BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #25 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tracy M.
I use the elf blond dip brow stuff and its the best I've found so far. It goes on smooth and looks amazing when I'm finished.
Lyssa S.
Love it! I prefer dipbrow over powder any day and this is the perfect one! Doesn't come out clumped and is so easy to use!
Alondra R.
Woodland, CA
This is an amazing product, I love how it glides on smoothly , and it it not expensive! It last a long time,mostly all day.
Elisa G.
You can easily compare this product to more expensive competitors. It does the job really well and your eyebrows look good
carmen c.
The elf cosmetic brow cream is my favorite drug store product to use it my brows it's the perfect shade and dose not smudge
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI
One of my Ride or Die products. I have never been disappointed and find it easy to use even with my limited makeup skills.
Rachel P.
Fort Defiance , VA
This is a great value! It's an amazing product which lasts a long time and has a good formula. Definitely worth trying out.
Chelsea C.
Powder Spgs, GA
SUPER pigmented. The only con is that it can dry up after a while. I love applying this with a pencil to fill in my brows.
Raven D.
Super long lasting. Not to waxy or creamy. Really nice consistency. Glides on easily. Color and pigmentation is very nice
Brittany O.
Columbia
I tried using the cream liner and I'm not too pleased ! My eyebrows start to shine after so many hours and start to fade
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Tiffany W.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Kristina T.
Does this smudge a bunch if I accidentally numb my brow? I have dry skin Idk if that helps lol