BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
TrisTa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff from ulta. Lasts long for such a little bit & way cheaper than some of the alternatives out there. I left the top off overnight & thankfully didn't dry out either
kassidy e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very creamy and pigmented. It was easy to blend away if you made any mistakes. You could make your eyebrows natural or bold with it. Lasted for some time I wouldn't say all day but for the majority of it.
Kaitlynn F.
CAMPBELL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm currently using this product right now and it is great. it blends in with your eyebrow color great. and it has two uses, eyebrows and eye liner!! it's awesome
Calista G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it❤. I use to use power but that would come off to easy. I just wish it came with a brush for it and I don't like how it drys out sometimes ecen wuth the lid on.
Todd F.
El Paso
throughout my senior year of highschool I discovered tweezers and long story short, ended up with little to no brows. if it weren't for the aid of this wonderful stuff, I would have looked like a naked mole rat, so im grateful.
yariliz r.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i think this is really pigmented and waxy. if you have thin brows or don't like waxy products then this is not for you, but if you like stuff like that then highly recommend!!
Gina C.
I just bought this a few weeks ago and I'm obsessed! It goes on so easy and sharp. It stays on all day! It's so cheep for such a great product. I've always used powder to line my brows, never tried dip brow before. And I won't go back!
Chelsea S.
W Bloomfield, MI
This eyebrow cream is extremely pigmented. A little goes along way. I'm still trying to work on my brows to I think you should go light handed with this product because it's really creamy and pigmented. Overall, great for the price recommend.
Toft Z.
This is perfect for budget brows! The espresso shade is a beautiful dark cool brown. I pair this with the elf brow pencil and my brows look clean and full every day.
Alicia P.
Blackfoot
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have a huge brow problem, but I do have some thinning towards the inside of my brows, this helps me simply define and fill them with out looking too drawn on
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.