BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Using An Angled Eyeliner Brush, Apply Color Using Short Strokes To Imitate Eyebrow Hairs Or Line The Lash Line To Define.

Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyethylene, Silica Silyate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ceresin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499)

• Has anyone used the e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner And Br...4 Answers
  • What do you think about this product?? 😊5 Answers
  • Is this smudge proof and waterproof? How great is it in c...2 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner And Brow Cream
  • "This is my favorite eyebrow product. The brown shade is perfect for my dark brown brows. This pomade is smooth and very easy to distribute through the brows. Once it's on and dried it stays on all day with out smudging. This product is defiantly a steal! " in 331 reviews
  • "I love this better than my abh, I've used nothing but my abh pomade but I decided to give this a try and I was not disappointed! It blends amazingly and lasts a long time ! 😍" in 73 reviews
angelina m.
Atco, NJ
I love the brow gel better then a pencil. I also use a thin linner brush so it goes on better. I would go to the elf store to match the color
Haley M.
largo
Purchased at: Target
This is a great brow pomade if you’re looking for something less expensive. It goes on great and lasts all day. The consistency in the jar tends to get a little clumpy after awhile but nothing that you can’t work with. I recommend this product to anyone looking for an affordable brow cream!
Taylor R.
New Berlin
Purchased at: Target
I’m so surprised and how amazing this is and it is SO AFFORDABLE. I purchased this several months ago and I’m about halfway done with it. A little goes a long way and it stays in place all day. Can’t say I’ve used it as an eyeliner, but I would definitely recommend it for brows! I apply it with a small angled brush and it applies great.
Eva A.
Modesto, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Medium Brown more...
I love this, it is a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow dip. It is long lasting. I know have a different eyebrow fave. I would recommend to you if you are looking for something affordable and is a dupe for a high end brow dip.
Isabell S.
Purchased at: Target
This works at perfection for me. It is not expensive at all and works as well as any high end makeup
Kiley F.
Trinidad
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly it went on great, not thick not rubbery or anything but it made me disappointed was that it wasnt long lasting and it smudged way too easy.
lilidegaby m.
kigali
Review for: Medium Brown more...
Lock on liner and brow cream ; this gel is one of my Go to photoshoot,i like to use it when I'm ready to do some shoots,i love how pigmented it is. the packaging is real.highly recommended to those girls who want to slay with eyebrows
Lessly H.
Houston
I can't believe how gorgeously natural this makes my eyebrows look. I use elf's eyebrow duo brush with this, & I'm never going back to the eyebrow kit ever again. This is much easier to use & much more long-lasting. It's more pigmented than the eyebrow kit's wax & stays on much better than the powder. I have a slightly oily skin, but this doesn't budge on me the whole day. Medium brown is also the perfect color for me with my black hair. So glad elf came up with this product right when I was contemplating on buying the ABH one.
Hai H.
Lake Charles
I didn’t like the limited colors the store had and the cream was too hard so I had to dig my brush into it to pick up the product.
Emilie S.
Harrisburg
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Medium Brown more...
I love this stuff! Trying to find a pomade has been hard, but then i found this. And though it may be cheap, it’s a god send! I can do my brows perfectly with this. Blends so easily and makes doing my brows an absolute breeze. I am in no way amazing at doing my brows, but this helps me a lot! Cheap, effective, and worth at least trying it!
Danielle C.
Rio Linda
How is this product? Is it any good/ worth buying?
Olguiisz P.
What do you think about this product?? 😊
andrea n.
Doral, FL
Alba •.
Dallas
Is this one better than the Anastasia pomade ?
Isabella N.
I’ve been looking for a new drugstore brow product, how well does this work?