BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?3 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...3 Answers
Janiicee V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I can make my brows look natural or Instagram! I put a small amount on my brush and the product glides on smoothly.
Agustina S.
Kokomo, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would use this for eyeliner only! Because for my eyebrows it would smudge and look a little tacky,but i love using it for eyeliner!!
Courtney V.
Columbus
This stuff isbso amazing. It holds my hairs and stays on all day. Im glad i picked it up from walmart! It was a great 4 or 5 dollars !
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although it is light brown it was still too dark for me. Maybe an even lighter color would fit me better. The product is great however.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a creamy liner and really affordable to buy. I love the color and formula used to create it. It makes my wing liner look amazing.
Jay J.
Compton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why pay almost $30 when u can get the same or even better quality for just $3. I love this. Never smears and my brows are always fleeky
Lily G.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing cream to draw your eyebrows it is affordable and high quality I been using this with the lifter pen both work great
Hilliary E.
Atwater
Beauty Junkie Expert
Surprised by how pigmented this cream is. Only use a little because it goes a really long way. Doesn’t leave you feeling cakey either
Ariana B.
You can't hardly move this stuff around, it's so dry. It gets a bit dried out after 3 weeks of having it. Okay for the price though.
member-0a16d
Love how perfect it fills in my brows. Works well with and angled brush or brow brush. I use this almost everyday to fill in my brows
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Does this smudge a bunch if I accidentally numb my brow? I have dry skin Idk if that helps lol