BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Renesha L.
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
I love the formula but I can't use it because I bought the wrong shade. The packaging Is decent.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Oklahoma City
I actually really liked this. It's just pigmented enough to make my brows visible but not so much that I look insane.
monica s.
monica s.
Elk grove , CA
Love it! This is a great dupe for the Anastasia Beverley Hills brow pomade! #Abh #Elf #Influenster # Review #Loveit #elf
Aymara C.
Aymara C.
Opa Locka, FL
I love this cream!! It makes your eyebrows look natural and perfect ! I love the texture and that it never comes off
Mayte C.
Mayte C.
I like it because it stays on for a long time a eyebrow product or a eyeliner. It is very adorable and I think people should try it out.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Newark, NJ
Maybe it's just me because in still learning to use the product but I find it very thick and a bit difficult to use.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Chunchula, AL
This lock on liner and brow cream is true to the name! Very long lasting! Easy application. Usually bought at Walmart or cvs.
Kristena W.
Kristena W.
For the price I think it works really good, my skin is pretty oily so after wearing it awhile my eyebrows look oily
Shianne P.
Shianne P.
I love how smoothly this goes on and it blends extremely well. I do my eyebrows everyday and I've always used e.l.f
Lora H.
Lora H.
Very under rated product. Is very good and creamy. It is also an amazing price, of course, considering its from ELF
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily