BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What are your thoughts on e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow...2 Answers
  • How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Kaleigh H.
My go to dipbrow! Goes on so easily and is easily buildable if you’re going for a more glam look whereas you can also make it look very natural which I️ love! Another huge plus is that it’s extremely inexpensive! Definitely worth the money
Claudia G.
I have no problems with this product. I use it on my brows. It applies smooth and creamy and dries with a natural finish. It doesn't budge throughout the day.
Allie J.
Went on very smooth but was too greasy and if anything brushed against my brows, it smudged.
Lorelai T.
Hobart
This eyebrow product is long lasting and can help you pull off the Instagram eyebrow look. This product is basicly adupe for the Anastasia brow pomade but for half the price. This product has great pigmentation.
Angelina H.
Stockton
Very creamy also the eyebrow brush is very nice and the formula to this is very nice. Isn't water proof at all which doesn't state that but would have preferred it to be. Colors aren't all that either.
Yasheen R.
Winter Haven
Keeps my brows poppin. Doesn't smear. It stands by it name lock on brow cream. Smooth formula. Comes with lil slanted brush that works perfect.
Selena W.
Stoney Creek
Would absolutely recommend this to anyone who wants a lower cost, good quality dip brow product! 10/10, this is the only product i use for my brows
Breana B.
Henderson,Nevada
I love this product I even made a tutorial on my instagram using this product you should go check it out @breanadoesmakeup. This product is very pigmented you only need very little product on the brush I would totally recommend this product.
LA18💋🅿️ A.
San Jose CA
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Becky R.
Mission, TX
This eyebrow cream stays on forever ! It doesn’t come off unless you take it off. It’s perfect for all day wear. I like using it on days when I go out
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?