BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #25 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Eda M.
Prince George, BC
OH MY GOODNESS! I have absolutely been loving this product! What I love is that it is super AFFORDABLE (only $3.97 CAD) and long lasting. This product also applies smoothly and easily on the brows. I like to use this product with my favourite E.L.F. Cosmetics Duo Eyebrow Brush. And the BEST part? This product is pretty comparable to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow but only 1/3 of the cost! The main difference is that the E.L.F. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream formula is a bit softer in texture in comparison to the dip brow but HONESTLY, both apply the same. In the photo I've attached, my right Eyebrow is the E.L.F Cosmetics Lock on liner and Brow Cream in Espresso and my left eyebrow it is the ABH Dipbrow in dark brown. Can you guys tell the difference? My fiancé couldn't and thought both looked the same. So if you're looking for a cheaper alternative to the dip brow, then definitely give this a shot! E.L.F. Cosmetics did such a great job on this product and I highly recommend it!
Lacie B.
I like the colors of these dip brow creams more than the other creams because they just have better undertones and the only thing I see wrong with this product is that the formula if not applied almost perfectly is very thick and fake looking on the skin
Karolina C.
I just recently started using eyebrow products and I got this product recommended to me by a friend and I use this product every time I go to an event and it stays on and makes my eyebrows look good I will definitely be buying this in the future!
Alicia K.
I just picked this up yesterday and it is awesome so far. Made it through my whole day without smudging! I expected it to be a cream but it dries to a nice matte finish without feeling cakey.
Trinity j.
franklin
This is my favorite eyebrow product I’ve ever used! I use it every day and it’s so pigmented that you only need one little dip to fill in the majority of your brow! I would recommend e.l.f brow cream to anyone who asked what they should buy on their next run. I bought it two months ago for not even that much, I guarantee I bought it at a drug store for three dollars!
Amber B.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this today looking for a better alternative to a brow pencil and I must say I'm in love with it!! The price is amazing and I can get it at Target!!!
Chelsea S.
W Bloomfield, MI
This eyebrow cream is extremely pigmented. A little goes along way. I'm still trying to work on my brows to I think you should go light handed with this product because it's really creamy and pigmented. Overall, great for the price recommend.
Sadia S.
I kinda bought this on a wimp from TJMaxx. They had it for $2 and I had never tried a cream eyebrow product so I figured I give it a whirl. I really didn't start using it til I decided to not thread, wax or anything else to my eyebrows since they were getting too thin. This product is awesome! I haven't tried the Anastasia Beverly Hills one and I know it's very popular but for $18, it's a little too much for my poor wallet :( so this is a great alternative. I think the texture is pretty good and goes on easy with a slanted brush. If it seems too dry, using a few drops of facial oil does the trick. Excellent product for the low price. And TJMaxx is a great place to hunt for awesome beauty deals.
Allison B.
Florence , AL
I love almost all e.l.f products, and this e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream is now added to my list of loves!!

I purchased this at TJ MAXX for maybe $2-$4, I can not remember the exact price but it was super cheap!

I love all of e.l.f's packaging, I love the black boxes (black is my favorite color) and I think their products are great quality for a person on a budget.

This brow cream is amazing in my opinion! It is super pigmented and was very true to my my brow shade.

I have not found it to be very drying, but I still add a tiny drop of tarte Maracuja oil in it before application.

Love it!
Rheanna T.
San Jose, CA
Dupe for ABH dipbrow. I bought this because I didn't want to spend so much money on ABH after I ran out so I saved money and bought this one at target and I love it. A little goes a long way and the product is easy to apply. I would recommend using this because it doesn't matter what makeup you use as long as it does the job
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Tiffany W.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Kristina T.
Does this smudge a bunch if I accidentally numb my brow? I have dry skin Idk if that helps lol