BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Priscilla H.
Priscilla H.
Newmarket, Ontario
Review for: Light Brown
Great product and easily buuilable to create perfect brows. In this case a little goes a long way and one pot of product lasts for a long time
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Review for: Light Brown
This is my new go-to for brows. Dries a little in the pit but wow so worth the money as it's on the cheaper end for price. Love it!
Karoline K.
Karoline K.
Review for: Light Brown
Essa pomadinha salva as sobrancelhas que possuem poucos pelos, podendo desenha-las deixando as naturais e com acabamento impecável
Yamileth A.
Yamileth A.
Nogalea sonora
Review for: Light Brown
Amo esta pomada para mi ceja la utilizo en cada ocasión es increible me facina ya mero la termino y la quiero denuevo❤😍😍😍
May S.
May S.
Edmonton
Review for: Light Brown
This is my favorite so far like I'm in love and everytime I do my eyebrows people would say you're eyebrows are on point.
Alii T.
Alii T.
Review for: Light Brown
Its a nice product.the only thing about it its that it dosent last long the color goes away and its not as bright as the beganing
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Review for: Light Brown
Oh my God this is the best thing I've ever tried in my life I'll never regret using it is the best thing in the world!
Aloe C.
Aloe C.
Review for: Light Brown
I don't usually fill in my eyebrows but I enjoyed this product because it really helped me create the shape of my brows.
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Review for: Light Brown
My eyebrows dont look great, maybe cus The color i choose are not for me, but The thing is The product is not for me
Tricia P.
Tricia P.
Hamilton
Review for: Light Brown
This is my go to brow pomade, haven't used anything else in months, nothing compares, this just works great for me.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Stony Brook, NY
how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can someone describe whether it has a waxy texture?