BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Review for: Light Brown
The price point for this ELF liner and brown cream is unbeatable! And it's a great product! It glides on smoothly and lasts all day. I use an angled brush to apply to my eyebrows. A little goes a long way. I've had this pot for a couple months and it has yet to dry out at all.
Tiara C.
Tiara C.
Review for: Light Brown
This works very well with my eyebrows and it makes them pop. I got this from the elf store at my local mall in Cherry Hill. I have use better eyebrow make up such as the Anastasia brows kit. Personally I would not buy this again only because there are better things out on the market.
Aimee D.
Aimee D.
St. Louis, MO
Review for: Light Brown, Other
I actually got this product from the Forever 21 makeup section and decided to try it. Works beutifully. The containers are different but I believe the product is the same. Very pigmented. Glides on nicely. Only con is that it smears. For eyebrows,it works best when set with powder.
Patti Lauren S.
Patti Lauren S.
Review for: Light Brown
I really wanted to like this. However it felt too waxy and wasn't easy to work with. In order for it to show on my eyebrows, I felt like I really needed to push the brush down for the pigment to show. It's strange because in the pot, the product is very creamy. It can also apply patchy.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Washington
Review for: Light Brown
This is the only brow product I will use. I have had mine for a year and it doesn't even look like I've used any of it. I like how I can use whatever brush for my eyebrows. Like if you my a brown pen or one of those pencil brush things they can be too big for you're eyebrow shape but this it's perfect for whatever you need.
Devane B.
Devane B.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Light Brown
This is my daily. I absolutely love this product. Stays in place all day and the color selection for me is perfect. The price is great for this product as well. I probably will never let this go. And I do recommend this to those who don't want to sludge on ABH brow pomade.
Naomi V.
Naomi V.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: Light Brown, Other
Favorite ELF product ever!! It's perfect if you have bushy brows. I'm not a fan of the bold brows look when it looks unnatural, so this is perfect for me. Easy to put on and take off! If you feel it's too light, apply some more! it won't make taking it off any harder!
faith. N.
faith. N.
Review for: Light Brown
i use this as an eyebrow pomade and it works well. it is incredibly creamy though. so be very precise as it can get very messy, very fast. it lasts me all day, but it can smudge a little if you rub it. but for the price, this is a great alternative for the dipbrow pomade.
Ambriyelle m.
Ambriyelle m.
El Campo , TX
Review for: Light Brown
I dont see why theres a need to buy high end brow products when this works just fine. Its very smooth & slides on easily. You can also pack it on if you want for more color. I would definitely recommend especially if you want something quick & easy to do your eyebrows.
kassi a.
kassi a.
Review for: Light Brown
ehh. this was okay. its kinda hard to work with. very very creamy so its easy to blend but its also very easy to go overboard with it. the lightest blond shade was still kinda dark for my blonde hair but it wasn't terrible. its okay for the price but not amazing. im sure there are better ones out there still okay product just hard to use if you aren't used to pomades
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?