BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...3 Answers
Robin F.
Burlington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this really works and is easier than eye pencil if you know how to use it and elf products are pretty cheap so I would recommend it.
Myah P.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brow pomemade. It's creamy, it's glides right on to give my brows a natural look. This is the only brow pomemade I use.
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First time using something like this and I can't complain. I use it to fill in my brows and also as a liner when I want a soft, smudgy look.
Emily K.
Wrentham
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!! It is so affordable and lasts forever!! It is similar to the benefit brow pomade. It is long lasting and works great!!
Kameshia H.
My favorite. Can also be used for blemish concealer. I love this product, and it's normally at a great price. I usually get a brownish tone.
Christa M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do not like it. Does not give corect tint on wyebrows. Love how cream it is. A little goes a long way. Maybe got for someone else but not me.
Evelyne t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to use and i love it. I barely started gettign into akeup and doing my eyebrows and this makes it easy for me. Its creamy and pigmented.
Becky D.
Rice Lake, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brow cream is excellent. The coverage stays put and a little goes a long way! I'm blonde, so my eyebrows need all the help they can get!
Jessica
It took me forever to find the perfect shade and when I found it I feel in love the texture is perfect and its easy to remove if you mess up
amanda l.
San Jacinto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was excited to try this on my brows but unfortunately i was not a big fan of it.i think its way to creamy good for liner better than brows
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Does this smudge a bunch if I accidentally numb my brow? I have dry skin Idk if that helps lol