BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Yossely V.
Yossely V.
Salem, OR
Review for: Light Brown
Works good but after a few uses the gel started losing pigment and i had to be mixing it to recover pigment.
Neveah M.
Neveah M.
Review for: Light Brown
I love this elf eyebrow cream it really does match up with the color of my eyebrows not to expensive or nothing it's honestly really great
Myda A.
Myda A.
Clovis
Review for: Light Brown
This one smears a little to easily!! Don't like out it feels like my eyebrows are stuck to my face wth tape!
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Review for: Light Brown
Love this! Super pigmented so be careful. Very creamy and well worth the $3. Lasts all day and is waterproof
Caitlein B.
Caitlein B.
Albuquerque
Review for: Light Brown
Great for my almost invisible brows... the product draws on natural looking brows amazingly with good pigment... I just wish there were more shades
Chamique W.
Chamique W.
Ashburn, GA
Review for: Light Brown, Other
Love this stuff! A little bit of product goes a long way! With a touch of concealer and you're ready to go!
tierra s.
tierra s.
Review for: Light Brown
I absoulutley love this as a substitute for ABH it's amazing !!! and affordable !!!!! I would absolutely recommend it
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Midland, TX
Review for: Light Brown
I really didn't like this product. It dried out to fast and would come out dark. I users the light brown and it made my brows look black.
Paige G.
Paige G.
Elkhart, IN
Review for: Light Brown
Very streaky, color is darker than what is shown. Very cakey and doesn't work well as eyeliner or brow gel.
Lizeth D.
Lizeth D.
Review for: Light Brown
This brow cream is great for a full eyebrow look. Makes the brows have a pop to it. In my opinion I love it
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Stony Brook, NY
how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can someone describe whether it has a waxy texture?