BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Alexia J.
Greenup, KY
Great for the price. Pretty good wear time. I would reccommend this to anyone who prefers the gel over powder
Maxine S.
Charleston
Great dupe for the dipbrow! Works just as well! Only need a little product for each brow so it last a while!
rylee r.
Fayette
This product is alright. It's a little sticky I think but the color matches well and it's very very blendable
Sarah B.
After trimming my eyebrows a little to short this pomade has saved my life it is easy to use and looks great
Yossely V.
Salem, OR
Works good but after a few uses the gel started losing pigment and i had to be mixing it to recover pigment.
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
Easy to use, pigment it perfect, & it washes off fast at night!! I will never go back to what I used before!
Myda A.
Clovis
This one smears a little to easily!! Don't like out it feels like my eyebrows are stuck to my face wth tape!
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
Great coverage on my brows,. Really enjoy the look, and how well it holds to my brows, and where I draw them.
jessica z.
Stony Brook, NY
This product glides on smoothly and stays on all day. At only $3 a pop, this product definitely does its job.
Sarah V.
Love this! Super pigmented so be careful. Very creamy and well worth the $3. Lasts all day and is waterproof
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?