BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
brandi G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been a huge advocate of the dip brow from ABH and since purchasing this I can’t put it down. It’s sooo creamy and amazing. It just glides on my brows perfectly and the light brown is great for blondes it’s not to dark. I absolutely love this so much.
Savannah S.
Page, AZ
I love to use this gel eyebrow dip for my eyebrows. It's the best product for beginners to use, especially because it is absolutely affordable. If your not a beginner and want to try something a little more high end, then I suggest you use Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, it is amazing.
Hailey W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! I use this product 5-7 days a week. It was hard for me to find a product I liked to use for my eyebrows and I’m so happy I found this! If you’re looking for something cheap but has great quality this is it! Packaging is great and good to take with you if you’re traveling! Last all day and never have to touch it up.
Vanessa M.
The best! I use this on my eyebrows and I love it. I've had it since last year and it's still half way full. Not high end but It works great!
Kea S.
Bay St Louis, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
When used with the right angle brush this product works like a dream. Easy and build-able application!
Aleks J.
Maidstone
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is SUCH A GREAT product for as little as £4.50! of course it lasts for ages, doesn't dry out at all, it's so creamy, easy to blend/brush out for a more natural effect. consistency allows smooth application, it stays put all day long. great dupe for ABH pomade!
Laura C.
Rio Dell, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great it is one of my main makeup products that I use everyday I wear make up. I would recommend this product
Bachir M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It look amazing i hope to use it i prefare to use this color i don't know if it is pricy or no but it look so nice
Sanjuana V.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product was absolutely shook when applying usually my dip brows that I use tend to fade away this product happens to stay in put and lock on as it should I highly recommend this to others is it everyday dip brow that I use definitely will continue to repurchase this product!!
Rose V.
Upper Marlboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just used for the first time...looked natural...not too heavy ..will continue to use. Worried it may rub off...it didn’t
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.