BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Rosie S.
Alamo
I love this product. I like the way it enchances my brows. My daughter uses this product and Since she has sensitive skin. She is doing remarkably wonderful
Emily S.
Bedford
Love this stuff! It is absolutely amazing. Use this to fill in my eyebrows and I haven't found anything that compares to it or it's price. Highly reccomend.
Elizabeth G.
Russellville, AL
This is great for applying wing styled eyeliner. It's smooth and goes on easy and comes off easy. Sometimes it comes off too easily so don't touch your eyes!
ᴛᴏɴᴀɴᴛᴢɪɴ♚ A.
Cross Junction
This is a dupe for Anastasia , it has a pretty good color selection and it’s creamy but once it dries it does not budge! It’s super affordable and my go to!
Gabriela M.
Just bought this the other day it works so great usually its hard to find a shade that suites me but this one worked great for me i defiantly recommend this
Michelle T.
Webster
Love it! Easy to apply, smooth,very pigmented so you don't have to use much product. First time using this product and fell in love with it! Very affordable!
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I love this for shaping and shading in my eyebrows. Easy to use I suggest that you watch a tutorial. Comparable to dip brow by Anastasia. Great price value.
Ana P.
Manassas Park
Such a great drugstore eyebrow product. This is my go to for my brows because I can where a natural brow or an intense dramatic one all with the same product
Ciara C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Good if you’re in between buying your normal brow product. Wipes off easy. Smears when you try and blend it. It’s pigmented. Just all around a okay product.
member-953c1
I love this product. I love using it because it stays for a long period of time i always use it when I'm gonna be out for a long period of time it is great.
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?