BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Emily B.
Emily B.
Great for a defined precise brow! I use my own angled brush, the one provided is too thick.
Elissa C.
Elissa C.
San Diego, CA
It's pretty great, works just as well and the abh ones and it's a whole lot cheaper. I wouldn't change it for the world.
Priscilla L.
Priscilla L.
Apple valley, CA
Easy to use , glides on like nothing!I use this everyday and it never fails me so definitely another must have✨
Evelin E.
Evelin E.
I love this brow product ! Its a great dupe for the ABH brow pomade. Its cheap and great for those who are on a budget.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Norfolk , VA
The first brow creme I ever purchased lasted for a very long time now when I look for it it's always sold out
roxanne b.
roxanne b.
Super awesome for the price. Goes on smooth. Colors are natural looking stays put on my 9 hour day. I love it
I didn't really like it I used to use it before but not no more because I just don't like the way it leaves your eyelid
Meisha K.
Meisha K.
Lacey, WA
This product is smooth and creamy allowing me to shape and fill my eyebrows to Instagram perfection
Summer C.
Summer C.
I looooove this product it's a major dupe for the Anastasia dip brow and it's so affordable
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Portland, TX
I absolutely love elf they are so affordable and their brow cream is amazing I love it!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily