BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?4 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Arther A.
I very much recommend this product i always use this for everyone of my looks and it lasted me for about 2 years! Its very pigmented and easy to use i sometimes add in the mac fix setting spray to make it more of a liquid type but it still drys down normally.
audrey a.
Garden Grove, CA
By far the best brow product that I have ever bought! You do have to work your way around it the first few times but it is great! It does dry quick but other then that I love it!
Ashley B.
Victorville, CA
I did not like this product very much. It got the job done, but it was clumpy on the brush and it would smear easily. It also has a very short wear time, probably around two hours before it starts fading.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Ive been needed a new brow product and I found this at TJ MAXX doe $1.99! I though might as well buy it and try it! I was very impressed! It went on so well and the color was amazing! It is smooth and solid and looks great when applied properly. It doesn't come with a brush so be sure to have one on hand or it will definitely be hard to use!
Destiny P.
I use this in espresso for my brows and eyeliner. I use a bit of face serum to thin it out for the thin lines. It fills my thick brows nicely and doesn't clump up. It lasts all day without disappearing.
Alexis W.
Goes on smoothly and as great pigment it is long lasting and even stays on after swimming. It is not marketed as water proof but if you only are in the pool for a hour or two you brow product stays on.
Jessi D.
Monticello, MN
Love elf, great product, easily spreadable with an angled brow brush. The only thing that was a miss for me was the consistency. Slightly waxy, not so creamy. However still created a solid brow look!
BettyLina T.
I LOVE this product. I have tried many different eye brow products to fill in my light, almost nonexistent eye brows. I absolutely love how easy it is to use and to make my eye brows look perfect. It clings to my natural eyebrows well and lasts all day. The only thing that would make it better was if it was waterproof.
Tori S.
Webster, NY
Matches with the color of my eyebrows perfectly, I like to look as natural as possible and with elf’s lock on liner, it looks like I’m not even wearing anything. I love it.
Rosemarie M.
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?