BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Review for: Light Brown
I love using this on days that I want dramatic eyebrows. This can also be used to achieve a natural look, but I go all out when I use this product. It is so creamy and easy to maneuver. I also love how it doesn't dry out in the little pod. Also, very affordable.
Carissa H.
Carissa H.
Review for: Light Brown
This product is highly pigmented, a little goes a long way. It has exceeded my expectations. I believe you could use this as an alternative to the Anastasia Dip Brow. I would definitely buy it again at my local Target store since it is cheap as well.
Callie O.
Callie O.
Judsonia, AR
Review for: Light Brown
This is a good pomade if you're looking for something affordable. It goes on smooth and it's easy to work with.it reminds me of the Anastasia Beverly hills brow pomade except it's not smudge proof. If you use a setting spray or brow primer with it that helps.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Review for: Light Brown
This stuff stays on all day long! Gives my eyebrows a flawless look. I wish I could find a bit of a lighter color, but nonetheless, this stuff is amazing. At $3 a pop you can't beat it. I've had mine for a few months and I'm just now starting to put a dent in it. And I use it almost every day! Great buy.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Minneapolis
Review for: Light Brown
I love this product! This brow dip works so well and for so many different things. I have used it has a brow cream, as an eyeliner, and even as an eye shadow. It is super pigmented and long lasting. I will definitely be adding this product to my daily regimen.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Review for: Light Brown
Oh my god???? This stuff was like $4 i think... IT IS WONDERFUL. Idk if its waterproof or not because i havent tested it out yet, but this stuff goes on so easily and smooth. I will be buying this brand for my eyebrows from now on, its cheap and efficient.
Codi S.
Codi S.
Review for: Light Brown, Other
I love to use this e.l.f lock on liner and brow cream for my daily look! It's kind of like the anastasia beverly hills dip brow but very affordable! It is a perfect dupe. I bought it at my local walmart and 10/10 would recommend it to people new to make up!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
manteca
Review for: Light Brown, Other
This product is absolutely amazing. It works well whether you're using it for your eyebrows to add a little color or for eyeliner. It glides on well, doesn't dry out, and lasts long. This product is all around amazing and I will buy it again when I run out.
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
Review for: Light Brown
This product works really good in my eyebrows, haven't tried it as eyeliner yet. It would have earned 5 stars but I found the consistency very dry and kind of crumbly. I have other products I would recommend to people but this would be a second choice.
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
Galax, VA
Review for: Light Brown
This is decent. I bought this to use for my eyebrows and got the medium shade (I have really dark brown hair) and it was actually too dark for my brows so now I use it for my eyeliner on days when I don't want pitch black on them. Its a pretty smooth formula and is an amazing formula!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?