BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #25 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What are your thoughts on e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow...2 Answers
  • How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW¬ģ Po...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Susana G.
Great brow makeup!! Easy to fill and line my brows always use at all times have to have even a back up is needed
I use dis product and it's a really good product I use the darkest one and my eyebrows don't be looking that dark
Naomi J.
St Martinvlle, LA
A little dark. A little bit goes along way. Must say does not smudge or rub of easily. Great for all day longwear
Kristi B.
Mc Donald, OH
Amazing for the prices. Glides on smoothly and gives you great filled in brows. One of my go to products to use.
Rachelle A.
Taylorsville, UT
I use this for my brows every day. Every. Day. It's a little thick but I added some coconut oil and It's PERFECT!
Isbet ‚ôč.
Bakersfield
You can use this in so many ways but I like it for my eyebrows. Its a nice soft formula and applys pretty easy.
Emely G.
Passaic
No le doy 5 estrellas porque en realidad acabo de comprar el producto pero no me agrada mucho es bien economico
Priscilla L.
Apple valley, CA
Easy to use , glides on like nothing!I use this everyday and it never fails me so definitely another must have‚ú®
Chastity C.
Fresno, CA
This brow cream is very pigmented and really looks good on a dark brow. If you set it, it can last you all day.
jessica z.
Stony Brook, NY
This product glides on smoothly and stays on all day. At only $3 a pop, this product definitely does its job.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Tiffany W.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW¬ģ Pomade?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Kristina T.
Does this smudge a bunch if I accidentally numb my brow? I have dry skin Idk if that helps lol