BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?3 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...3 Answers
Diamond M.
Fresno, CA
Really creamy and pigmented. It lasts really long. It wipes off easily though. Usually I set it with a powdered eyebrow.
Genny S.
The stays on pretty much throughout the day. I never have to reapply or touch up. Occasionally it will smear a little bit
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to apply and very affordable. It goes on smooth on the brow brush. Doesn't smudge or anything with setting spray on
Emily P.
Parsippany, NJ
I've purchased when I don't want to spen big money lol. Works just as well in my opinion. Other big brands dry out easily
Destany P.
Rector, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is pretty awesome! The color works perfectly for me! It's pretty easy to use too. I feel naked not wearing it.
Angelica B.
Redlands, CA
I like it. But I didn't have the right brushes for it to apple correctly to my brows. It last all day and does not smear
monica s.
Elk grove , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! This is a great dupe for the Anastasia Beverley Hills brow pomade! #Abh #Elf #Influenster # Review #Loveit #elf
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not the best but you get what you pay for a quick fix for beginners and anything better quality usually name brand
Lucy S.
Harlingen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good brow product! E.l.f. has some really good products that are very affordable. I use this brow product pretty often
member-77b452a82
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really like it I used to use it before but not no more because I just don't like the way it leaves your eyelid
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.