BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?3 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley H.
I'm not a big fan of pommades or cream brow products but I tried this out. Despite my dislike for them, I actually foundyself liking this product.
Brittney 😛.
Auburn, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff!!! I use it all the time! It works so good and stays on nicely. For $4 it’s great! It’s also a regular eyeliner so that’s great !
Tiffany B.
Favorite! I love it so much! It brings my eyebrows out and it lasts all day, it stays so much better than any of the powders or shadows I've tried!
Alexys N.
Belvidere, IL
This product is very pigmented and little product goes a long way. Very impressed with the formula of the product and how it held up all day long.
Taylor R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love so pigmented so smooth better and cheaper. Nothing to change it's so amazing my eye color is dark brown and it's good value and price
Andi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great dupe for the ABH dipbrow pomade. While the dipbrow dries out over time, this product stays creamy and easy to apply at an amazing price.
Diane S.
Milbridge, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyebrow gel. It is so smooth and easy to apply. I wish there was more product but it lasts all day and it’s perfect for my brow color.
Nancy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Easy to apply and you don't make a mess and it's easy to take off. I have tried other stuff (pencil) and it would prefer using the gel
Yereiska R.
Is a really pigment pomade is easy to work with is really cheap if you are a beginner I highly recommend I am in love with this eye brown pomade
Kayla C.
Chattanooga, TN
I have used it for a very long time and at first it did good but after a while it got hard in the container and now my brush doesn't pick any up
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.