BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What are your thoughts on e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow...2 Answers
  • How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW¬ģ Po...2 Answers
Lucy S.
Harlingen , TX
Good brow product! E.l.f. has some really good products that are very affordable. I use this brow product pretty often
Sarah W.
Oklahoma City
I actually really liked this. It's just pigmented enough to make my brows visible but not so much that I look insane.
Tiffany P.
Newark, NJ
Maybe it's just me because in still learning to use the product but I find it very thick and a bit difficult to use.
Aymara C.
Opa Locka, FL
I love this cream!! It makes your eyebrows look natural and perfect ! I love the texture and that it never comes off
tierra s.
I absoulutley love this as a substitute for ABH it's amazing !!! and affordable !!!!! I would absolutely recommend it
lizbeth m.
I like it so much it so good and makes my eyebrows look full & it is so pigmented and lasts all day i love it so much
Staci B.
houston
I love how you get prettt food quality for a low price! It could glide on better but I really like it for what it is!
Jasmine W.
South Bend, IN
I got a light brown color, which made my hair color pop out. The texture is very soft and has a natural look too it.
stephanie r.
Desert hot springs
Perfectly dark and smooth/natural looking...long wearing and smudge proof! What else? Oh yes! It's an eye liner too!
Melissa M.
Hammond, IN
Love how it last me all day as long as I use some setting spray before and after ūüėć can not live without this product.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW¬ģ Pomade?