BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?4 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Taymie V.
I hated this prduct sooo much. It was like so smooth but not in a good sense. I wasnt able to build my eyebrow, the product would keep moving everywhere. Then after hours it would crack in your skin. Im sorry elf but i would never recommend this product to anyone, and I just paid a dollar for it.
Macy D.
This is a good brow product and does last long but get a lighter shade because it does come out much darker than you would think. But I do think that there are other brow products that are better. I would buy it again but just in a lighter shade.
Kelsey C.
It's a pretty dry formula for a pomade. The color was ok. Would not buy again to hard to work with, to many similar priced products that work way better.
TIANA M.
WORCESTER, MA
This product was HORRIBLE!! I had it for a matter of days and it was all dried out. It didn't glide on like it was advertised to. I would NEVER repurchase or recommend this.
Sara M.
Really disappointed in this product I used the tiniest amount and it looked thick in my eyebrows. It also moved around outside the brow throughout the day. I also tried it as a liner and that was an even bigger mess. I needed it to be budgeproof and this sadly didn't do it for me which sucks because it's at a great price point
Jami T.
Macomb , MI
So apparently this is eyeliner & brow cream. Well I bought it to use as brow cream & I didn't like it. The consistency was strange for a brow product & everytime I tried to apply it it applied clumpy at first, no matter what I did & it came out very patchy. It was really cheap & sometimes you get what you pay for with make up, so I wasn't too mad but I wouldn't buy it again. I will probably give it to a friend.
Paige G.
Elkhart, IN
Very streaky, color is darker than what is shown. Very cakey and doesn't work well as eyeliner or brow gel.
member-77b452a82
I didn't really like it I used to use it before but not no more because I just don't like the way it leaves your eyelid
Karen C.
I hate this. I wish I could give it no stars. I was at a friends house and last minute had to go somewhere and she let me use this and it was literally trash. I use ABH and it's over a million times better! I know it's so much cheaper but cheaper isn't always better.
Courtney K.
This brow cream was very sticky and clumped in my eyebrows. I like the price but the quality was terrible
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?