BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #25 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Esthefany G.
Esthefany G.
Pasadena , TX
This product has saved my life. It's really hard for me to find a great eyebrow product because of how bushy my eyebrows are and because of how hard to work with they are. This product is soo creamy and stays put alllll day long! Not only that it's so cheap! I love it. Plus a little product goes a long way. I recommend it all the time.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
I love this product! I barely used any and my brow (right) look so much more defined. I definitely see this replacing my e.l.f. Wax brow pencil. I used a pointed eyeshadow brush to apply and it worked very well. Overall excellent quality at a bargain of a price.
Alysha C.
Alysha C.
Columbia Hts, MN
Not the best for brow product I've used. What's nice is it is does hold in place which is good. But it is hard to work with, I feel like I needed to keep going back for more & more product. But for the price I highly recommend this if you aren't trying to spend $18 on ABH brow pomade or even $8 on NYX. Not a very good color selection.
Kallee P.
Kallee P.
YALL THIS IS THE BEST EYEBROW PRODUCT OUT THERE! I loved my Anastasia dip brow so much, however it always became super dry too quickly. However, this ELF product was sooo creamy, I've had it for almost 2 months and it's just as new. I LOVE IT!! I bought this at Walmart for a few dollars, and it's the BEST few dollars i ever spent.
liz t.
liz t.
solway
I have just recently bought this, and I love it, it goes on so nice on brows and as linger!!! It does have a nice glass container, that I love!! It does stay on for a long time, makes my eyes and eye brows look awesome. Can't think of any improvement, awesome price for a well pigmented product and yes I will buy it again!!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
I have fair skin and it's super hard to find a brow color to look good on me. I tried the elf brow cream in the lightest shade and loved it! It applies easy and last all day! I have only had to purchase one because the product has lasted me so long I still have it after months! When I run out I will definitely purchase again!
Layla D.
Layla D.
Buckner, MO
I actually use the shade 'medium brown' but they wouldn't let me choose that. . . Lol. Anyway! I love this product so much! I originally found out about it by using my friends. I fell in love so purchased my own. It does come out kind of clumpy sometimes but nothing you can't work with. Fully recommend! Would purchase again.
Thee O.
Thee O.
Compton , CA
I bought the blue shaded brow gel from elf cosmetics and it's so crazy good. I couldn't believe how pigmented it is. It's literally one of my favorite products now and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to have a colored brow that applies over dark brows e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream
Madison S.
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
Ive been needed a new brow product and I found this at TJ MAXX doe $1.99! I though might as well buy it and try it! I was very impressed! It went on so well and the color was amazing! It is smooth and solid and looks great when applied properly. It doesn't come with a brush so be sure to have one on hand or it will definitely be hard to use!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Found this originally at a ELF flagship store in NYC. So glad they brought it to their website! I'm in love! Wayyy better than other drugstore pomades I've tried. The blonde color is actually light enough for blondes! The product doesn't dry out super quickly like most drugstore pomades either!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.