BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What are your thoughts on e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow...2 Answers
  • How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Andi G.
A great dupe for the ABH dipbrow pomade. While the dipbrow dries out over time, this product stays creamy and easy to apply at an amazing price.
Taylor R.
I'm in love so pigmented so smooth better and cheaper. Nothing to change it's so amazing my eye color is dark brown and it's good value and price
Erika R.
Elgin, IL
After 20 years of using pencil to delineate my eyebrows I decided to try another option and marvel at e.l.f cosmetic, became one of my favorites
Kayla C.
Chattanooga, TN
I have used it for a very long time and at first it did good but after a while it got hard in the container and now my brush doesn't pick any up
Jackie R.
I would recommend using the cream because I feel like it gives you a better control on your eyebrows so you won't get too much product on them
Fabbi C.
Fresno, CA
I love it, but i just need a bit more practice on how to not spend so much time on correcting & filling my brows. Than when i used the pencil.
Yasheen R.
Winter Haven
Keeps my brows poppin. Doesn't smear. It stands by it name lock on brow cream. Smooth formula. Comes with lil slanted brush that works perfect.
Abby R.
I use this product to fill my brows. I love that you only need a tiny bit of product and it applies very easily as well as stays on all day!!!
Sakeria W.
Grenada, MS
I like this product more than the eyebrow kit elf also offers. This eyebrow mousse just make me feel really grown and has a more tinted finish.
Hailey N.
Grand Haven
I don't use the brow he, but I do use the gel eye liner and this has been my go to for years since I ever started make up when I was a teen.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?