BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Magdalena B.
Magdalena B.
Review for: Light Brown
Use everyday and it's super soft and doesn't dry out easily.it lasts a long time and is pretty much water proof.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Parsippany, NJ
Review for: Light Brown
I've purchased when I don't want to spen big money lol. Works just as well in my opinion. Other big brands dry out easily
Myah P.
Myah P.
Review for: Light Brown
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brow pomemade. It's creamy, it's glides right on to give my brows a natural look. This is the only brow pomemade I use.
Emely G.
Emely G.
Passaic
Review for: Light Brown
No le doy 5 estrellas porque en realidad acabo de comprar el producto pero no me agrada mucho es bien economico
Genny S.
Genny S.
Review for: Light Brown
The stays on pretty much throughout the day. I never have to reapply or touch up. Occasionally it will smear a little bit
samantha s.
samantha s.
Clay city, KY
Review for: Light Brown
When you want perff brows and don't wanna spend a but load of money. This is what you need its amaizng and works perfect
Kameshia H.
Kameshia H.
Review for: Light Brown
My favorite. Can also be used for blemish concealer. I love this product, and it's normally at a great price. I usually get a brownish tone.
Jessica
Jessica
Review for: Light Brown
It took me forever to find the perfect shade and when I found it I feel in love the texture is perfect and its easy to remove if you mess up
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Light Brown
Great coverage on my brows,. Really enjoy the look, and how well it holds to my brows, and where I draw them.
Felecia S.
Felecia S.
Review for: Light Brown
Works well on brows!! Goes on smooth blends well and looks natural not fake. It can also be layered for a heavier look.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Nerepis, NB
Anyone used the e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade that can give me an honest review if they're actually similar?