BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What are your thoughts on e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow...2 Answers
  • How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW¬ģ Po...2 Answers
Yossely V.
Yossely V.
Salem, OR
Works good but after a few uses the gel started losing pigment and i had to be mixing it to recover pigment.
Neveah M.
Neveah M.
I love this elf eyebrow cream it really does match up with the color of my eyebrows not to expensive or nothing it's honestly really great
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Love this! Super pigmented so be careful. Very creamy and well worth the $3. Lasts all day and is waterproof
Staci B.
Staci B.
houston
I love how you get prettt food quality for a low price! It could glide on better but I really like it for what it is!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Midland, TX
I really didn't like this product. It dried out to fast and would come out dark. I users the light brown and it made my brows look black.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hammond, IN
Love how it last me all day as long as I use some setting spray before and after ūüėć can not live without this product.
Chamique W.
Chamique W.
Valdosta, GA
Love this stuff! A little bit of product goes a long way! With a touch of concealer and you're ready to go!
tierra s.
tierra s.
I absoulutley love this as a substitute for ABH it's amazing !!! and affordable !!!!! I would absolutely recommend it
Paige G.
Paige G.
Elkhart, IN
Very streaky, color is darker than what is shown. Very cakey and doesn't work well as eyeliner or brow gel.
Lizeth D.
Lizeth D.
This brow cream is great for a full eyebrow look. Makes the brows have a pop to it. In my opinion I love it
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW¬ģ Pomade?
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.