BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What are your thoughts on e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow...2 Answers
  • How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?3 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW¬ģ Po...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sarah W.
Oklahoma City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really liked this. It's just pigmented enough to make my brows visible but not so much that I look insane.
tierra s.
I absoulutley love this as a substitute for ABH it's amazing !!! and affordable !!!!! I would absolutely recommend it
Melissa M.
Hammond, IN
Love how it last me all day as long as I use some setting spray before and after ūüėć can not live without this product.
lizbeth m.
I like it so much it so good and makes my eyebrows look full & it is so pigmented and lasts all day i love it so much
Jasmine W.
South Bend, IN
I got a light brown color, which made my hair color pop out. The texture is very soft and has a natural look too it.
stephanie r.
Desert hot springs
Perfectly dark and smooth/natural looking...long wearing and smudge proof! What else? Oh yes! It's an eye liner too!
Aymara C.
Opa Locka, FL
I love this cream!! It makes your eyebrows look natural and perfect ! I love the texture and that it never comes off
Tiffany P.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybe it's just me because in still learning to use the product but I find it very thick and a bit difficult to use.
Staci B.
houston
I love how you get prettt food quality for a low price! It could glide on better but I really like it for what it is!
Viviana B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how this works i use it for my brows & my eyeliner its very creamy & pigmented and i would higly recommend ir
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW¬ģ Pomade?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.