BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Found this originally at a ELF flagship store in NYC. So glad they brought it to their website! I'm in love! Wayyy better than other drugstore pomades I've tried. The blonde color is actually light enough for blondes! The product doesn't dry out super quickly like most drugstore pomades either!
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
One of the elf girls recommend this and thank you!!! I have oily skin so my eyebrows USED to easily rub off. This gel really does lock in. I can feel confident that it won't easily rub off. It's super affordable. This looks like a taupe, but it does darken a little. I have olive skin and it fits perfectly. Try it!
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
When I first bought this e.l.f. brow liner I did not have any expectations of it just wanted to see how well it worked.  Well... it has worked better than I had ever thought it would and I absolutely love the color, the formula, and the over all product is wonderful.  It will always be my go to brow liner.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
i use the medium brown. it is easy to apply and blend, packaging was nice and easy to open too. you can go a long way with just a little. this is a nice and creamy formula, and it's basically the same thing as the expensive brow pomades that you see everywhere. i'm still on my first little pot and i'm half way.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
So I don't hate this and I don't love it either.
The formula is extremely creamy, however I have sparse brows. So when I try using this I find that it applies really well to the areas I have hair, but is much too sheer for the parts where I'm missing hair. It doesn't stick well to the skin, I guess. But the price point is awesome.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Norfolk
i must say for price and overall product quality it. any be beat!!! $3 dupe to the big $27 & up brands!! truly a staple in my make up bag, it tends to get a bit clumpy as most do so a little heat to the product and it's perfect!!!
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Bradenton , FL
I love this pomade it's super creamy and it goes on super smooth. A little bit goes a long way and it also dries very fast. I bought it at Walmart for $3 very affordable and it by far one of favorites. I will attach a photo of myself with the eyebrow pomade.
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
i have used this product for a very long time i have all my best girl friends buying this product and you dont have to use alot of this product, you can apply a decent amount for the shape of the brow and also its a long lasting product as well ihave even went swimming this product and it still last me all day
Marisol E.
Marisol E.
I really like this brow cream. When I first used it I found it was easy to get carried away with too much product, but its best to start with less and work your way up to your liking. It was affordable, and it lasts longer than my other e.l.f brow products. I will repurchase this item, I use it everyday!
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
I adore this brow pomade. I use it with the elf eyebrow brush from their newest line (with the clear handle) to shape the middle to tail of my brows and then follow up with the pencil towards the front. It stays all day, looks natural, is easy to use, and is a perfect color match. I've also used it as eyeliner many times and is just gorgeous!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.