9 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Soft and fluffy, these vibrant, shimmering Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow colors can be used as eyeshadow or a bold liner. The whipped gel texture is easy to blend and lightweight for lasting comfort and wear. Perfect for highlighting the brow bone and adding extra shimmer for a truly glam look.

Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Cicero, IL
Review for: Festivity, Festivity

These are wonderful products - and different from other glittery eye products. The texture is a little weird and bouncey, sort of a rubbery glitter jelly. It applies best with a clean finger. But once on the lid this stuff really shines (pun intended.) I am in my late forties. Most glittery eye shadows, although I love them, really play up the slightly crepey, dry texture of my lids. This problem is especially severe in the winter, just when I want to dress up for the holidays. But whatever E.L.F. has put in these shadows is genius. They lie on my lids so smooth. I'm not saying I look 18, but I look better than I did before I put on the shadow. I own the silver and the gold and I am ordering the other colors today. Even if you aren't concerned about the age of your eyes, you will love these products. If they were repackaged and given to me as a high end product from Smashbox or UD I would totally believe it. E.L.F. hit this one out of the park.
Siterria N.
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Review for: Soiree
If anyone knows me they know I love me a cranberry shade it's my go to color for sure I can wear cranberry/Wine shades and feel like I'm on top of the world it's an amazing color for WOC (women of color) I love it I love it and this E.L.F Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in the Shade "Soirée" is like a cranberry chocolate shimmery pigment shade that will give you do many compliments I wore it this Saturday (11-28-2015) and all I got was " I love your eyeshadow color very pretty" so I say too you whom ever reads my review Go STALK UP ON Your E.L.F. PRODUCTS It's affordable and you will thank me later SMILES....!!!!
Hiba N.
Hiba N.
Review for: Soiree
I love this eyeshadow! I was hesitant to buy it at fist but I'm happy I did. The texture isn't as powdery as other eyeshadows, it's almost bouncy. it feels like a reformulated cream to powder finish. Besides the texture it has a beautiful selection of colors to choose from. It isn't the most pigmented shadow in the world but it's decent and can be overlooked. But the best part is that is last all day long! I wore it few times without primer and it still stuck on. The only reason to not get this product is if you dislike shimmery eyeshadows.
Jams M.
Jams M.
Review for: Soiree
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE. So pigmented, and lasts FOREVER. I pretty much own all of them and find that the lighter shades are more patchy and dry than the darker ones. The darker ones are fabulous. I recommend using your finger to apply and blend. Going in with a brush will just separate the pigmentation and it won't look as vibrant as the eyeshadow itself. I apply using my fingers and the top it off with eyeshadow (usually a similar color to the lustrous eyeshadow), to make it last even longer. Legit, my eyeshadow stays nice for 10 hours.
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Confetti
This product is pretty good. I definitely think that the Maybelline tattoo color eyeshadow is better, however, the prices on the two aren't even comparable. This is much cheaper, but the pigment just isn't there for me. It's decent, but with something like this I'm looking for a "wow" pigment and this honestly just kind of added some shimmer and that's about it.bif you're just looking for something that can spice up a shimmery look, then this is great. But I wouldn't use this alone if you're looking for any type of pigment!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Review for: Elf French Toast
You can't beat the price ! Elf products for me are hit and miss. Some I absolutely love and others are just a total waste of money. The Elf Long lasting lustrous eye shadow in the color French toast was definitely a hit! It goes on smoothly and lasts all day! It is a shimmery brown color that compliments most skin tones. It is in a glass pit container with a black unscrew lid. Which is nice because you can literally scrape out the very last bit of eye shadow! Versus a tube where you waste a lot of product.
Niki H.
Niki H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Festivity, Festivity
Im sure this product works just fine for others and is a great product. However I was unable to reap the benefits as Ive tried it a few times and my eyes burned, got puffy, and watery. I think I may be allergic to something in the product but I'm unsure on what it is. With that being said... to apply it was easy and smooth and it looked nice until the unfortunate happened.

My sister in law uses this lroduct and she has no issues with it so I suppose its just my sensitivity.
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite Health can be a drugstore product depending on where you are it is one of the products I started off with doing makeup I have been makeup for a year and it really helps to understand the quality of different makeups out there and it is one that will continue to use and one of my favorite drugstore products if you're not very familiar with elf products I'd give it a shot especially these are one of my favorites I love to wear
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Wyncote, PA
Review for: Festivity, Festivity
I could talk about e.l.f. products all day! First of all, this eyeshadow has become my go-to for many occasions. I wear it to work, for special nights out and anytime I want a subtle yet noticeable look. Such a dark color looks great on dark skin and the shimmer pops. I like that the darkness of the product sticks well but is not heavy in the face. When cleaning off, it doesn't leave glitter residue like most other eyeshadows. Love it!
Charlee S.
Charlee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love these eye shadows! For the price point, you can't beat them! I love them to add a little drama to any look. They have really nice color payoff and have sparkle without looking like a glitter bomb. I wish they would add more colors to the range though! I really haven't had a problem with creasing from these shadows, but I always wear eye shadow primer. I definitely recommend these and think they're a bang for your buck!
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
I heard these are just a bunch of glitter that gets all over your face and the color shade isn't accurate. Is that true?
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never tried the e.l.f eyeshadow dose these eyeshadow work really good or no
Julie V.
Julie V.
Any suggestions on how to apply?
Trinity W.
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these blend pretty well? Are they creamy or cakey? How pigmented are these on lid? Would you say they needed a primer?
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Storrs Mansfield, CT
I've been looking for an eyeshadow that is really pigmented but not too expensive. Has anytime tried these? How long do they last without creasing or sliding off?