BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Rhonda G.
Katy, TX
I love the long wear of the gel liner. Its a much sleaker and bold look. The compliments i have recieved while wearing this were awesome!!
Tia D.
Bemidji
I highly recommend this product. I love this way it draws onto eyebrows and looks real, not tacky. Helps shape my eyebrows to look fuller.
Jessica C.
Wapato, WA
It does it's job but my eyebrows are dark and this color doesn't match my eyebrows but for someone with lighter eyebrows it would be great.
Kaitlyn M.
I love this brow cream. It seems almost just like the ABH Dipbrow. For $3, you really cannot go wrong. I don't know how elf does it.
Ashton P.
If love to give this product 10 stars.. it lasts ALL DAY LONG. Super creamy in consistency for a smooth application, it is very build-able
Neveah M.
I love this elf eyebrow cream it really does match up with the color of my eyebrows not to expensive or nothing it's honestly really great
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
I got this one in expresso shade I love how it glides smoothly on my eyebrows my favorito bro cream so far inexpensive and well do the job!
Vianca Q.
Love it. I have been using it for around six months. And it is the best a little goes a longways when using it. It is great for the price.
Laura M.
riviera beach
I bought for my little ones they have a dance show so I bough for them, the presentation it's really nice, now I'm going to use to myself
Mayte C.
I like it because it stays on for a long time a eyebrow product or a eyeliner. It is very adorable and I think people should try it out.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?