BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?3 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...3 Answers
Caralyn J.
Punta Gorda
I use this product everyday and I have never had to reapply throughout the day. It stays in place and doesn’t budge. You can use as much or as little as you would like and use different brushes to get your own personal desired look.
Nayeli P.
Claremore , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this on my brows and i still do to this day. It is easily a dupe for the abh dip brow. Comes out very cream and last a good 7 or 8 hours which i loved. I've swam with this dip brow before and it doesn't even smudge!
nicolina 💘.
New Jersey
This product is my holy grail. It is great dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow. I only used to use the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow until I can across this and it's worth the try. It's cheap and does just as good.
MELANIE B.
Henderson
Beauty Junkie Expert
I previously was using the elf eyebrow kit so cheap for $3 and good quality too. Than I found this product, used an angled elf brush to apply and never going back. Creamy application but dries dry. Love it. It's affordable too.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would say it is a dupe for the Anastasia dip brow pomade. It is easy to apply and looks nice and natural. It is also long lasting and doesn’t come off all day. I really love it and would buy it again. I would recommend to a friend.
Leannaa M.
Beeville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
y’all. This is AMAZING and honestly it works just as great as my Anastasia pomade !! I love how creamy it is and how easily it blends,I’m most likely switching over to elf for my eyebrow products !! I’d recommend to ANY ONE
Lexi S.
Richmond
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little tube is only 3-5 dollars and is the best product I've ever used for my eyebrows. I am so picky with eyebrows, and this product goes on so smooth and allows for a natural, yet dark look to match my dark features.
Kaci G.
The Lock On Liner stays put and does not smudge.  I use this product every day and get compliments on my brows.  They stay one during  strenuous sweating. I would absolutely recommend this to a friend.
Danielle M.
Love this eyebrow gel! It doesn't come with a brush but once you find the right angled brush to use with it, girl your eyebrows will look SOOO nice with this on them! It's super super creamy too and doesn't smudge easily
Stephanie J.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you don't have money to afford the Anastasia b hills brow dip which is 18 and the elf I think 1 because at my dollar had for 1dollar or 3 on they website but it should not matter at least u not paying all that 💰 money
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Does this smudge a bunch if I accidentally numb my brow? I have dry skin Idk if that helps lol