BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
Katy, TX
Review for: Light Brown
This stuff is good! I was using one non branded but it ran out, so I was shooting to find one with a brand so I can continue to buy it! I found this one with no expectations, but when I saw that pigmentation I had to get it! And I did, it last for long hours and it does it’s job to define your brows and paint them perfectly! Plus good price! Super good!
Stacie A.
Stacie A.
Riverside
Review for: Light Brown
Great product, it smooths on gently if you don't accidentally grab to much product which can easily happen, I have very light brows so this product works great to make them look full, I use this product everyday and the only problem I have is how little you have to use so you don't mess up your entire look by accidentally grabbing too much
Summer M.
Summer M.
East Prairie, MO
Review for: Light Brown
I used this product for such a long time, usually whenever I was out of my Anastasia Dip Brow. It really surprised me! I believe I paid $4 for it, and it was actually very good. Of course, it isn't as smooth as the dipbrow, but I would definitely buy it again and I recommend it, especially if you're on a budget. It is soooo underrated.
Esthefany G.
Esthefany G.
Pasadena , TX
Review for: Light Brown
This product has saved my life. It's really hard for me to find a great eyebrow product because of how bushy my eyebrows are and because of how hard to work with they are. This product is soo creamy and stays put alllll day long! Not only that it's so cheap! I love it. Plus a little product goes a long way. I recommend it all the time.
Alysha C.
Alysha C.
Columbia Hts, MN
Review for: Light Brown, Other
Not the best for brow product I've used. What's nice is it is does hold in place which is good. But it is hard to work with, I feel like I needed to keep going back for more & more product. But for the price I highly recommend this if you aren't trying to spend $18 on ABH brow pomade or even $8 on NYX. Not a very good color selection.
liz t.
liz t.
solway
Review for: Light Brown
I have just recently bought this, and I love it, it goes on so nice on brows and as linger!!! It does have a nice glass container, that I love!! It does stay on for a long time, makes my eyes and eye brows look awesome. Can't think of any improvement, awesome price for a well pigmented product and yes I will buy it again!!
Layla D.
Layla D.
Buckner
Review for: Light Brown
I actually use the shade 'medium brown' but they wouldn't let me choose that. . . Lol. Anyway! I love this product so much! I originally found out about it by using my friends. I fell in love so purchased my own. It does come out kind of clumpy sometimes but nothing you can't work with. Fully recommend! Would purchase again.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Review for: Light Brown
I have fair skin and it's super hard to find a brow color to look good on me. I tried the elf brow cream in the lightest shade and loved it! It applies easy and last all day! I have only had to purchase one because the product has lasted me so long I still have it after months! When I run out I will definitely purchase again!
Thee O.
Thee O.
Colton, CA
Review for: Light Brown
I bought the blue shaded brow gel from elf cosmetics and it's so crazy good. I couldn't believe how pigmented it is. It's literally one of my favorite products now and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to have a colored brow that applies over dark brows e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Review for: Light Brown
Found this originally at a ELF flagship store in NYC. So glad they brought it to their website! I'm in love! Wayyy better than other drugstore pomades I've tried. The blonde color is actually light enough for blondes! The product doesn't dry out super quickly like most drugstore pomades either!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Stony Brook, NY
how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can someone describe whether it has a waxy texture?