BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Liz K.
Liz K.
Review for: Light Brown
I have really small eyelid space so I don't typically like doing eyeliner. However, this is my go to product when I do. With an angled liner brush I can get the precision I need to make the line as thin as I need to. Very creamy and easy to apply and lasts all day for me. I think it's a great buy!
MACY C.
MACY C.
Review for: Light Brown
Love this!!! It better than Anastasia Beverly Hills brow promenade. This product doesn't move around on my brows and I have oily to combination type skin... so run to the drug store bc I consider that a high end product with a low impact on your wallet because this only cause 3 buck and compared to a higher end brow pomade you save nearly 20-27 bucks
Sonia O.
Sonia O.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Light Brown
This is actually a liner or dip Brow that I'd recommend to others . The color shows up nicely . I'm a repetitive user of this product because it's cheap and it's bomb and that is a jingle in my ears !! Hopefully you'll like it as much as I did if you ever have the time to try out this product !
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Rio Rancho, NM
Review for: Light Brown
I personally dont have to do my eyebrows but on occasion i like to fill them in. This product is cheap and easy to use. Comes with a nice brush to apply the cream to the exact point that you like it at. Stays on for a good amount of time and has a natural look to it when used instead of being all chalky
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
Review for: Light Brown, Other
I use this every single day. I love the Gel liner so I wondered how the brow gel cream would work. I wish it was a little firmer like the gel liner but I love this product. It was my 1st time using and I will be buying again. I actually purchased this at Target and hope its there when I need it.
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
Saint Petersburg
Review for: Light Brown
This is definitely my favorite product of 2017, it is such a really good brow cream, I'd say it's a dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade You just need a good angled brush such as the e.l.f. Studio Small Angled Brush and you'll be done! Your eyebrows will be perfect.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Fayetteville , AR
Review for: Light Brown
I like this cream for my brow. The color can match very well with the hair brow. The price is very good, like the Elf's products. It's easy to apply and use. I don't like that not is a cream the long lasting. At 3 or 4 hour it can lose a little color in your skin. But for the price it is work.
Dhara S.
Dhara S.
Review for: Light Brown
My holy grail eyebrow product. It sets and lasts all day. They have 4 different shades to choose from. You can make it look dramatic or you can make it look natural. My only complaint is with the package, the plastic on mine seems to be cracking on the outside. Hasn't affected product yet.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Review for: Light Brown
I actually like this brow product so far. I use a small angled brush to apply this to my brows. The color matched my brows perfectly and it smooths out well with a brow brush. It's so affordable and definitely worth the price!
Maria H.
Maria H.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Light Brown, Other
Absolutely love this product it's a total dupe for the Beverly Hills Anastasia brow dip. But, it's $15 dollars cheaper I mean who doesn't love a deal? I bought this product at my local Target but you can find it at any drugstore I would absolutely recommend this to anyone on a budget.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?