BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
STANFORD-LE-HOPE, Essex
Review for: Light Brown
I found this product to be extremely thick in texture but didn't have such a great pigment, it's such a weird formula, like butter, it's firm in the pot but the minute you start using it it becomes thinner and almost oily, I didn't like the way it applied. For the price I would say this I great for beginners who want to practice as it's cheap and doesn't matter if you use it up quiclky.
Review for: Light Brown
Such a great brow pomade, super cheap for the quality. Can give a sharp perfect looking brow or a natural brow depending on how you apply it. i use a angled eyeliner brush. Stays all day, pretty smudge proof and waterproof. colour worked great for me. i have colour light brown. i recommed!
jessica s.
jessica s.
Maldon , ['', '', '']
Review for: Light Brown
This product is amazing, it is so creamy! And it doesn't dry out at all which I love as most products do and you get a good amount in the pot. A little goes a long way and it was only £4.50 from Superdrug which is amazing as now we can buy them in the uk. This is the first product I have used from elf and I am excited to try some more I would definitely recommend!
Joanie D.
Joanie D.
Review for: Light Brown
The texture might seem a bit weird when first opened, but this product gets the job done. The packaging is really nice and it does a great job at filling in your brows (I do not use it as an eyeliner). The texture is smooth and it is easy to work with the product once you get the hang of it. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Review for: Light Brown
Definitely my holy grail brow product. It's so easy to use and swipes on so easily. Even if I'm in a rush it never fails me! It lasts through literally any activity. Even if my makeup slides or smudges, my brows don't smudge even a little!! Definitely recommend this product for anybody.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Nerepis, NB
Review for: Light Brown, Other
Use this everyday! I have been told it is a great alternative for dip brow. It's creamy, applying is easy, you get a lot of product and is less than 4$ CAD. The shade range is not great because I only found 3 shades but the expresso is the perfect shade for me ! Would recommend !!!
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Review for: Light Brown
So far I have only used this in my brows, not as an eyeliner. It's a nice colour, not as pigmented as others I have used, I feel like o have to dip my brush in a few more times, I do occasionally use this as I like the colour but will probably not repurchase as i prefer others.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Review for: Light Brown
This isn't bad if you need to do your eyebrows quickly, but I wouldn't put it on if I would be sweating that day because the pomade was a little oily for me, therefor it would smudge and move throughout the day. I would basically 'set it' with brow powder and that would help.
Celeste A.
Celeste A.
Review for: Light Brown, Other
The e.l.f eyebrow and lock it liner are perfect for a quick brush through. I use this product everyday. It is so easy to apply, you just dip your brush then brush away and the packaging is really sleek and elegant. I would totally recommend if you are just starting out.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Summerside, PE
Review for: Light Brown
This is so affordable! It is a great dupe for Anastasia's brow pomade. There isn't as much shade selection in this line but I believe that most people could find a good match with what they offer. It is a nice cheap alternative to try out the dip brow craze without splurging.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?