BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?4 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cecilia N.
The product is good for an everyday use. The room for improvement is to have more color option. There is good value & every affordable. I use this product at least 3 times a week. I would purchase again.
Esperanza S.
Clovis
I've started using this because I ran out of my Anastasia dip brow. I would compare t exactly to ABH just because of the color selection. It is very good to apply and smudge proof! It's is a very ashy cool toned gel depending on the color you get
Anais D.
Allentown, PA
Absolutely love it! Very easy to use and come in various colors. Application was very easy with it being my first time. This product was not pricey at all more like an economic price. I def recommend it.
Grace L.
Hutchinson
This is my holy grail! It's amazing. Not only does it fill in my brows but the gel
Like texture keeps my hairs in place. It's super cheap and it works like it's expensive. Plus they have a good selection of colors. The only product I use.
Gabrielle S.
Hempstead, NY
I enjoy using this product because it's easy and very smooth. My advice is to wear a good setting spray because it can smudge easily. I am definitely going to keep this product in my makeup collection!
Marina D.
I just bought this and I have to stay I really like it. This stuff really stays on! After I let it dry I tried wiping it wit my fingers to see if it would smear off and nope nothing so I tried water and it still stayed on and what's really great about it's not expensive at all!
Kaia S.
Alpine, UT
This is a good inexpensive brow cream! The pigmentation is nice and it stays pretty well. It lasts all day for me and doesn't smudge or run. I like the formula and feel. I'll definitely buy this again!
L E.
Nampa, ID
I really like this product and the price is great. The only down side is that it doesn’t last very long. It does seem to fade away a bit on my eyebrows. Overall it’s a good product at a very good price!
Kayla M.
I swear by this product! I have a perfect angled brush I use along with this to give my brows the perfect shape that will last me all day. I would not have the confidence I do without this product!!
Kanijah B.
Great Falls, SC
Very Creamy Product, it can be used for your brows or liner, it is verryy pigmented. I use this every single day for my brows, I have the second darkest color, it matches my brows perfectly. Best Drugstore pomade !
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?