BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Eda M.
Prince George, BC
OH MY GOODNESS! I have absolutely been loving this product! What I love is that it is super AFFORDABLE (only $3.97 CAD) and long lasting. This product also applies smoothly and easily on the brows. I like to use this product with my favourite E.L.F. Cosmetics Duo Eyebrow Brush. And the BEST part? This product is pretty comparable to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow but only 1/3 of the cost! The main difference is that the E.L.F. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream formula is a bit softer in texture in comparison to the dip brow but HONESTLY, both apply the same. In the photo I've attached, my right Eyebrow is the E.L.F Cosmetics Lock on liner and Brow Cream in Espresso and my left eyebrow it is the ABH Dipbrow in dark brown. Can you guys tell the difference? My fiancé couldn't and thought both looked the same. So if you're looking for a cheaper alternative to the dip brow, then definitely give this a shot! E.L.F. Cosmetics did such a great job on this product and I highly recommend it!
Lacie B.
I like the colors of these dip brow creams more than the other creams because they just have better undertones and the only thing I see wrong with this product is that the formula if not applied almost perfectly is very thick and fake looking on the skin
Karolina C.
I just recently started using eyebrow products and I got this product recommended to me by a friend and I use this product every time I go to an event and it stays on and makes my eyebrows look good I will definitely be buying this in the future!
Samantha M.
Maple Ridge, BC
This brow pod is pretty amazing if you're using a wax and powder right now I would 100% definitely try out this little pot here it is super cheap!! I also feel like it's a lot like the wax and powder but it goes a lot longer and it's just pretty Flawless and stays on quite well. I'm always stuck between the brush, spool and pencil methods but I'm loving sculpting my brows with a finer line brush then a spooly brush to add some texture to them. Iv used wax and powders pretty solid for two years now so I can give this a good review. If you use NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder and find yourself using a crap ton of the colour wax over the powder side try this pot out promise you will be pleased.
Rose V.
Upper Marlboro
Just used for the first time...looked natural...not too heavy ..will continue to use. Worried it may rub off...it didn’t
Alicia K.
I just picked this up yesterday and it is awesome so far. Made it through my whole day without smudging! I expected it to be a cream but it dries to a nice matte finish without feeling cakey.
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
This is my favorite eyebrow product I’ve ever used! I use it every day and it’s so pigmented that you only need one little dip to fill in the majority of your brow! I would recommend e.l.f brow cream to anyone who asked what they should buy on their next run. I bought it two months ago for not even that much, I guarantee I bought it at a drug store for three dollars!
Amber B.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this today looking for a better alternative to a brow pencil and I must say I'm in love with it!! The price is amazing and I can get it at Target!!!
Chelsea S.
W Bloomfield, MI
This eyebrow cream is extremely pigmented. A little goes along way. I'm still trying to work on my brows to I think you should go light handed with this product because it's really creamy and pigmented. Overall, great for the price recommend.
Sadia S.
I kinda bought this on a wimp from TJMaxx. They had it for $2 and I had never tried a cream eyebrow product so I figured I give it a whirl. I really didn't start using it til I decided to not thread, wax or anything else to my eyebrows since they were getting too thin. This product is awesome! I haven't tried the Anastasia Beverly Hills one and I know it's very popular but for $18, it's a little too much for my poor wallet :( so this is a great alternative. I think the texture is pretty good and goes on easy with a slanted brush. If it seems too dry, using a few drops of facial oil does the trick. Excellent product for the low price. And TJMaxx is a great place to hunt for awesome beauty deals.
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?