BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What are your thoughts on e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow...2 Answers
  • How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW¬ģ Po...2 Answers
Brittney
Chesapeake Beach, MD
Absolutely love this product! I mostly use for my brows but it works great as a liner as well! You don't need much product to fill your brows and very light strokes. It's easy to apply too much of this product on accident. It wears well all day and I don't have to reapply, comes off easy with makeup remover.
cameryn m.
bronx
This product is my hoil grail brow product. It is a great dupe for the Anastasia dipbrow. It makes my brows look like they came straight from instagram. And the price is so affordable.
Diana A.
This is a updated review on this product. The first few times that I used this product, I wasn't a big fan of it because it dried pretty fast when applying it on the areas where I don't have hair and it made it hard for me to blend it. I stopped using it for about 2 weeks maybe 3 the max. I went back to use the kabrow, well I don't know if it was a wrong batch i got of the kabrow cause it wasn't creamy like the very 1st one I had bought. So I decided to go back to the elf and the second time around giving the elf a second chance I fell in love it with it. It's very creamy and a little goes a long way. It's easy to apply and much faster to fill in eyebrows. I'm able to blend in the product much better than when I first tried it. I just blend the area as soon as I apply it to the area where I don't have hair. I use the color expresso, and the price is perfect for 3 bucks. I will definitely be buying it again. So far the product is still very creamy since I first bought a few month's ago.
Charity S.
Olympia, WA
It's pretty good for the price. Just dries out really quick which is the downside but they are only $3. Would definitely recommend, although I do wish there were more color shades.
Juliana ūüĎĎ.
San Jose , CA
I use this for my eyebrows and it glides on so smoothly and feels great. Doesn't look to dark nor to light on my I get the color expresso and it's the only thing I use on my brows!
Danielle L.
Saint Albans
This is such an affordable product, so I keep purchasing it over and over again. It’s so smooth and creamy, and it takes a while to get dry like most other pomades do quickly. I doubt I’ll change pomades ever
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
Really like this. It's so smooth to apply. It's not quite as good as ABH dipbrow, but it's a decent enough dupe for those who don't want to spend the money on ABH. Works great for eyeliner, as well
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Does the job, its cheap. But its very greasy. Makes a lot of smudges and easily comes off. Takes alot of time to put on so i easily get frustrated.. ill stick with ABH. :/
Samantha C.
Newport News, VA
This has been my go to grow pomade so far, it's great quality for a great price! And I feel a gel or pomade is so much better than a pencil! It gives you more definition!
Monica S.
Milltown, NJ
A little too creamy for my liking. The color was okay, but it was too thick and creamy. I had sharpie brows very quickly. I think there's a learning curve with this though. A couple more uses and I'd probably get the hang of it.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW¬ģ Pomade?