BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...3 Answers
Wendy S.
marietta
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at a drugstore, it is pretty good. I use it almost daily, long lasting, looks great. I would defenderlo recommend this product!
AMANDA L.
Lewisburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in the shade light brown. It goes on so smooth and lasts all day!! I just purchased it a few weeks ago so I will keep you posted.
Gina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good gel liner. Stays all day and is super cheap. Can be a little inconsistent with coloring when apply. Wish it came in more colors.
Vianca Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. I have been using it for around six months. And it is the best a little goes a longways when using it. It is great for the price.
Jessica C.
Wapato, WA
It does it's job but my eyebrows are dark and this color doesn't match my eyebrows but for someone with lighter eyebrows it would be great.
Tia D.
Bemidji
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly recommend this product. I love this way it draws onto eyebrows and looks real, not tacky. Helps shape my eyebrows to look fuller.
Ashton P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If love to give this product 10 stars.. it lasts ALL DAY LONG. Super creamy in consistency for a smooth application, it is very build-able
Rhonda G.
Katy, TX
I love the long wear of the gel liner. Its a much sleaker and bold look. The compliments i have recieved while wearing this were awesome!!
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this one in expresso shade I love how it glides smoothly on my eyebrows my favorito bro cream so far inexpensive and well do the job!
Neveah M.
I love this elf eyebrow cream it really does match up with the color of my eyebrows not to expensive or nothing it's honestly really great
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Does this smudge a bunch if I accidentally numb my brow? I have dry skin Idk if that helps lol