BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Anna K.
Anna K.
Whittier, CA
For the price of this product, it actually works well. But this was the darkest I found on the website I wish there were darker color options.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Its ok the texture changed a lot with time but its still usable. I use it as a liner mostly but it works for brows too
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Atwater, CA
I love this product for my brows. Compares to the Maybelline gel liners. It's very pigmented and it also last all day.
Justine M.
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Just bought this last weekend and I LOVE it! Easy to apply and control, I didn't feel like I was putting on way too much by accident or anything like that. It's nice for everyday use and when you want to look a little more made up.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Crossville, TN
This is my favorite eyebrow product. The brown shade is perfect for my dark brown brows. This pomade is smooth and very easy to distribute through the brows. Once it's on and dried it stays on all day with out smudging. This product is defiantly a steal!
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Plano, TX
Okay so I just got this in the mail today, from target, and I'm actually VERY pleasantly surprised. Seriously. I ordered the color 'black-brown', and the package said medium brown when it arrived...Which made me nervous, bc I have thick brow hair and needed something that would match well. Anyway, I applied it, and it was PERFECT. It applies super easily, STAYS in place, and was very pigmented. So it was opaque and didn't look like a gel or anything. It's very similar to the ABH pomade for a much cheaper price if I'm being honest.
Caprice F.
Caprice F.
This stuff is so good value for money, creamy and very pigmented. Only disappointing thing is when it gets cold or after time it dries out but if you mix coconut oil or elixer it becomes creamy again. Only thing i use now, definitely recommend!
Eda M.
Eda M.
Surrey, BC
OH MY GOODNESS! I have absolutely been loving this product! What I love is that it is super AFFORDABLE (only $3.97 CAD) and long lasting. This product also applies smoothly and easily on the brows. I like to use this product with my favourite E.L.F. Cosmetics Duo Eyebrow Brush. And the BEST part? This product is pretty comparable to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow but only 1/3 of the cost! The main difference is that the E.L.F. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream formula is a bit softer in texture in comparison to the dip brow but HONESTLY, both apply the same. In the photo I've attached, my right Eyebrow is the E.L.F Cosmetics Lock on liner and Brow Cream in Espresso and my left eyebrow it is the ABH Dipbrow in dark brown. Can you guys tell the difference? My fiancé couldn't and thought both looked the same. So if you're looking for a cheaper alternative to the dip brow, then definitely give this a shot! E.L.F. Cosmetics did such a great job on this product and I highly recommend it!
Sara R.
Sara R.
Vancouver , BC
This product is amazing and very easy to use. I purchased this for $4 and after over a year of daily use there is still so much product left. A little goes a long way! I use the e.l.f. Studio brow brush to apply the product. The product goes on smooth and looks natural (aka doesn't look like I used a sharpie to paint on my brows!). The coverage is buildable so you can make your brows as bold as you like. Product stays put all day whether I use a setting spray or not and is easy to wash off at the end of the day. For the price this product is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone who is weary about spending lots of money on higher end products but still wants a product that can perform.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Este gel delineador para cejas es uno de mis favoritos al momento de maquillar a mis clientas, ya que hay muchas que no tienen suficientes vellos en esa zona y se le hace una forma bonita en sus cejas para enmarcar su mirada y rostro, ya que esta va muy bien con ella porque da un aspecto no tan natural pero se ve sutil y notorio en cambio en esa persona.
y el producto es super excelente ya que es un gel un poco seco se difumina muy bien no es grumoso y manejable al momento de aplicarlo es un producto que yo recomiendo!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily