BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Aymara C.
Aymara C.
Opa Locka, FL
Review for: Light Brown
I love this cream!! It makes your eyebrows look natural and perfect ! I love the texture and that it never comes off
monica s.
monica s.
Elk grove , CA
Review for: Light Brown
Love it! This is a great dupe for the Anastasia Beverley Hills brow pomade! #Abh #Elf #Influenster # Review #Loveit #elf
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Chunchula, AL
Review for: Light Brown
This lock on liner and brow cream is true to the name! Very long lasting! Easy application. Usually bought at Walmart or cvs.
Shianne P.
Shianne P.
Review for: Light Brown
I love how smoothly this goes on and it blends extremely well. I do my eyebrows everyday and I've always used e.l.f
Lora H.
Lora H.
Review for: Light Brown
Very under rated product. Is very good and creamy. It is also an amazing price, of course, considering its from ELF
Kristena W.
Kristena W.
Review for: Light Brown
For the price I think it works really good, my skin is pretty oily so after wearing it awhile my eyebrows look oily
Sara P.
Sara P.
Edwardsville, PA
Review for: Light Brown
Not usually a fan of gel because if you make a mistake but then become messy. This comes with a small precise tool. It's easy to appply.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Kingsbury , IN
Review for: Light Brown
Love this brow cream. Super easy to apply and blend in with my natural brows. Long lasting and stands up to the competition.
MARILYN G.
MARILYN G.
ROLLING MEADOWS
Review for: Light Brown
This is okay but it's alottle oily on the eyebrows but it stays on for a little but I wouldn't really recommend it
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Review for: Light Brown
I jut got this product and I absolutely love it ! I reccomwnt putting a eyeshadow over it so it will be settled !
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?