BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Review for: Light Brown
My eyebrows dont look great, maybe cus The color i choose are not for me, but The thing is The product is not for me
Aloe C.
Aloe C.
Review for: Light Brown
I don't usually fill in my eyebrows but I enjoyed this product because it really helped me create the shape of my brows.
Tricia P.
Tricia P.
Hamilton
Review for: Light Brown
This is my go to brow pomade, haven't used anything else in months, nothing compares, this just works great for me.
lydia b.
lydia b.
Review for: Light Brown
nice coverage a and good pigment. it stays on all day and doesn't smudge. it smells good as well. I really like this product
Emily C.
Emily C.
Review for: Light Brown
Great for fuller looking browns, but is very dry and like applying crayon to your eyes which isn't a great thing
Yamilka F.
Yamilka F.
Review for: Light Brown
Es un excelente producto para definir tus cejas a la perfección y a tu preferencia! Es uno de los mejores que he probado
Olivera V.
Olivera V.
Vukovar
Review for: Light Brown
Good color spectrum, love this product, really smooth and pigmented, long lasting, perfect for shaping eyebrows
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Review for: Light Brown
Amazing dupe for the ABH brow pomade or the chi chi pomade!!! Super cheap and the packaging is very nice!
Ohaerena T.
Ohaerena T.
Review for: Light Brown
Used this a couple times and it was a good turn out ,was abit iffy on it at first but when you get use to it the results turn out good
Ally E.
Ally E.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Review for: Light Brown
This is amazing, I usually use brow gel or pencil but when I tried this I loved it! I highly recommend!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Stony Brook, NY
how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can someone describe whether it has a waxy texture?