BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
I use this to fill in my eyebrows and it's a good product. It doesn't have a smell to it. Is very easy to handle in my opinion.
María Cristina D.
María Cristina D.
Florida, Puerto Rico
Me gusta bastante, siento que la consistencia no es tan excelente. Lo he usado en ocasiones pero no en mi diario de maquillaje.
julia l.
julia l.
Super creamy and easy to blend. I can build on it which is nice and it is waterproof. It wears all day long and keeps the hairs in place.
stephanie r.
stephanie r.
Desert hot springs
Perfectly dark and smooth/natural looking...long wearing and smudge proof! What else? Oh yes! It's an eye liner too!
Kandy S.
Kandy S.
This product goes a long way. The packaging is minimalistic but the product is amazing. I still own my pot container from 6+ months ago.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Webster
Love it! Easy to apply, smooth,very pigmented so you don't have to use much product. First time using this product and fell in love with it! Very affordable!
Christina R.
Christina R.
I real like this eyeliner in black I like how easy it is to put on and I really like the look and it stays until I take it off
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Mission Viejo , CA
Was decent for the price. Wasn't the best at applying I needed to keep going over and over the product to get it how I wanted
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
I use the elf blond dip brow stuff and its the best I've found so far. It goes on smooth and looks amazing when I'm finished.
Hawa A.
Hawa A.
Fort Worth, TX
This baby in a ebony color works perfectly for me I'm a first time user and I definitely love and I would go back to buy more
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily