BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Yana N.
Yana N.
Love this brow gel, stays on all day long and blends super easy. It's very natural looking and very inexpensive.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
I would recommend using the cream because I feel like it gives you a better control on your eyebrows so you won't get too much product on them
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Powder Spgs, GA
SUPER pigmented. The only con is that it can dry up after a while. I love applying this with a pencil to fill in my brows.
Magdalena B.
Magdalena B.
Use everyday and it's super soft and doesn't dry out easily.it lasts a long time and is pretty much water proof.
Genny S.
Genny S.
The stays on pretty much throughout the day. I never have to reapply or touch up. Occasionally it will smear a little bit
Emily P.
Emily P.
Parsippany, NJ
I've purchased when I don't want to spen big money lol. Works just as well in my opinion. Other big brands dry out easily
Isbet ♋.
Isbet ♋.
Bakersfield
You can use this in so many ways but I like it for my eyebrows. Its a nice soft formula and applys pretty easy.
Myah P.
Myah P.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brow pomemade. It's creamy, it's glides right on to give my brows a natural look. This is the only brow pomemade I use.
Emely G.
Emely G.
Passaic
No le doy 5 estrellas porque en realidad acabo de comprar el producto pero no me agrada mucho es bien economico
samantha s.
samantha s.
Clay city, KY
When you want perff brows and don't wanna spend a but load of money. This is what you need its amaizng and works perfect
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.