BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jerrisha J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this! I’ve never been great at doing my eyebrows but for some reason this helped me a lot. It’s really pigmented so you don’t have to use a lot of product to get your desired look. Yes I would buy again because it’s very affordable and it actually works.
Kaitlyn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this as a brow product. It stays on throughout the day and comes off easily when you wash your face. Its not waterproof but if you don’t touch it while swimming or showering it won’t move. I’ve rebought a few times and I plan to keep doing so!
Courtney I.
Red Wing, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I have espresso, and I use it as a brow pomade. It is a great price, very pigmented, easily blendable. I love it. I honestly grab for this more than my Dip Brow by Anastasia Beverly Hills. e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream
#madein🇻🇪 📍.
Minneapolis, MN
I’ve recently purchased this product and have used it for my eyebrows and not as a liner. It works great and you can sculpt your Brows to perfection. Just use a eyebrow brush to blend in. e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream
Michelle N.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I️ think I️ like this better than the Anastasia brow pomade. I️ found that one not creamy enough and didn’t give me enough time to work with it whereas this one gave me a little more wiggle room. It lasts a long time and the color works well for me.
Rylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
a decent alternative to the anastasia beverly hills dipbrow. it is slightly less pigmented and creamy, and it could be cooler in tone. i prefer very cool eyebrows. if youre ballin on a budget, i say go for it girl. you can get a bangin brow with this product
Kylie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday for my eyebrows in Taupe and it never fails me I recommend using a small angled brush and lightly using the product and building as you go for a natural looking brow! Down below is a picture of me for my senior portraits with my brow(:
Melissa R.
Tempe , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyebrow gel is seriously so good. It works just as great as nyx but it's even cheaper ! It glides on your eyebrow so smoothly and is very pigmented! It's also easy to clean your mistakes it doesn't get messy at all! I would definitely recommend this
Megan I.
Oklahoma City
This was the first brow gel I’ve ever used and I have to say I like it! I would use it almost everyday! Mascara and brows is an everyday! It last long as long you don’t wipe your hands on it. For the price it’s great! I would definitely recommend this!
Amanda A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found it very inexpensive with good coverage. I have only used for brows and not as liner yet. Takes me a little longer than using powder but good for the price I paid.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.