BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?4 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Andi G.
A great dupe for the ABH dipbrow pomade. While the dipbrow dries out over time, this product stays creamy and easy to apply at an amazing price.
Kalyn S.
Apple Valley
I've never been able to be confident with my eyebrows until I started using this. My eyebrows always come out perfect and get tons of compliments
Yereiska R.
Is a really pigment pomade is easy to work with is really cheap if you are a beginner I highly recommend I am in love with this eye brown pomade
Nancy A.
Love this! Easy to apply and you don't make a mess and it's easy to take off. I have tried other stuff (pencil) and it would prefer using the gel
Jackie R.
I would recommend using the cream because I feel like it gives you a better control on your eyebrows so you won't get too much product on them
Abby R.
I use this product to fill my brows. I love that you only need a tiny bit of product and it applies very easily as well as stays on all day!!!
Sakeria W.
Grenada, MS
I like this product more than the eyebrow kit elf also offers. This eyebrow mousse just make me feel really grown and has a more tinted finish.
Anna K.
Whittier, CA
For the price of this product, it actually works well. But this was the darkest I found on the website I wish there were darker color options.
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Such an amazing brow creme! Super great quality. Best of all its super accessible at most local drug stores at an unbeatable affordable price.
Lupita J.
I’ve been using this for the past year and I love it so much I’ve gotten so many compliments on my eyebrows it’s incredible I highly recommend
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?