BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Abby N.
Lumberton, NC
Love it so much! It’s probably an amazing dupe for the Anastasia pomade! I use it everyday so I’ve had to buy it multiple times. Sooo cheap and so worth it!!! I used it in the shade medium brown and it go perfectly with my brow color. I highly recommend it!!! And you can give it two different uses, liner & brow pomade!!! What else could you want!!?
Alexis B.
I really love this palmade but I kinda wish it was more thick and less thin and slidey. It seems really easy to move around, but it is so pigmented it really makes up for that with the pigmentation of the cream.
Kate F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
stays in place all day. My favorite eyebrow stuff and easily up there in quality with the Anastasia pomade. Except this stuff is only $3!!! I will keep using this stuff my only complaint is they could make a few more shades. But other than that I'm beyond impressed and it will last you a WHILE.
Bri J.
Orem, UT
Ok this is less of a cream and more of a pomade situation. It hold your hairs in place all day and they dont move around one bit after the product dries down. The color is also a great match for me which I was surprised about (I am a blonde with dark eyebrows). I recommend it for beginners.
Libby H.
Cary
I love this product a lot. I'm this is super affordable and I found it at target for like $3. I use this almost everyday. It can get a little dry but when that happened I run the jar under hot water and it's pretty cheap so I'll just researches it when it gets too dry. I totally recommend this.
Emily M.
Macon, GA
I love this product as a brow pomade!! The color Espresso is perfect to match my dark brown hair. On an angled brush, it is very easy to work with and make precise lines in my brows. I have found that this is more natural looking than most any brow product I have tried, and it is only $3.
Symantha W.
New Lebanon
This stuff is a dupe for abh dipbrow and i prefer it because of the price. That and i draw on my brows with it and after setting it with a powder it's practically glued on until i use my cleansing oil at the end of the day. I use medium brown and it's such a nice cool toned shade.
Micaela V.
Love this so much!! It's the best and works really good. Found it at my local Walmart for around 4$ great dupe for Abh :) it also works great and an eye liner as well, very soft. I would definitely repurchase it again!
Stefanie M.
I love using this product on my brows. It applies very smoothly and has a nice consistency. I just use a small angled brush to apply it and the product glides right on. I definitely recommend this brow cream to anyone who loves/enjoys filling in their brows. Its super affordable and great quality.
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
This was the first brow cream that I ever bought. It’s good for a natural look or if you want a really bold brow. It tends to be a bit thick, but that Mayotte slightly easier to maneuver. I don’t like the brush that you get, it’s too thick for me. But, the price is great.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?