BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Lacey W.
Lacey W.
Linton , IN
Review for: Light Brown
This product is very nice for brows and is very affordable for a product this amazing.
Viviana B.
Viviana B.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Light Brown
I love how this works i use it for my brows & my eyeliner its very creamy & pigmented and i would higly recommend ir
Rossibelt B.
Rossibelt B.
Fayetteville , GA
Review for: Light Brown
Me gusta mucho porque no es complicado la aplicación es cremoso y fácil de manipular.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Review for: Light Brown
This product works great I love how it just smooths on without trouble or any smearing I would 100% recomened this
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Review for: Light Brown
As long as you can find the perfect shade then I would recommend it. Very affordable and did wonders for my brows.
Naomi J.
Naomi J.
St Martinvlle, LA
Review for: Light Brown
A little dark. A little bit goes along way. Must say does not smudge or rub of easily. Great for all day longwear
Heather A.
Heather A.
Beacon, NY
Review for: Light Brown
This brow cream is wonderful! I love how I can shape my eyebrows perfectly with this product.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Cedartown
Review for: Light Brown
This is the perfect shade for my eyebrows! This is so easy to apply and looks very natural!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Albuquerque
Review for: Light Brown
This product worked okay for me. It wasn't my favorite but for affordability I was pleased.
Katherine  A.
Katherine A.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Light Brown
Very long lasting and definitely very creamy. Love how easy it is to apply. The shades are
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Nerepis, NB
Anyone used the e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade that can give me an honest review if they're actually similar?