BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Justyne A.
Justyne A.
Pomona
I use this for my eyebrows . I love that they do not test on animals . I use this product everyday to feel in my eyebrows. It does get a little dry in the pot but can be fixed by adding a serum. Super long lasting and pigmented I would buy this again for it does last a very long time I have had mine for about 3 months and there is still a good amount
Lizzi M.
Lizzi M.
Anaheim, CA
This product is super creamy, and goes on very strong, but it breaks down on my oily skin, and rubs off, very easily. The brunette shade, I feel, is also way too dark, and doesn't match my hair well at all, but the shade selection is so limited, going lighter would also be too light. The price point is great, I'm just upset it doesn't work for me.
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
My HOLY GRAIL eyebrow product!!!
I bought this on the ELF website because I was wanting to try the brush and cream method that floods my Instagram. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. I don't even want to try anything else (high end brand) because I am so in love with this product.
I have purchased 2 shades so far, and will continue to purchase in the future.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
This product is great for first time brow gel users. It's cheap and pretty easy to use and comes off easily if you make a mistake. I bought it to practice using gel before spending an arm & leg on the fancy stuff. I probably won't purchase again only because it's smears if you sweat or have oily skin and I need my brows to stay put all day lol.
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
Katy, TX
This stuff is good! I was using one non branded but it ran out, so I was shooting to find one with a brand so I can continue to buy it! I found this one with no expectations, but when I saw that pigmentation I had to get it! And I did, it last for long hours and it does it’s job to define your brows and paint them perfectly! Plus good price! Super good!
Erin K.
Erin K.
This stuff is PIGMENTED! I picked it up from Walmart because of not wanting to pay the price for a higher end alternative. I tried it the other day and was surprised with how creamy it is! It dries darker than what it looks so pick a shade lighter than what you'd normally get. I need more practice with "brow creams" but this one seems real nice!
Summer M.
Summer M.
East Prairie, MO
I used this product for such a long time, usually whenever I was out of my Anastasia Dip Brow. It really surprised me! I believe I paid $4 for it, and it was actually very good. Of course, it isn't as smooth as the dipbrow, but I would definitely buy it again and I recommend it, especially if you're on a budget. It is soooo underrated.
Stacie A.
Stacie A.
Riverside
Great product, it smooths on gently if you don't accidentally grab to much product which can easily happen, I have very light brows so this product works great to make them look full, I use this product everyday and the only problem I have is how little you have to use so you don't mess up your entire look by accidentally grabbing too much
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
I love this product! I barely used any and my brow (right) look so much more defined. I definitely see this replacing my e.l.f. Wax brow pencil. I used a pointed eyeshadow brush to apply and it worked very well. Overall excellent quality at a bargain of a price.
Esthefany G.
Esthefany G.
Pasadena , TX
This product has saved my life. It's really hard for me to find a great eyebrow product because of how bushy my eyebrows are and because of how hard to work with they are. This product is soo creamy and stays put alllll day long! Not only that it's so cheap! I love it. Plus a little product goes a long way. I recommend it all the time.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily