BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Jen P.
Jen P.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Light Brown
Not bad for a cheaper brow pomade. Used it the other day on a freelance client and it was easy to apply and blend
Jesicka R.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Review for: Light Brown
Love this stuff it is really worth the value lasts all day long no wear out it's definitely worth the buy and try
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Woodland, CA
Review for: Light Brown
This is an amazing product, I love how it glides on smoothly , and it it not expensive! It last a long time,mostly all day.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Review for: Light Brown
I would recommend using the cream because I feel like it gives you a better control on your eyebrows so you won't get too much product on them
Magdalena B.
Magdalena B.
Review for: Light Brown
Use everyday and it's super soft and doesn't dry out easily.it lasts a long time and is pretty much water proof.
Myah P.
Myah P.
Review for: Light Brown
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brow pomemade. It's creamy, it's glides right on to give my brows a natural look. This is the only brow pomemade I use.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Parsippany, NJ
Review for: Light Brown
I've purchased when I don't want to spen big money lol. Works just as well in my opinion. Other big brands dry out easily
Emely G.
Emely G.
Passaic
Review for: Light Brown
No le doy 5 estrellas porque en realidad acabo de comprar el producto pero no me agrada mucho es bien economico
Genny S.
Genny S.
Review for: Light Brown
The stays on pretty much throughout the day. I never have to reapply or touch up. Occasionally it will smear a little bit
Jessica
Jessica
Review for: Light Brown
It took me forever to find the perfect shade and when I found it I feel in love the texture is perfect and its easy to remove if you mess up
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?