BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
Great coverage on my brows,. Really enjoy the look, and how well it holds to my brows, and where I draw them.
roxanne b.
Super awesome for the price. Goes on smooth. Colors are natural looking stays put on my 9 hour day. I love it
Torina L.
Cave City, KY
This goes on smooth and naturally, and stays on well. Application with a good brow brush makes it even better
Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
Not a fan of elf liner. Smudges on my eyes and comes off after a little while. I would rather not wear this
Paige G.
Elkhart, IN
Very streaky, color is darker than what is shown. Very cakey and doesn't work well as eyeliner or brow gel.
Alecia G.
I do my eyebrows everyday and this is an amazing and affordable product to use. It stays put like all day!
Brooke G.
Norfolk, VA
It gets the job done I like how there's multiple colors I just hate that throughout the day the color fades
Chamique W.
Valdosta, GA
Love this stuff! A little bit of product goes a long way! With a touch of concealer and you're ready to go!
Bre B.
Anderson, SC
I got the light brown color and absolutely fell Inlove. I have really light eyebrows and this helps so much
Michelle b M.
CORBIN, KY
I love this product!! My brows are sparse and patchy and this fills them in beautifully and it blends well
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?