BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
ZENOBIA M.
North Las Vegas
It is very creamy and pigmented, easy to draw precise lines, but to drawers natural hairs with this isn't a possibility, it just smudges to easily. If you have the time to let it set down and like crisp and clean brows, it's a wonderful product.
Christina D.
Miramar, FL
This is the best brow product I have ever used! It works perfectly for my eyebrows and it is so much easier to use than the other types of products that I have used such as pencils, definers, etc. Eyebrow gels/creams/pomades work great for me and this is definitely my favorite so far!
Martha A.
Long Beach
I really enjoy this product because a little goes a long way I use it as my everyday brow product I just wish they would include an angled brush to apply it other than that I love it. It’s is long lasting and I would definitely buy it again
Laura G.
Camden , NJ
I bought pomade when I wanted to try gel and it helped me get better I always noticed that it wouldn’t last all day by the end of the day my eyebrows looked faded away it’s good for beginners but for full all day wear this isn’t the product
🌴bianca d.
Love this product! This could be a dupe for the abh cosmetics dip brow pomade. Very pigmented and creamy. Packing very good. I have about 3 of these. If you have dark brown hair I would recommend the shade Expresso. I totally recommend!
Alexis H.
stockton
I used this product for soooo many years, and til this day I still get the best compliments on my brows. I absolutely love this product and hope its around for always. Definitely a go to for me! I also use ABH dip brow but that can be on the more pricey side so I try to use the ELF during the week and the ABH on weekends.
BeautyBella J.
Carlisle , PA
I just got this over the weekend at Walmart and all I can say wow this product it’s absolutely amazing i love it so so much definitely recommend to everyone please but and and try it it’s only $3 and works amazing love love love it .
Jessica C.
Sacramento , CA
This is my go to pomade. It’s so easy to use. It’s long lasting and doesn’t smudge once you add powder. A little goes a long way when using this. It’s easy to fill your brows with this product. It’s also cheap which is a huge plus.
Mia S.
pecatonica
I love this product. The color is great even though there are only a couple of colors. It is a very nice creamy feeling. It lasts all through out the day. The color can be a little too dark though. This a product I would recommend.
Blaque R.
Tracy, CA
So I have used ABH, NYX, and now ELF pomades for brows. I have loved the ELF! A little goes a long way and for $3-$4 you get a lot of product! I purchased mine at Walmart and totally recommend this for anyone who loves brow pomades!
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?