BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #11 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

HOW TO USE

Using An Angled Eyeliner Brush, Apply Color Using Short Strokes To Imitate Eyebrow Hairs Or Line The Lash Line To Define.

Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyethylene, Silica Silyate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ceresin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol

• What do you think about this product?? 😊3 Answers
    • Is this smudge proof and waterproof? How great is it in c...2 Answers
    • How is this product? Is it any good/ worth buying?3 Answers
    e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream
    • "This is my favorite eyebrow product. The brown shade is perfect for my dark brown brows. This pomade is smooth and very easy to distribute through the brows. Once it's on and dried it stays on all day with out smudging. This product is defiantly a steal! " in 331 reviews
    • "I love this better than my abh, I've used nothing but my abh pomade but I decided to give this a try and I was not disappointed! It blends amazingly and lasts a long time ! 😍" in 73 reviews
    Perzephany R.
    This is the best product I own at the moment. Besides my highlight because my highlight is sooooo essential. But this brow cream is a go to. The price ranges from 4-6 dollars depending on where you go. (I got mine at Target for $4) But this brow cream made my eyebrows popping. For once my eyebrows were there, instead of thin and gross. Alsssooo it makes your eyebrows look real. It's not fake, or it won't look it if you put it on the right way. There is a such thing as too much makeup. Either way I love this stuff.
    Christine N Clay C.
    Orlando
    Review for: Medium Brown more...
    I just recently purchased this and have always been hesitant on anything that wasn't a pencil. This product had my brows defined and natural looking. Smooth easy to use formula. Doesn't take much product at all.
    Rhiannon A.
    I use this to draw on my eyebrows, it lasts all day and works well with my dry skin. I've worn it at concerts, and at the gym and it didn't budge! I highly e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream, for any one looking for a good brow cream.
    Brianna C.
    San Clemente, CA
    Review for: Espresso more...
    I personally wasnt too fond of this specific product from ELF. While it is very very affordable, I feel like the color pay off wasn't there. The formula is okay, however the thing I look for in a brow pomade is color payoff. Again for being such an affordable pomade, it does the job done but I would rather pay more for more pay off.
    Veronica V.
    N Chelmsford, MA
    Review for: Light Brown more...
    I really like this. It definitely doesn’t give a soft brow look so if that’s what you’re going for stick to pencil. It’s more pigmented than ABH dip brow so you have to be careful when putting it on. But for the price and with a light hand it’s amazing!
    Maddie B.
    Resaca, GA
    It works pretty well, just...I'm not sure if it's just me but the product is a bit softer than I'm use to. I use this both in my brows and also as eyeliner. It's a bit too soft for my preference to use in my brows. Great color for me, I love the brush. Just for me, as I'm use to my Bella Pierre, too soft.
    Sabrina S.
    Hattiesburg
    I just started using eyebrow products to color in where my hair is lighter than it once was.This is the 2nd brow product I've tried and I like a little. It's a lot easier to use a gel pencil when in a hurry than this BUT I know I can get a better look with this formula given time and practice.
    haley m.
    Review for: Light Brown more...
    When I used this product on my eyebrows my YouTube eyebrow tutorial got 600,000 views. Every person loves my eyebrows when I use this. It dries out over time but is amazing for the price. I highly recommend this to anyone. I have the shade espresso.
    Kali L.
    Niles, OH
    Review for: Medium Brown more...
    Absolutely amazing product! I use it daily and have never been so in love with how my brows look. It is easy to use, stays on all day, and the best part is it stays creamy for a long time! You get so much use out of one pot for just a couple bucks!
    Mariah L.
    Plainfield, IL
    Review for: Light Brown more...
    This is my go to brow product! It applies so smoothly, it lasts a long time, doesn't dry out & is sooooo cheap! I apply it using a small angled brush, I set it with brow gel & bam! My brows are ready for a night (or entire day) on the town. Love!
    Andrea N.
    Doral, FL
    Sandra N.
    Alton, TX
    How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
    Heba A.
    I want to know how do u guys like it ?
    Ashley G.
    Pompano Beach, FL
    how dark do these go? My brows are so brown they are almost black.
    Danielle C.
    Rio Linda
    How is this product? Is it any good/ worth buying?