BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Stephanie M.
Visalia , CA
This is a good dupe for Anastasia brow but it is not as good as the original. It become very patchy through the day and very easily comes off. I think you are better off spending a little extra money for the real thing
Shay S.
Stillwater, OK
Better than anything anastasia has made. I have no brows and this pot give me natural looking strong brows that stay on through water and sweat and little kids hands. Will buy until I die
jackie d.
Las Vegas
I use this for the middle and tip of my brow to give it more of an ombré effect on my eyebrows. Very creamy. But when it drys it feels a bit hard so what i do is blend it with my spoolie.
Marcia N.
Mastic, NY
I love this brow product! It's works so good on me , the pigment is great and goes on smoothly on to brows and easy to blend out and make them perfect! Definitely will go out and buy more
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
Use this everyday. The product defines my brows perfectly and I just love it. It does get a lil dry when using it for awhile but if you wet it there no problems afterward with this product
Maria B.
I love this!!! It's cheap and amazing quality! I can never go wrong with this! I almost use it as my eyebrow dipbrow and it work absolutely amazing!!! I gone through about 3 of them already! Will definitely buy again!
Chia
It has the same smooth consistency as the ABH pomade and the color is fantastic. I have the color espresso and its basically dark brown/black. It lasts just as long as the ABH pomade too.
Keeley M.
Margate, FL
This is my all time summer go to makes my brows look amazing applys really nice but also last all day even threw hot summer days with me sweating doesn't wear or crumble I love it
Maddy P.
Oakdale, MN
I used this product and it works great except the fact the color pigment is way to dark but it works great for eyeliner and using it for winging it. It is definitely water proof and locks on as soon as you put it on.
Zoriah E.
For sure a dupe for the ABH dip brow! Very pigmented, does not dry too quickly and does a very good job at being smudge proof. I sweat with it on all the time and luckily, I still have brows on at the end of the day.
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?