BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Kayla S.
Chilliwack, BC
Wow am I ever impressed! Very nice formula and very long lasting! I'd say it's water proof! Can't get over how cheap and awesome this price is! The shades tho are darker then they say.
jessica s.
Maldon , Essex
This product is amazing, it is so creamy! And it doesn't dry out at all which I love as most products do and you get a good amount in the pot. A little goes a long way and it was only £4.50 from Superdrug which is amazing as now we can buy them in the uk. This is the first product I have used from elf and I am excited to try some more I would definitely recommend!
Eikveer K.
Surrey , BC
This product is literally magic. it's extremely pigmented which allows me to create the type of brow I want. It's only $4 which is a huge bargain for what it's worth. If you're looking for a brow pomade definitely go for this!! I'm totally repurchasing this.
Savannah G.
New Brunswick, NJ
I absolutely LOVE this product. Reminds me of the Anastasia Dip Brow a little bit, but much cheaper. I used to use the ELF Brow Kit with wax and powder, but I always felt like it easily wiped off and came off throughout the day. This stuff is LOCKED ON! Once it dries, there's no coming off unless you use makeup remover. Really amazing product. I recommend using it with the duo end eyebrow brush.
Diamond M.
Fresno, CA
Really creamy and pigmented. It lasts really long. It wipes off easily though. Usually I set it with a powdered eyebrow.
Tekoa C.
This brow cream is AMAZING! Like no joke, this product is easy to use, it does not dry out, it is true to color and is dependable. It glides onto the brows and looks amazing on all skin tones.
Tejada A.
Lawrence , MA
e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream I bought this a few days ago and i tried this is so good and easy to use.
Elismarie T.
The pomade of elf cosmetics is a success, its creamy texture makes it perfect to fill the eyebrows and give it the shape and angle you so desire. I use it in the light tome Brown and my brows look marvelous, it is easy to handle and it saves a lot of product when using it with an angular brush, because I love it. I really recommend it and you will not regret it.
Alexis B.
I really love this palmade but I kinda wish it was more thick and less thin and slidey. It seems really easy to move around, but it is so pigmented it really makes up for that with the pigmentation of the cream.
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
This is the best eyebrow product I have used. It is just like the Anastasia brow pomade! It is as good as the high end brands. I am a first time user. I will be buying again. I recommend to anyone looking for a good eyebrow product.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?