BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Nia B.
Nia B.
Review for: Light Brown
This is one of my all-time favorite eyebrow pomade. I really recommend it if you want fleeky eyebrows.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Review for: Light Brown
Mive and beautiful thick color and matte finish it is a very beautiful thing lmfaooo does bor come off
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
Review for: Light Brown
I Honestly Love This Product Its Very Creamy When Applying To Face and Leaves Very Beautiful eyebrows.
R L.
R L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Light Brown
This small container goes a long way . I sometimes use as a smiley eye . It's smooth and long lasting
Camille M.
Camille M.
Review for: Light Brown
It's great and like mousse and it can oxidize a little on your eyebrow but other than that it's great
Alisha E.
Alisha E.
Review for: Light Brown
For the price this is AMAZING. I used it for a burlesque show and it made it through sweat and drama!
Navjit B.
Navjit B.
Review for: Light Brown
Works great as a liner... but for brows not so much. It's terrible for the brows. Only use for liner
Mya ❤.
Mya ❤.
Review for: Light Brown
I looooove this product so much! Its also very inexpensive! I own two of these and I love them both
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
Review for: Light Brown
I would say these brow cream are very creamy and pigmented. I would say they are very high quality.
Areli C.
Areli C.
Elk Grove Village
Very pigmanted
Love the final look of my eye brows
And my eye liner .
I have it in black
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?