BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Misty S.
Camp Hill, PA
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality, wearability, and overall ease of use for this product. A little bit goes a long way for this product, and I've never had an issue with it lasting throughout the day!
Samantha C.
Broken Arrow , OK
I'm loving this Brow cream! The consistency is amazing and there is so much control when applying. This is definitely an affordable option to the "Dip Brow" and I will definitely buy again! I recommend this product for everyone!
Daniel S.
Arlington
Similar to the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow but drier and you get less product for a fraction of the price, quite pigmented but I had trouble finding this in any drigstore I only really saw this at TJ Max
Sidney S.
Whittier , CA
It's amazing ! It compared to Anastasia brow dip has a nice package and it's so smooth I bought it at target for only 3$ and it's like woah ! My eyebrows were always on fleek ! I'll totally be buying again b
Jocelyn S.
I use this all the time and it works great! You do not need to use much product to create perfect brows. Also the price is amazing compared to leading cosmetic brands! I would highly recommend this product.
Lexi G.
Robstown , TX
This brow cream is really pigmented and easy to use. Lasts long all day and the pro is you can use it for both liner and eyebrow gel. It could improve on container but I would definitely buy again for sure!
Tekoa C.
This brow cream is AMAZING! Like no joke, this product is easy to use, it does not dry out, it is true to color and is dependable. It glides onto the brows and looks amazing on all skin tones.
Nieves G.
I recent got this product because I want to try a new brow product. Let me tell you, I'm in love. It's sweat proof, smear proof, and long last. A little goes along way, and price in definitely another win. I would recommend this to everyone.
Mariana R.
I don't like this product, it doesn't look like what it really is, I buy it at Walmart, I tried to see the color that match my skin and my hair color, but instead I get a darker color. It last really long but I don't even like the texture.
I can't do my makeup without using this anymore!! Works just as good and looks as great as the more expensive high end brands!! Wipes off skin easily if you go over but doesn't fade off my eyebrows through out the day. Also works great as a liner. Only a little product is needed to work so this will last a very good amount of time!!
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?