BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Nicolle G.
Nicolle G.
Review for: Light Brown
Aunque no lo uso muvho peor me encanta por que no te ase embares pero se los recomiendo
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Laurel, MS
Review for: Light Brown
I love this product because not only can you use it for your eyebrows, but you can also use it as eye liner, It is long lasting, smooth, and easy to apply. I recommend this product to everyone!ย
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Light Brown
I love this product it's really good I think it would be a dupe if Abh brow pomade It Goes a long way.
Y.a. R.
Y.a. R.
Toa Baja, PR
Love it
My favorite๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
In love with this kit of liner and brow the perfect
Adrian D.
Adrian D.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Light Brown
a very good product. I love the formula as well as the consistency. it doesn't last as long as the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, or have as much colors. but I love it regardless
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Review for: Light Brown
Its ok the texture changed a lot with time but its still usable. I use it as a liner mostly but it works for brows too
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Plano, TX
Review for: Light Brown
Okay so I just got this in the mail today, from target, and I'm actually VERY pleasantly surprised. Seriously. I ordered the color 'black-brown', and the package said medium brown when it arrived...Which made me nervous, bc I have thick brow hair and needed something that would match well. Anyway, I applied it, and it was PERFECT. It applies super easily, STAYS in place, and was very pigmented. So it was opaque and didn't look like a gel or anything. It's very similar to the ABH pomade for a much cheaper price if I'm being honest.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Crossville, TN
Review for: Light Brown
This is my favorite eyebrow product. The brown shade is perfect for my dark brown brows. This pomade is smooth and very easy to distribute through the brows. Once it's on and dried it stays on all day with out smudging. This product is defiantly a steal!
Anna K.
Anna K.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Light Brown
For the price of this product, it actually works well. But this was the darkest I found on the website I wish there were darker color options.
Justine M.
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: Light Brown
Just bought this last weekend and I LOVE it! Easy to apply and control, I didn't feel like I was putting on way too much by accident or anything like that. It's nice for everyday use and when you want to look a little more made up.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Stony Brook, NY
how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can someone describe whether it has a waxy texture?