BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Sara R.
Sara R.
Vancouver , BC
This product is amazing and very easy to use. I purchased this for $4 and after over a year of daily use there is still so much product left. A little goes a long way! I use the e.l.f. Studio brow brush to apply the product. The product goes on smooth and looks natural (aka doesn't look like I used a sharpie to paint on my brows!). The coverage is buildable so you can make your brows as bold as you like. Product stays put all day whether I use a setting spray or not and is easy to wash off at the end of the day. For the price this product is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone who is weary about spending lots of money on higher end products but still wants a product that can perform.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Este gel delineador para cejas es uno de mis favoritos al momento de maquillar a mis clientas, ya que hay muchas que no tienen suficientes vellos en esa zona y se le hace una forma bonita en sus cejas para enmarcar su mirada y rostro, ya que esta va muy bien con ella porque da un aspecto no tan natural pero se ve sutil y notorio en cambio en esa persona.
y el producto es super excelente ya que es un gel un poco seco se difumina muy bien no es grumoso y manejable al momento de aplicarlo es un producto que yo recomiendo!
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
hamilton
This is a very good product for the price. It is darker on the skin than it is in the jar so I would go a shade lighter than you think you would need. I thought the light brown would be best but it was a bit too dark so I went for the taupe blonde. It didn't have as much pigment as I would like but it is easy to fix mistakes. I find that I still need a brow pencil to fill in sparse areas and to shape, but that is what I was expecting since my brows are so sparse. It does last all day. I'll use this for a bit but I think it might be time to splurge on Dipbrow.
Skye G.
Skye G.
I tried a lot of different brow products the most recent one I tried other than this was the benefit Kabrow, and this one is just so much better, it's so creamy and perfect for the sparse areas in your eyebrows. Are use this for my eyebrows I've never used it for eyeliner but I use the Anastasia number 12 brush to apply this to my brows and you can give it a natural look or a really bold look which I love
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
STANFORD-LE-HOPE, Essex
I found this product to be extremely thick in texture but didn't have such a great pigment, it's such a weird formula, like butter, it's firm in the pot but the minute you start using it it becomes thinner and almost oily, I didn't like the way it applied. For the price I would say this I great for beginners who want to practice as it's cheap and doesn't matter if you use it up quiclky.
Chloe P.
Chloe P.
Brandon, Suffolk
As someone who finds doing her eyebrows the worst part of a makeup routine, this product has definitely helped me find it a more enjoyable easy process, it's really creamy and blends nicely, they have an excellent shade range, it is a really nice product to use and a little bit goes along way, and with a fabulous price point you really can't go wrong with this product!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Such a great brow pomade, super cheap for the quality. Can give a sharp perfect looking brow or a natural brow depending on how you apply it. i use a angled eyeliner brush. Stays all day, pretty smudge proof and waterproof. colour worked great for me. i have colour light brown. i recommed!
jessica s.
jessica s.
Maldon , ['', '', '']
This product is amazing, it is so creamy! And it doesn't dry out at all which I love as most products do and you get a good amount in the pot. A little goes a long way and it was only £4.50 from Superdrug which is amazing as now we can buy them in the uk. This is the first product I have used from elf and I am excited to try some more I would definitely recommend!
Elle J.
Elle J.
Nice simple packaging, reasonably priced. Would like to see a wider colour selection. I have the light brown and it's a little too dark for my liking. It would be nice if they had something for auburn/red hair. Easy to apply and lasts well, I use mine as an eye liner now as it is too dark for my brows and it works well for that!
Joanie D.
Joanie D.
The texture might seem a bit weird when first opened, but this product gets the job done. The packaging is really nice and it does a great job at filling in your brows (I do not use it as an eyeliner). The texture is smooth and it is easy to work with the product once you get the hang of it. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily