BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?4 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Abby R.
I use this product to fill my brows. I love that you only need a tiny bit of product and it applies very easily as well as stays on all day!!!
Fabbi C.
Fresno, CA
I love it, but i just need a bit more practice on how to not spend so much time on correcting & filling my brows. Than when i used the pencil.
Jackie R.
I would recommend using the cream because I feel like it gives you a better control on your eyebrows so you won't get too much product on them
Yasheen R.
Winter Haven
Keeps my brows poppin. Doesn't smear. It stands by it name lock on brow cream. Smooth formula. Comes with lil slanted brush that works perfect.
Lupita J.
I’ve been using this for the past year and I love it so much I’ve gotten so many compliments on my eyebrows it’s incredible I highly recommend
Sakeria W.
Grenada, MS
I like this product more than the eyebrow kit elf also offers. This eyebrow mousse just make me feel really grown and has a more tinted finish.
Anna K.
Whittier, CA
For the price of this product, it actually works well. But this was the darkest I found on the website I wish there were darker color options.
Hailey N.
Grand Haven
I don't use the brow he, but I do use the gel eye liner and this has been my go to for years since I ever started make up when I was a teen.
amanda l.
San Jacinto, CA
I was excited to try this on my brows but unfortunately i was not a big fan of it.i think its way to creamy good for liner better than brows
AMANDA L.
Lewisburg, TN
I have this in the shade light brown. It goes on so smooth and lasts all day!! I just purchased it a few weeks ago so I will keep you posted.
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?