BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Paige A.
Paige A.
Bucyrus, OH
Review for: Light Brown
I use this for my brows and loooove it! The price is a huge plus too. But it's easy to put on and lasts all day.
Susana G.
Susana G.
Review for: Light Brown
Great brow makeup!! Easy to fill and line my brows always use at all times have to have even a back up is needed
Lyssa S.
Lyssa S.
Review for: Light Brown
Love it! I prefer dipbrow over powder any day and this is the perfect one! Doesn't come out clumped and is so easy to use!
kelsey L.
kelsey L.
Review for: Light Brown
I love this brow cream! It works wonderfully, and keeps my brow's looking natural, full and beautiful'
Lashanea C.
Lashanea C.
San Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Light Brown
I'm in love with this brow gel its the best I only bought it once but it is the best I need this again
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Houston,TX
Review for: Light Brown
This is so creamy and it best drugstore eyebrow pomade tbh!!! It good if you're a beginner in makeup!!
Kristi B.
Kristi B.
Mc Donald, OH
Review for: Light Brown
Amazing for the prices. Glides on smoothly and gives you great filled in brows. One of my go to products to use.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Light Brown
I lovvveee how buildable it is and how natural my brows come out and you can make them dark are light.
Zara Z.
Zara Z.
Portland, OR
Review for: Light Brown
Amazing. Very pigmented. A little goes a long way! Creamy! Great color payoff and stays all day long.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
san dimas
Review for: Light Brown
It's a good alternative if you wanna save money but it fades and is a little too creamy for my liking
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?