BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #75 in Eyeshadow

Soft and fluffy, these vibrant, shimmering Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow colors can be used as eyeshadow or a bold liner. The whipped gel texture is easy to blend and lightweight for lasting comfort and wear. Perfect for highlighting the brow bone and adding extra shimmer for a truly glam look.

Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Review for: Soiree
If anyone knows me they know I love me a cranberry shade it's my go to color for sure I can wear cranberry/Wine shades and feel like I'm on top of the world it's an amazing color for WOC (women of color) I love it I love it and this E.L.F Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in the Shade "Soirée" is like a cranberry chocolate shimmery pigment shade that will give you do many compliments I wore it this Saturday (11-28-2015) and all I got was " I love your eyeshadow color very pretty" so I say too you whom ever reads my review Go STALK UP ON Your E.L.F. PRODUCTS It's affordable and you will thank me later SMILES....!!!!
Jams M.
Review for: Soiree
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE. So pigmented, and lasts FOREVER. I pretty much own all of them and find that the lighter shades are more patchy and dry than the darker ones. The darker ones are fabulous. I recommend using your finger to apply and blend. Going in with a brush will just separate the pigmentation and it won't look as vibrant as the eyeshadow itself. I apply using my fingers and the top it off with eyeshadow (usually a similar color to the lustrous eyeshadow), to make it last even longer. Legit, my eyeshadow stays nice for 10 hours.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Confetti
This product is pretty good. I definitely think that the Maybelline tattoo color eyeshadow is better, however, the prices on the two aren't even comparable. This is much cheaper, but the pigment just isn't there for me. It's decent, but with something like this I'm looking for a "wow" pigment and this honestly just kind of added some shimmer and that's about it.bif you're just looking for something that can spice up a shimmery look, then this is great. But I wouldn't use this alone if you're looking for any type of pigment!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Review for: Elf French Toast
You can't beat the price ! Elf products for me are hit and miss. Some I absolutely love and others are just a total waste of money. The Elf Long lasting lustrous eye shadow in the color French toast was definitely a hit! It goes on smoothly and lasts all day! It is a shimmery brown color that compliments most skin tones. It is in a glass pit container with a black unscrew lid. Which is nice because you can literally scrape out the very last bit of eye shadow! Versus a tube where you waste a lot of product.
Niki H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Festivity, Festivity
Im sure this product works just fine for others and is a great product. However I was unable to reap the benefits as Ive tried it a few times and my eyes burned, got puffy, and watery. I think I may be allergic to something in the product but I'm unsure on what it is. With that being said... to apply it was easy and smooth and it looked nice until the unfortunate happened.

My sister in law uses this lroduct and she has no issues with it so I suppose its just my sensitivity.
Charlee S.
I really love these eye shadows! For the price point, you can't beat them! I love them to add a little drama to any look. They have really nice color payoff and have sparkle without looking like a glitter bomb. I wish they would add more colors to the range though! I really haven't had a problem with creasing from these shadows, but I always wear eye shadow primer. I definitely recommend these and think they're a bang for your buck!
Shawna C.
San Pedro, CA
Review for: Elf French Toast
Omg, I absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow! It was my first time trying a creme long lasting shadow in a pot. And I found it at DOLLAR TREE! yes, DOLLAR TREE! So how could I pass it up, it was only a dollar. The pigment is so nice and it really is long lasting. It's so easy to use and great to carry in your purse if you suddenly need some glamour in your life. It's a nice toasty gold color. It's so cute. I highly recommend this!
Mary J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I buy a pinkish tone for a base and this stuff is amazing. It stays on ALL DAY, yet comes off easily with any make up wipe. It is easy to blend and doesn't run when it is warm. You can't beat the price either. It does take a few tries to learn how to properly apply it (less is more) but the colors really stay. I have bought several other colors to play with for different effects.
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
I purchased this eyeshadow in the e.l.f store because I was so impressed with the sample. Usually with inexpensive makeup, I find that it doesn't last as long or apply as easily as designer brands. This eyeshadow, however, is very light and lasts for hours if used with an eyelid primer. It's also cheap enough that you can buy several shades and experiment with different looks!
Tracy U.
Franklin, OH
This brand is too good to be true! The prices are so inexpensive, yet the products compare to a lot of high end brands. They continue to make the packaging more and more luxurious. These are easy to use, and I would recommend them to anyone, whether they are just starting out with makeup, or someone who is a veteran makeup artist who wants to expand their collection
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
I heard these are just a bunch of glitter that gets all over your face and the color shade isn't accurate. Is that true?
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never tried the e.l.f eyeshadow dose these eyeshadow work really good or no
Julie V.
Any suggestions on how to apply?
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these blend pretty well? Are they creamy or cakey? How pigmented are these on lid? Would you say they needed a primer?
Danielle K.
Storrs Mansfield, CT
I've been looking for an eyeshadow that is really pigmented but not too expensive. Has anytime tried these? How long do they last without creasing or sliding off?