BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...3 Answers
Tejada A.
Lawrence , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream I bought this a few days ago and i tried this is so good and easy to use.
Ashley B.
Brunswick, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have worn this since the day it became available at the Target in my hometown and I still love it. I wear it almost everyday.
María Cristina D.
Florida, Puerto Rico
Me gusta bastante, siento que la consistencia no es tan excelente. Lo he usado en ocasiones pero no en mi diario de maquillaje.
Sonia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to fill in my eyebrows and it's a good product. It doesn't have a smell to it. Is very easy to handle in my opinion.
Brittany R.
Mission Viejo , CA
Was decent for the price. Wasn't the best at applying I needed to keep going over and over the product to get it how I wanted
Hawa A.
Fort Worth, TX
This baby in a ebony color works perfectly for me I'm a first time user and I definitely love and I would go back to buy more
Autumn D.
missoula, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this a few months ago and it's still my favorite eyebrow pomade. It goes on smooth and stays perfect all day.
Abby C.
Im never going back to pencils. I love this pomade it is amazing. I aleays thought they were kinda weird but they're sooo not
Alycia D.
Bradenton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not love this product. Goes on really heavy and cakey, no matter how much I blot off. The only good thing is the color.
Lorryn S.
Middleboro, MA
I loved this product! E.L.F. never fails to make the most reliable products- I always know I am going to love whatever I buy!
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.