BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Aymara C.
Aymara C.
Opa Locka, FL
I love this cream!! It makes your eyebrows look natural and perfect ! I love the texture and that it never comes off
monica s.
monica s.
Elk grove , CA
Love it! This is a great dupe for the Anastasia Beverley Hills brow pomade! #Abh #Elf #Influenster # Review #Loveit #elf
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Newark, NJ
Maybe it's just me because in still learning to use the product but I find it very thick and a bit difficult to use.
Mayte C.
Mayte C.
I like it because it stays on for a long time a eyebrow product or a eyeliner. It is very adorable and I think people should try it out.
Shianne P.
Shianne P.
I love how smoothly this goes on and it blends extremely well. I do my eyebrows everyday and I've always used e.l.f
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Chunchula, AL
This lock on liner and brow cream is true to the name! Very long lasting! Easy application. Usually bought at Walmart or cvs.
Kristena W.
Kristena W.
For the price I think it works really good, my skin is pretty oily so after wearing it awhile my eyebrows look oily
Lora H.
Lora H.
Very under rated product. Is very good and creamy. It is also an amazing price, of course, considering its from ELF
Megan L.
Megan L.
Kingsbury , IN
Love this brow cream. Super easy to apply and blend in with my natural brows. Long lasting and stands up to the competition.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Edwardsville, PA
Not usually a fan of gel because if you make a mistake but then become messy. This comes with a small precise tool. It's easy to appply.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.