BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
I adore this brow pomade. I use it with the elf eyebrow brush from their newest line (with the clear handle) to shape the middle to tail of my brows and then follow up with the pencil towards the front. It stays all day, looks natural, is easy to use, and is a perfect color match. I've also used it as eyeliner many times and is just gorgeous!
Suzanna C.
Suzanna C.
Whittier, CA
I can rave about this product all day. I use it every single day on my brows. It is a GREAT dupe for the dip brow. I swear by this stuff, honestly. It stays on all day and does not budge after being cleaned up with concealer. However, I feel like there isn't a broad enough color selection and it can get a little crusty if you aren't careful and apply too much.
c L.
c L.
92101
I use this every day. Definitely a dupe for ABH! I don't have full brows but this brow cream really does the deal. It's very creamy. It comes in a pretty small bowl but it lasts forever! I bought mine months ago and there's still a lot. Jus remember to not use a heavy hand as this dries pretty quickly.
Tesia'Jay L.
Tesia'Jay L.
Tallahassee, FL
This dip brow is wondrous. I bought it from target during a sale and I wish I would've tried it sooner. It last all day long, and it's still easy to wash at the close of the day. I would recommend this dupe any day. I use it everyday!
Stefanie M.
Stefanie M.
I love using this product on my brows. It applies very smoothly and has a nice consistency. I just use a small angled brush to apply it and the product glides right on. I definitely recommend this brow cream to anyone who loves/enjoys filling in their brows. Its super affordable and great quality.
Liz K.
Liz K.
I have really small eyelid space so I don't typically like doing eyeliner. However, this is my go to product when I do. With an angled liner brush I can get the precision I need to make the line as thin as I need to. Very creamy and easy to apply and lasts all day for me. I think it's a great buy!
MACY C.
MACY C.
Love this!!! It better than Anastasia Beverly Hills brow promenade. This product doesn't move around on my brows and I have oily to combination type skin... so run to the drug store bc I consider that a high end product with a low impact on your wallet because this only cause 3 buck and compared to a higher end brow pomade you save nearly 20-27 bucks
Sonia O.
Sonia O.
Philadelphia , PA
This is actually a liner or dip Brow that I'd recommend to others . The color shows up nicely . I'm a repetitive user of this product because it's cheap and it's bomb and that is a jingle in my ears !! Hopefully you'll like it as much as I did if you ever have the time to try out this product !
Libby H.
Libby H.
Cary
I love this product a lot. I'm this is super affordable and I found it at target for like $3. I use this almost everyday. It can get a little dry but when that happened I run the jar under hot water and it's pretty cheap so I'll just researches it when it gets too dry. I totally recommend this.
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
I use this every single day. I love the Gel liner so I wondered how the brow gel cream would work. I wish it was a little firmer like the gel liner but I love this product. It was my 1st time using and I will be buying again. I actually purchased this at Target and hope its there when I need it.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.