BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Light Brown
It gets the job done I like how there's multiple colors I just hate that throughout the day the color fades
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
Review for: Light Brown
Not a fan of elf liner. Smudges on my eyes and comes off after a little while. I would rather not wear this
lizbeth m.
lizbeth m.
Review for: Light Brown
I like it so much it so good and makes my eyebrows look full & it is so pigmented and lasts all day i love it so much
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Light Brown
I love it leaves a natural finish certainly one of the best products for eyebrows is my favorite
Missy L.
Missy L.
Bogue Chitto, MS
Review for: Light Brown
I use this for my eye brows and it's a great product. It lasts all day and doesn't smear on me.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Review for: Light Brown, Other
This brow cream was very sticky and clumped in my eyebrows. I like the price but the quality was terrible
Becky C.
Becky C.
Review for: Light Brown
I just started using this product and it's an amazing brow product. It's very creamy & easy to use. It lasts for a long time
Shaunya H.
Shaunya H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Light Brown
This a very dark liner, or maybe I'm picking up too much product. Either way it's long lasting
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Independence, KY
Review for: Light Brown
Works and is a great price for such a great item. You're definitely getting a deal when purchasing this
Alessandra R.
Alessandra R.
Review for: Light Brown
Very cheap and very easy to use ! Not a lot of color selection but it has the basic ones . Love it
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Stony Brook, NY
how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can someone describe whether it has a waxy texture?