BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...3 Answers
Caitlein B.
Albuquerque
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for my almost invisible brows... the product draws on natural looking brows amazingly with good pigment... I just wish there were more shades
Tiffany B.
Favorite! I love it so much! It brings my eyebrows out and it lasts all day, it stays so much better than any of the powders or shadows I've tried!
Amandria G.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I S-W-E-A-R by this. It goes on so smooth and it can go on really light or super dramatically and heavy. It's the perfect staple to have in my bag.
Dallayna B.
Radcliff, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only used it once, I'm not sure if I like it yet. I'm gonna have to perfect it. But its a nice shade.. The shade of color matches perfectly..
Ashley H.
I'm not a big fan of pommades or cream brow products but I tried this out. Despite my dislike for them, I actually foundyself liking this product.
Nancy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Easy to apply and you don't make a mess and it's easy to take off. I have tried other stuff (pencil) and it would prefer using the gel
Kayla C.
Chattanooga, TN
I have used it for a very long time and at first it did good but after a while it got hard in the container and now my brush doesn't pick any up
Taylor R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love so pigmented so smooth better and cheaper. Nothing to change it's so amazing my eye color is dark brown and it's good value and price
Yereiska R.
Is a really pigment pomade is easy to work with is really cheap if you are a beginner I highly recommend I am in love with this eye brown pomade
Andi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great dupe for the ABH dipbrow pomade. While the dipbrow dries out over time, this product stays creamy and easy to apply at an amazing price.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Does this smudge a bunch if I accidentally numb my brow? I have dry skin Idk if that helps lol