BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Emily M.
Emily M.
Macon, GA
I love this product as a brow pomade!! The color Espresso is perfect to match my dark brown hair. On an angled brush, it is very easy to work with and make precise lines in my brows. I have found that this is more natural looking than most any brow product I have tried, and it is only $3.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Stockton, CA
Absolutely love this product it's a total dupe for the Beverly Hills Anastasia brow dip. But, it's $15 dollars cheaper I mean who doesn't love a deal? I bought this product at my local Target but you can find it at any drugstore I would absolutely recommend this to anyone on a budget.
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
The price point for this ELF liner and brown cream is unbeatable! And it's a great product! It glides on smoothly and lasts all day. I use an angled brush to apply to my eyebrows. A little goes a long way. I've had this pot for a couple months and it has yet to dry out at all.
Tiara C.
Tiara C.
This works very well with my eyebrows and it makes them pop. I got this from the elf store at my local mall in Cherry Hill. I have use better eyebrow make up such as the Anastasia brows kit. Personally I would not buy this again only because there are better things out on the market.
Aimee D.
Aimee D.
St. Louis, MO
I actually got this product from the Forever 21 makeup section and decided to try it. Works beutifully. The containers are different but I believe the product is the same. Very pigmented. Glides on nicely. Only con is that it smears. For eyebrows,it works best when set with powder.
Micaela V.
Micaela V.
Love this so much!! It's the best and works really good. Found it at my local Walmart for around 4$ great dupe for Abh :) it also works great and an eye liner as well, very soft. I would definitely repurchase it again!
Devane B.
Devane B.
Lakewood, WA
This is my daily. I absolutely love this product. Stays in place all day and the color selection for me is perfect. The price is great for this product as well. I probably will never let this go. And I do recommend this to those who don't want to sludge on ABH brow pomade.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Washington
This is the only brow product I will use. I have had mine for a year and it doesn't even look like I've used any of it. I like how I can use whatever brush for my eyebrows. Like if you my a brown pen or one of those pencil brush things they can be too big for you're eyebrow shape but this it's perfect for whatever you need.
Naomi V.
Naomi V.
Des Plaines, IL
Favorite ELF product ever!! It's perfect if you have bushy brows. I'm not a fan of the bold brows look when it looks unnatural, so this is perfect for me. Easy to put on and take off! If you feel it's too light, apply some more! it won't make taking it off any harder!
Patti Lauren S.
Patti Lauren S.
I really wanted to like this. However it felt too waxy and wasn't easy to work with. In order for it to show on my eyebrows, I felt like I really needed to push the brush down for the pigment to show. It's strange because in the pot, the product is very creamy. It can also apply patchy.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily