BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Courtney I.
Red Wing, MN
I love this product. I have espresso, and I use it as a brow pomade. It is a great price, very pigmented, easily blendable. I love it. I honestly grab for this more than my Dip Brow by Anastasia Beverly Hills. e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream
Jerrisha J.
I loved this! I’ve never been great at doing my eyebrows but for some reason this helped me a lot. It’s really pigmented so you don’t have to use a lot of product to get your desired look. Yes I would buy again because it’s very affordable and it actually works.
Kaitlyn B.
I absolutely love this as a brow product. It stays on throughout the day and comes off easily when you wash your face. Its not waterproof but if you don’t touch it while swimming or showering it won’t move. I’ve rebought a few times and I plan to keep doing so!
Becky M.
Beatrice
I give this five stars because this works really good for me and last all day and all night the packaging is nice and simple. This product glides right on and is smooth and creamy.  I will keep buying this product and it was cheap for me and I love it <3
Ja'Nana J.
Queen City , TX
I am just starting to do my brows and this has been a real life saver, I love this sooo much. It is smooth and easy to use. It blends very well and cleans up nice! This is great if you're on a budget too!
kelly f.
Adelphi
A GREAT DUPE FOR THE ABH DIPBROW!! And what's even better about this is it's such a a nice creamy texture so when you wanna use it as a liner it just glidessss right on the eyelid and I think it's a must have dupe if you don't have enough for the ABH dipbrow!
Rylee L.
Tallahassee, FL
a decent alternative to the anastasia beverly hills dipbrow. it is slightly less pigmented and creamy, and it could be cooler in tone. i prefer very cool eyebrows. if youre ballin on a budget, i say go for it girl. you can get a bangin brow with this product
Michelle N.
Anaheim, CA
Honestly I️ think I️ like this better than the Anastasia brow pomade. I️ found that one not creamy enough and didn’t give me enough time to work with it whereas this one gave me a little more wiggle room. It lasts a long time and the color works well for me.
Melissa R.
Tempe, AZ
This eyebrow gel is seriously so good. It works just as great as nyx but it's even cheaper ! It glides on your eyebrow so smoothly and is very pigmented! It's also easy to clean your mistakes it doesn't get messy at all! I would definitely recommend this
Juana J.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this product because you can use both for your eyes or eyebrows.The product is just right it's like a 2in 1.My eye color are actually a dark brown.I usually use this product everyday for my eyebrows.Yes I would definitely recommend it to everyone .
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?