Cosmetics Luminous Putty Primer uploaded by Jenna B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Ahhh! I love this!! Cant even put into this box how good this primer is. Moisturizing and minimizes pores. Has a stickier consistency which i like because my foundation clings to it. Elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer
Amena B.
Brooklyn, NY
Elf Cosmetics Luminous Putty Primer uploaded by Amena B.
It is amazing!! One of the best purchases I have made. It makes my makeup stay on all day long and makes it look really smooth. I think it is so worth the price. Will definitely recommend this to everyone!
Laura B.
Elf Cosmetics Luminous Putty Primer uploaded by Laura B.
This is a great, affordable primer for those with dry skin! I love a dewy look and this primer delivers. It feels very moisturizing and diminishes fine lines and wrinkles very well! It has tiny golden shimmer in it. Enough to give you that luminous look that's not overdone. It made my makeup last for most of the day. Towards the end of the day my fine lines became noticeable and my makeup didn't look as good. This primer retails for $9.00 so for that price it works pretty darn well!! I would definitely recommend this primer if you're looking for a really nice primer but don't want to spend $$$$.
Stevie D.
Chandler, AZ
Elf Cosmetics Luminous Putty Primer uploaded by Stevie D.
LOVE THIS PRIMER! My skin sometimes leans towards the dry side and this primer has been life saving. I saw everyone talking about the pink pore putty primer but decided to try this one instead and boy oh boy am I glad I did! It drips my foundation so well and covers my acne that I HATE all while leaving my face feeling luminous and hydrated. It doesn’t make me feel or look greasy or gross, just a nice small luminosity that I haven’t gotten with a primer before. A little goes a long way so I know it’ll last for awhile. I got it 2 weeks ago and have barely put a dent in it. The price point is GREAT and I’ll definitely be buying this again once I’m out.
Emily L.
New Milford, CT
Elf Cosmetics Luminous Putty Primer uploaded by Emily L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Tried this for the first time on Valentine's day and my makeup was flawless! I usually crease around my smile lines so pairing this primer with the e.l.f foundation helped so much with this issue! Not heavy at all and helped smooth out texture!
Veronica L.
Elf Cosmetics Luminous Putty Primer uploaded by Veronica L.
I love this luminous putty primer from e.l.f. Cosmetics most of my makeup are from this brand because is super cheap but amazing quality and 100% cruelty free, my makeup looks flawless with this primer and it feels really good on my face! I will be buying more! I am also using the bb cream from elf nude shade as a foundation i love how natural it looks
Rachel C.
Smithville, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Elf Cosmetics Luminous Putty Primer This is great especially if you have mature or dryer skin it has a little touch if lumi gold .and drys down nice really BRIGHTENING.....it reminds me of an affordable version of silk canvas.. The Silk Canvas Protective Primer have both and grab for this alot to save my other.....it leaves skin feeling very smooth.....and really last ...I have even used it with concealer for priming my eyes it's really a gem find .. PRICEPOINT APROVED
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Renee T.
Murfreesboro, TN
il y a 4 mois
Amanda S. il y a 4 mois
Please let me know how good that hair dryer is. I’ve been looking for one with the diffuser. Thx ☺️😉
member-19a781
atlanta
il y a 5 mois
Elf Cosmetics Luminous Putty Primer does this separate your foundation ?
Rosalyn R. il y a 5 mois
No, it gives a nice glow
Tayler B.
Bowie, MD
il y a 6 mois
Elf Cosmetics Luminous Putty Primer does this primer help smooth your skin?
member-2571e1 il y a 3 mois