BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Cedartown
This is the perfect shade for my eyebrows! This is so easy to apply and looks very natural!
Katherine  A.
Katherine A.
Henderson, NV
Very long lasting and definitely very creamy. Love how easy it is to apply. The shades are
christian J.
christian J.
Love it! Doesn't smudge Or move and I don't even have to put brow gel on after I'm done. Works very very well
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
After trimming my eyebrows a little to short this pomade has saved my life it is easy to use and looks great
Kylee S.
Kylee S.
I like how long lasted and waterproof it is. Doesn't smudge either. Perfect color for my skin ton and hair!
Alecia G.
Alecia G.
I do my eyebrows everyday and this is an amazing and affordable product to use. It stays put like all day!
Yamileyska M.
Yamileyska M.
It's awesome it makes my eyebrows pop in happiness and I does not run out of your face
Michelle b M.
Michelle b M.
CORBIN, KY
I love this product!! My brows are sparse and patchy and this fills them in beautifully and it blends well
Maho A.
Maho A.
Menlo Park, CA
I didn't love that it was so heavy so I felt like having thick amounts of make up on.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Bullhead City
I love this brow cream it runs smoothly. I love how it last all day without smudging.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily