BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Murrieta, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!! I use this every single day as a brow pomade and I think it's a great dupe for some higher end pomades out there. It's easy to use and very affordable. My tip to those wanting to purchase online is that the pictures are lighter than they actually are in person so if you're on the fence about a color keep in mind it'll be darker once you have it in your hands!
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Allentown, PA
This brow cream goes on so smooth and creamy. It’s highly pigmented and that’s really all I look for when trying to find a good brow product. I got mine at Walmart for $4 which I mean you just can’t beat! I rave all the time about the brand Elf and after they continue to make me happy with their products I will continue to buy and tell everyone about how wonderful they are!
Kenady W.
Kenady W.
Chattanooga
This is a great product! I use the medium shade for a true brown liner. It applies easily, lasts all day, and doesn't fade. It's not too dark but is still noticeable even with a dramatic eye look. I don't recommend it for the eyebrows though since it can look super harsh. It also rubbed off easy on my eyebrows, but on the eyelids it lasts hours. Eyeliner, yes! Eyebrows, no!
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
I just got this brow cream with a moment of "$3 what could go wrong" and it worked amazingly! I like my brows more natural and this can give you a "no makeup makeup look" or a full of drama brow! It's up to you! I would not use it as a liner because the shade looks strange on my, but with dark brows or if you bought a darker shades just for liner than it would work great!
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
I like the colors of these dip brow creams more than the other creams because they just have better undertones and the only thing I see wrong with this product is that the formula if not applied almost perfectly is very thick and fake looking on the skin
Love_14jc 😱.
Love_14jc 😱.
Mattawa, WA
Are uses brow cream because his amazing is the only one I use because it's affordable and I don't want to waste too much on my makeup I weighs more stuff highlighters Etc cetera and eyebrows on fleek the only thing I don't like is the pencil but of course just buy a pencil from Elf for eyebrows and you're done it looks Flawless honestly I really recommend this one
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Horrible horrible horrible . Never again will I buy this product . I'm very disappointed in the shade ranges and the color pay off of this product . I have a full container I had never used . The only good thing about this product would be the price of it .
Telika S.
Telika S.
This product is so good. At first I was a little iffy about it. Then I used it on my model (I have one personally as well) and it was a dream come true!! It's very creamy and a little goes a very long way! If you are looking for an affordable dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade this is definitely it!!e.l.f. Cosmetics Foundation Palette
Haven P.
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
I tried this brow pomade just to see how it would look on me and I liked it! It is easy to apply, not as easy as the NYX brand or ABH in my opinion so I didn't end up continuing to use it. I do think this is a brand to get started with if you haven't used a pomade before just so you can get the hang of it before you spend a lot for ABH or another brand.
Addison C.
Addison C.
Hilton Head, SC
This is my go-to! Won't use anything else. I've tried expensive pencils, powders, markers, etc.... and this is the best! The gel/cream sticks to your brow hairs and enhances what is in between. I apply with a small e.l.f. concealer brush, then use an old mascara wand to shape, finish with concealer around to define, and set all with a setting powder.

I usually buy at Target, Amazon, or wherever I can.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily