BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
St. John's
Review for: Light Brown, Other
This brow pomade is better than Anastasia dip brow, I couldn't believe how pigmented and creamy it was when I tried it.. you can't go wrong with this product especially for $4! Definitely recommend this to everyone :)
Ella L.
Ella L.
Winnipeg , MB
Review for: Light Brown
His product kept on pretty well I was quite impressed it actually lived up to the Anastasia Beverly Hills one it is relatively cheap so I definitely buy again and the shades are limited but they can go really well with different types of eyebrow colour
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Review for: Light Brown
I do not like this very much. I don't know if other peoples products were be same but when I got mine it was very tacky and sticky and I could barely put it on a brush. It was inexpensive but it wasn't good at all.
Crystle D.
Crystle D.
Review for: Light Brown
Beautiful product, and a great dupe for the ABH dip brow pomade. It has a smooth consistency, and is quite pigmented, so not much product is needed.
It's cheap and affordable if you are on a budget, plus it lasts all day. Would highly recommend
Lo K.
Lo K.
Essex
Review for: Light Brown
I only use this as a brow product and I'm really impressed with the price! Not as waterproof as I'd like but it lasts well and doesn't tend to smudge. I would recommend for those who can't afford ABH products.
Chaimaa M.
Chaimaa M.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Light Brown
This product does wonders for me when it comes to my eyebrows or even using it as an eyeshadow! I simply take a brow brush and dip it slightly on to the product and brush my brows! I definitely would buy this again!
Talena F.
Talena F.
Toronto
Review for: Light Brown
I don't know what I was expecting, but this definitely exceeded my expectations, it is nice and creamy, easy to use, and definitely worth my $3. I bought it at Walmart btw. I definitely recommend this product.
Selina T.
Selina T.
Casselman, ON
Review for: Light Brown
Comparable to the Tarte Brow Mousse! I love it and it's so cheap. I use it for my eyebrows and to smoke out my eyes. the colours are pretty neutral. Not too ashy and not too red. Will buy again when I run out!
Sumiya B.
Sumiya B.
Review for: Light Brown
I brought this product for my brows and I love it. I always use it when I'm out and about and as I am a MUA I'm always using these kinds of products on my clients. I would recommend this and defo buy again
Kiara C.
Kiara C.
Mexicali
Review for: Light Brown
This brown cream is really good and makes its function. The price is good nothing cheap. For daily use this product is better than Anastasia Beverly Hills because it hasn't bad results in your eyebrows.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?