BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #25 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Becky D.
Rice Lake, WI
This brow cream is excellent. The coverage stays put and a little goes a long way! I'm blonde, so my eyebrows need all the help they can get!
Katherine V.
Santo Domingo
Is an amazing eyebrows cream and i love it, i mean i know is an liner but i love it as a eyebrows cream lol. So is easy to use and everything
Amber S.
First time using something like this and I can't complain. I use it to fill in my brows and also as a liner when I want a soft, smudgy look.
amanda l.
San Jacinto, CA
I was excited to try this on my brows but unfortunately i was not a big fan of it.i think its way to creamy good for liner better than brows
Myah P.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brow pomemade. It's creamy, it's glides right on to give my brows a natural look. This is the only brow pomemade I use.
Gina M.
Pretty good gel liner. Stays all day and is super cheap. Can be a little inconsistent with coloring when apply. Wish it came in more colors.
Hailey N.
Grand Haven
I don't use the brow he, but I do use the gel eye liner and this has been my go to for years since I ever started make up when I was a teen.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
I got this one in expresso shade I love how it glides smoothly on my eyebrows my favorito bro cream so far inexpensive and well do the job!
Vianca Q.
Love it. I have been using it for around six months. And it is the best a little goes a longways when using it. It is great for the price.
Jessica C.
Wapato, WA
It does it's job but my eyebrows are dark and this color doesn't match my eyebrows but for someone with lighter eyebrows it would be great.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?