BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
I would recommend using the cream because I feel like it gives you a better control on your eyebrows so you won't get too much product on them
Magdalena B.
Magdalena B.
Use everyday and it's super soft and doesn't dry out easily.it lasts a long time and is pretty much water proof.
Emely G.
Emely G.
Passaic
No le doy 5 estrellas porque en realidad acabo de comprar el producto pero no me agrada mucho es bien economico
Genny S.
Genny S.
The stays on pretty much throughout the day. I never have to reapply or touch up. Occasionally it will smear a little bit
Emily P.
Emily P.
Parsippany, NJ
I've purchased when I don't want to spen big money lol. Works just as well in my opinion. Other big brands dry out easily
Myah P.
Myah P.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brow pomemade. It's creamy, it's glides right on to give my brows a natural look. This is the only brow pomemade I use.
Kameshia H.
Kameshia H.
My favorite. Can also be used for blemish concealer. I love this product, and it's normally at a great price. I usually get a brownish tone.
samantha s.
samantha s.
Clay city, KY
When you want perff brows and don't wanna spend a but load of money. This is what you need its amaizng and works perfect
Jessica
Jessica
It took me forever to find the perfect shade and when I found it I feel in love the texture is perfect and its easy to remove if you mess up
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
Great coverage on my brows,. Really enjoy the look, and how well it holds to my brows, and where I draw them.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily