BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lindsey S.
Laurel, MS
I love this product because not only can you use it for your eyebrows, but you can also use it as eye liner, It is long lasting, smooth, and easy to apply. I recommend this product to everyone!
Adrian D.
Lexington, KY
a very good product. I love the formula as well as the consistency. it doesn't last as long as the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, or have as much colors. but I love it regardless
savana s.
Saint Amant, LA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. didn’t always stay but formula was tear inducing. would definitely recommend. they run dark though. I have brunette hair and used the blonde one
Stefani M.
Middletown, OH
This is really nice and very easy to use. Its a lot dark than you think it is however, so be careful and maybe go a shade lighter than you might think you need.
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
Performs well for how inexpensive it is!! I am going to be looking into a better brand soon but if you are new to using brow dip/pomade this is a great starter
Melissa W.
Mustang, OK
This product allows you to apply the perfect amount of brow cream for your brow perfecting needs. I recommend using a good brow brush for the best application.
Amanda B.
It's a little soft which isn't always good in brow pomades, it slides around a bit but if you're on a budget and can't afford the abh one I do recommend this!
Claudia G.
I have no problems with this product. I use it on my brows. It applies smooth and creamy and dries with a natural finish. It doesn't budge throughout the day.
Arantza Z.
El Paso, TX
This is really a 3 in 1 product it's for eyebrows, eyeshadow and eyeliner. 10/10 would recommend for anyone who wants to use it amd the price is really cheap
Amber B.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this today looking for a better alternative to a brow pencil and I must say I'm in love with it!! The price is amazing and I can get it at Target!!!
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?