BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Review for: Light Brown
I didn't really like it I used to use it before but not no more because I just don't like the way it leaves your eyelid
roxanne b.
roxanne b.
Review for: Light Brown
Super awesome for the price. Goes on smooth. Colors are natural looking stays put on my 9 hour day. I love it
Summer C.
Summer C.
Review for: Light Brown
I looooove this product it's a major dupe for the Anastasia dip brow and it's so affordable
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
houston
Review for: Light Brown, Other
It's very thick and creamy. I would use more as an eyeliner rather than for my eyebrows.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Portland, TX
Review for: Light Brown
I absolutely love elf they are so affordable and their brow cream is amazing I love it!!
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
Dinuba, CA
Review for: Light Brown
I love this product! Best one ever ! My eyebrows looked amazing. It stays on very well!
Lacey W.
Lacey W.
Linton , IN
Review for: Light Brown
This product is very nice for brows and is very affordable for a product this amazing.
Viviana B.
Viviana B.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Light Brown
I love how this works i use it for my brows & my eyeliner its very creamy & pigmented and i would higly recommend ir
Lauryn G.
Lauryn G.
Review for: Light Brown
I like it but I wish it was more of a hard powder than a gel bc it is easier to make corrections
Rossibelt B.
Rossibelt B.
Fayetteville , GA
Review for: Light Brown
Me gusta mucho porque no es complicado la aplicación es cremoso y fácil de manipular.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Stony Brook, NY
how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can someone describe whether it has a waxy texture?