BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...3 Answers
Stephanie J.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you don't have money to afford the Anastasia b hills brow dip which is 18 and the elf I think 1 because at my dollar had for 1dollar or 3 on they website but it should not matter at least u not paying all that đź’° money
Emma C.
Grand Forks, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. Matched my eyebrows perfectly and was super easy to share and fill in my eyebrows with this product. I like this better than the eyebrow pencil that elf carries as well. I will be buying again.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this. I found it in light brown in my local dollar tree, and it works nicely!!! It is a good match to my hair, and is a good thickness. It holds down my eyebrows and colors them at the same time.
Sidney S.
Whittier , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's amazing ! It compared to Anastasia brow dip has a nice package and it's so smooth I bought it at target for only 3$ and it's like woah ! My eyebrows were always on fleek ! I'll totally be buying again b
A'erial B.
Austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pomade is great and easy to use it’s crazy affordable and lasts a very long time I have bought it over 5 times and recommend it to all. ELF is a great makeup line and it’s good quality and very affordable
Angelina H.
Stockton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very creamy also the eyebrow brush is very nice and the formula to this is very nice. Isn't water proof at all which doesn't state that but would have preferred it to be. Colors aren't all that either.
Danielle L.
Saint Albans, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such an affordable product, so I keep purchasing it over and over again. It’s so smooth and creamy, and it takes a while to get dry like most other pomades do quickly. I doubt I’ll change pomades ever
Sammie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND! It's not only super creamy, pigmented, and lasts forever, but it's $3! A little goes a long way and this little product will last you months! It doesn't try out either! New favorite!
L E.
Nampa, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product and the price is great. The only down side is that it doesn’t last very long. It does seem to fade away a bit on my eyebrows. Overall it’s a good product at a very good price!
Victoria G.
muskegon, MI
Love this product! It’s a very good dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow! It’s very natural looking and stays on all day. If I’m in a hurry I fill in my brows and then use the same angle brush to line my lash line. Love it.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Does this smudge a bunch if I accidentally numb my brow? I have dry skin Idk if that helps lol