BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

New. To Hydrate & Moisturize the Skin. Great for on-the-go travel for mess-free application. Infused with Aloe, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Soy, Ginkgo Biloba, Coconut Milk & Sweet Almond Oil to revitalize & nourish the skin Hydrate your body with silky smooth moisture.  The light & airy lotion moisturizes the skin keeping it soft & supple all day long.  Enrich your senses with the warm scent of vanilla & soothing coconut for a deep indulgence.  Infused with Aloe, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Soy, Ginkgo Biloba, Coconut Milk & Sweet Almond Oil to revitalize & nourish the skin.  In. see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Camila A.
Camila A.
Tecate, CA
I love these lotion wipes!! When I go to get my eyebrows and upper lip waxed my skin is sensitive and usually turns red and irritated. (I even get small break-outs where the wax was applied.) Not anymore... these wipes have helped me so much in reducing the redness and irritation. I take my wipes with me to the salon, after the waxing I wipe my face with them, then just rinse off with water. Totally recommend this product!
Erika N.
Erika N.
Okemos, MI
I have never heard of lotion wipes before in my life and I did not have high hopes for these but they surprised me. The lotion on the wipes is lightly scented and lightly moisturize the skin. This product is perfect for people who are lazy with the moisturizer, aka me. I only gave this product 4 stars because it did not wow me. It was just an interesting product.
Bree T.
Bree T.
Columbia, SC
I don't know if any has tried these and liked them. I thought I would like them. the towels are nice and soft. but honestly I rinsed then and cleaned my face with them only after completing rinsed. the smell was awful. wouldn't buy again because rinsing the lotion off to use a lotion wipe kinda defeats the purpose. I just don't like throwing away products...
Bebe B.
Bebe B.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a really refreshing cloth. I prefer this over the regular E.l.f. Cloths although I use both.

Personally I think it's because the light scent the light scent gives me an islandy vacation feel.

Is E.l.f. Coming out w any more scents?

Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love these moisturizing wipes, I use these to take off my makeup and they do a great job at it, I also love that they are cruelty free and I purchased these at the dollar tree. Also they are great for traveling with.
Slay C.
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
20 wipes for $2.99 at Target seemed affordable until I realized how many wipes I would need to use just to remove a days worth or makeup. The packaging was classic black and white which is always appealing of course. When it came to actually using the product I didn't like the residue feel it left on my skin. I get it's suppose to have lotion built in to add to your skin, but it just felt very oily and sticky when it dried. The wipes themselves dried very quickly and didn't pick up as much product as I thought it would. After I finished the package, I haven't boughten another one since. Would I recommend to a friend? Maybe if they wanted to use it as a temporary travel since thing to bring with them on the go or if they were going to sleep over someone else's house, but not as a daily used product.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Delightful Exfoliating Mini-Spa Treatment with Each Use

These are some of the most enjoyable wipes I've used. They have a gentle citrus scent (I wish they smelled like Ole Henriksen's, as they're identical to Dreamsicles), but the cloth itself has millions of microscopic nubs to exfoliate your skin as you wisk away waterproof makeup, grime, and oil with ease. The cloth will not irritate your delicate skin, but gently gives you a mini-spa beauty treatment with each use. Genius!
Afeisha D.
Afeisha D.
Far Rockaway, NY
LOOOOOOVE, I don't even know where I got these from I think they were gifted to me from a friend. But the way they worked and didn't dry out my skin I'm all for it. My skin is prone to dry patches and without proper moisture my skin looks terrible but these got the job done and my skin was great afterwards. If I can find them would definitely purchase on my own.
Dani S.
Dani S.
Seattle
I was pretty excited to get these because the price was great but it did not work with my skin type (combination) it left some what of an oily finish to my face which cause irriataion because I have sensitive skin. With a different skin type this could be a great product it just didn't work for me
Khadija M.
Khadija M.
BLUEFIELD , WV
I usually use these wipes after I use the makeup removing wipes. They leave my face very moisturizer and soft I usually order them online but I'm pretty sure you can find them and any drug store. I would Definitely recommend this product to anyone that loves a good moisturizer and coconut fragrance
jessica k.
jessica k.
Do they break anyone out
Janina F.
Janina F.
Davie, FL
Is this work pretty good? I never use this before other than there make up.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Do these irritate the eyes?
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Xenia, OH
Would these be a good choice for after a workout but no time to shower?
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
How is this on sensitive skin? Especially oily skin!