BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Light Brown
Horrible horrible horrible . Never again will I buy this product . I'm very disappointed in the shade ranges and the color pay off of this product . I have a full container I had never used . The only good thing about this product would be the price of it .
Telika S.
Telika S.
Review for: Light Brown
This product is so good. At first I was a little iffy about it. Then I used it on my model (I have one personally as well) and it was a dream come true!! It's very creamy and a little goes a very long way! If you are looking for an affordable dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade this is definitely it!!e.l.f. Cosmetics Foundation Palette
Haven P.
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
Review for: Light Brown
I tried this brow pomade just to see how it would look on me and I liked it! It is easy to apply, not as easy as the NYX brand or ABH in my opinion so I didn't end up continuing to use it. I do think this is a brand to get started with if you haven't used a pomade before just so you can get the hang of it before you spend a lot for ABH or another brand.
Addison C.
Addison C.
Hilton Head, SC
Review for: Light Brown
This is my go-to! Won't use anything else. I've tried expensive pencils, powders, markers, etc.... and this is the best! The gel/cream sticks to your brow hairs and enhances what is in between. I apply with a small e.l.f. concealer brush, then use an old mascara wand to shape, finish with concealer around to define, and set all with a setting powder.

I usually buy at Target, Amazon, or wherever I can.
Justyne A.
Justyne A.
Pomona
Review for: Light Brown
I use this for my eyebrows . I love that they do not test on animals . I use this product everyday to feel in my eyebrows. It does get a little dry in the pot but can be fixed by adding a serum. Super long lasting and pigmented I would buy this again for it does last a very long time I have had mine for about 3 months and there is still a good amount
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Light Brown
My HOLY GRAIL eyebrow product!!!
I bought this on the ELF website because I was wanting to try the brush and cream method that floods my Instagram. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. I don't even want to try anything else (high end brand) because I am so in love with this product.
I have purchased 2 shades so far, and will continue to purchase in the future.
Lizzi M.
Lizzi M.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Light Brown
This product is super creamy, and goes on very strong, but it breaks down on my oily skin, and rubs off, very easily. The brunette shade, I feel, is also way too dark, and doesn't match my hair well at all, but the shade selection is so limited, going lighter would also be too light. The price point is great, I'm just upset it doesn't work for me.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Review for: Light Brown
This stuff is PIGMENTED! I picked it up from Walmart because of not wanting to pay the price for a higher end alternative. I tried it the other day and was surprised with how creamy it is! It dries darker than what it looks so pick a shade lighter than what you'd normally get. I need more practice with "brow creams" but this one seems real nice!
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Light Brown
I love this product! I barely used any and my brow (right) look so much more defined. I definitely see this replacing my e.l.f. Wax brow pencil. I used a pointed eyeshadow brush to apply and it worked very well. Overall excellent quality at a bargain of a price.
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
Katy, TX
Review for: Light Brown
This stuff is good! I was using one non branded but it ran out, so I was shooting to find one with a brand so I can continue to buy it! I found this one with no expectations, but when I saw that pigmentation I had to get it! And I did, it last for long hours and it does it’s job to define your brows and paint them perfectly! Plus good price! Super good!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Stony Brook, NY
how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can someone describe whether it has a waxy texture?