BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Evelin E.
Evelin E.
I love this brow product ! Its a great dupe for the ABH brow pomade. Its cheap and great for those who are on a budget.
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
houston
It's very thick and creamy. I would use more as an eyeliner rather than for my eyebrows.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Portland, TX
I absolutely love elf they are so affordable and their brow cream is amazing I love it!!
Summer C.
Summer C.
I looooove this product it's a major dupe for the Anastasia dip brow and it's so affordable
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
Dinuba, CA
I love this product! Best one ever ! My eyebrows looked amazing. It stays on very well!
Lauryn G.
Lauryn G.
I like it but I wish it was more of a hard powder than a gel bc it is easier to make corrections
Lacey W.
Lacey W.
Linton , IN
This product is very nice for brows and is very affordable for a product this amazing.
Viviana B.
Viviana B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how this works i use it for my brows & my eyeliner its very creamy & pigmented and i would higly recommend ir
Rossibelt B.
Rossibelt B.
Chandler, IN
Me gusta mucho porque no es complicado la aplicación es cremoso y fácil de manipular.
Megan M.
Megan M.
This product works great I love how it just smooths on without trouble or any smearing I would 100% recomened this
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.