BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Mia G.
Mia G.
Review for: Light Brown
Girl if you are on the budjet this is your brow saving product. My sister uses this everday she never leaves the house without her brows
Leticia M.
Leticia M.
Review for: Light Brown
Always a favorite brand! This product glides on smooth and clean. I use this everyday in my daily routine
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Review for: Light Brown
Although it is light brown it was still too dark for me. Maybe an even lighter color would fit me better. The product is great however.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Indiana
Review for: Light Brown
My favorite brow product at the moment. It was only $4!! They need more shades though, specifically lighter shades.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Review for: Light Brown
I have repurchased this over and over it is great! Very inexpensive, a dupe for the Anastasia Dip brow.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Beckley, WV
Review for: Light Brown
I love the lock on brow liner and color. It works so well for my naturally full brows. It works wonders. Love it.
Tori C.
Tori C.
Review for: Light Brown
The lightest shade was wayyy too warm tone for my brows! I was using the color blonde btw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sean H.
Sean H.
Farmingdale, NY
Review for: Light Brown
Fills in my brows really great. It adds dimension and shape with ease. Add a bit of powder and you're ready to go
Andy R.
Andy R.
Olympia, WA
Review for: Light Brown
It is okay. I found myself that it stieß Out to quickly. The creamy Texture is good and coverage is good as Well.
Bre B.
Bre B.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Light Brown
I got the light brown color and absolutely fell Inlove. I have really light eyebrows and this helps so much
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?