BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: Light Brown
One of the elf girls recommend this and thank you!!! I have oily skin so my eyebrows USED to easily rub off. This gel really does lock in. I can feel confident that it won't easily rub off. It's super affordable. This looks like a taupe, but it does darken a little. I have olive skin and it fits perfectly. Try it!
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Review for: Light Brown, Other
When I first bought this e.l.f. brow liner I did not have any expectations of it just wanted to see how well it worked.  Well... it has worked better than I had ever thought it would and I absolutely love the color, the formula, and the over all product is wonderful.  It will always be my go to brow liner.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Review for: Light Brown, Other
i use the medium brown. it is easy to apply and blend, packaging was nice and easy to open too. you can go a long way with just a little. this is a nice and creamy formula, and it's basically the same thing as the expensive brow pomades that you see everywhere. i'm still on my first little pot and i'm half way.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Bradenton , FL
Review for: Light Brown
I love this pomade it's super creamy and it goes on super smooth. A little bit goes a long way and it also dries very fast. I bought it at Walmart for $3 very affordable and it by far one of favorites. I will attach a photo of myself with the eyebrow pomade.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Norfolk
Review for: Light Brown
i must say for price and overall product quality it. any be beat!!! $3 dupe to the big $27 & up brands!! truly a staple in my make up bag, it tends to get a bit clumpy as most do so a little heat to the product and it's perfect!!!
Kristyn J.
Kristyn J.
Review for: Light Brown
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS PRODUCT! I use it solely for my brows and it's amazing. It's easily my go to brow product. It's so creamy and easy to work with to make it look like natural brows. I seriously cannot get enough of it! I recommend this to everyone!!! Seriously it's so affordable you cannot go wrong!
Marisol E.
Marisol E.
Review for: Light Brown
I really like this brow cream. When I first used it I found it was easy to get carried away with too much product, but its best to start with less and work your way up to your liking. It was affordable, and it lasts longer than my other e.l.f brow products. I will repurchase this item, I use it everyday!
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
Review for: Light Brown
I adore this brow pomade. I use it with the elf eyebrow brush from their newest line (with the clear handle) to shape the middle to tail of my brows and then follow up with the pencil towards the front. It stays all day, looks natural, is easy to use, and is a perfect color match. I've also used it as eyeliner many times and is just gorgeous!
Suzanna C.
Suzanna C.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Light Brown
I can rave about this product all day. I use it every single day on my brows. It is a GREAT dupe for the dip brow. I swear by this stuff, honestly. It stays on all day and does not budge after being cleaned up with concealer. However, I feel like there isn't a broad enough color selection and it can get a little crusty if you aren't careful and apply too much.
Liz K.
Liz K.
Review for: Light Brown
I have really small eyelid space so I don't typically like doing eyeliner. However, this is my go to product when I do. With an angled liner brush I can get the precision I need to make the line as thin as I need to. Very creamy and easy to apply and lasts all day for me. I think it's a great buy!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Nerepis, NB
Anyone used the e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade that can give me an honest review if they're actually similar?