BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #25 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Erika R.
Erika R.
Elgin, IL
After 20 years of using pencil to delineate my eyebrows I decided to try another option and marvel at e.l.f cosmetic, became one of my favorites
Lily G.
Lily G.
Joliet, IL
This is an amazing cream to draw your eyebrows it is affordable and high quality I been using this with the lifter pen both work great
Yereiska R.
Yereiska R.
Is a really pigment pomade is easy to work with is really cheap if you are a beginner I highly recommend I am in love with this eye brown pomade
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Diego, CA
I love this product, It is cheap and stays on all day and also act like gel and hold onto your brows in place. I've been using this since last year and definitely love it.
JayLynn E.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
This a creamy liner and really affordable to buy. I love the color and formula used to create it. It makes my wing liner look amazing.
Janiicee V.
Janiicee V.
Love this product. I can make my brows look natural or Instagram! I put a small amount on my brush and the product glides on smoothly.
Hilliary E.
Hilliary E.
Atwater
Surprised by how pigmented this cream is. Only use a little because it goes a really long way. Doesn’t leave you feeling cakey either
Sakeria W.
Sakeria W.
Grenada, MS
I like this product more than the eyebrow kit elf also offers. This eyebrow mousse just make me feel really grown and has a more tinted finish.
Jelanie N.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
I got this one in expresso shade I love how it glides smoothly on my eyebrows my favorito bro cream so far inexpensive and well do the job!
Ivett O.
Ivett O.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I recently purchased it and I immediately loved it. The shade is perfect and it works super well and really recommend it to others.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.