BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
BeautyBella J.
Carlisle , PA
I just got this over the weekend at Walmart and all I can say wow this product it’s absolutely amazing i love it so so much definitely recommend to everyone please but and and try it it’s only $3 and works amazing love love love it .
Reychel C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
This pomade is wonderful! A little goes a long way! You don't need a lot of product to get a nice brow. I use a spoolie to distribute it throughout. Stays on all day, super affordable. My only complaint is that they need more shades!
Jessica C.
Sacramento , CA
This is my go to pomade. It’s so easy to use. It’s long lasting and doesn’t smudge once you add powder. A little goes a long way when using this. It’s easy to fill your brows with this product. It’s also cheap which is a huge plus.
Katlyn F.
Huntington
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. Since I started using this I have never used another brow product. It goes on the brows evenly and the end results looks great. I highly highly recommend this to any new makeup users or long time makeup users!
Mia S.
pecatonica
I love this product. The color is great even though there are only a couple of colors. It is a very nice creamy feeling. It lasts all through out the day. The color can be a little too dark though. This a product I would recommend.
Blaque R.
Tracy, CA
So I have used ABH, NYX, and now ELF pomades for brows. I have loved the ELF! A little goes a long way and for $3-$4 you get a lot of product! I purchased mine at Walmart and totally recommend this for anyone who loves brow pomades!
Courtney H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
A little goes a long way! This brow gel will last a long time because you need so little to achieve the perfect look. It's easy to use and glides on so smoothly. I also really like that once dry it stays put...pretty long lasting.
Pragati L.
This is like a cream texture. It can be used as eyeliner and eyeshadow. It is very smooth and creamy. It glides very well. It can define, fill and shape eyebrows. The best about this product is that it is all in one and last long.
Paige C.
I’ve bought this product at my local beauty supply. It’s last a long time and it doesn’t wipe off very easy. It’s not very thick but it’s not thin. I would buy this again because it came out better than I thought.
Mariah B.
Fresno, CA
my all time favorite brow pomade ! it’s very creamy and has not dried out yet :) i think it stays on all day without smudging. i will definitely be purchasing so many other times , especially how cheap it is 💛 i highly recommend
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?