BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
amanda l.
amanda l.
San Jacinto, CA
I was excited to try this on my brows but unfortunately i was not a big fan of it.i think its way to creamy good for liner better than brows
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Pottstown, PA
Works great. I recently had a bad experience with my tweezers :( This product has helped ease the pain of having half an eyebrow.
Ivelisse A.
Ivelisse A.
Manchester, NH
It's a dip brow nothing too special about it. It does the job, but it does transfer of you don't set it with like a powder after.
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
This Formula is super creamy , and lasts all day after letting it dry completely and setting my brows with a gel. Love this stuff
Alex S.
Alex S.
Waterford Works, NJ
Lasts all day. I fill in my brows for a nice full look. My brows are very light blonde in some places so I need to fill them in.
Mechlia S.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
i have never tried this before until until my niece bought me one she said it works good on eyebrows. ive just had been using brown pencil on my eyebrows until she showed me this product. it goes on smooth looks so clean. i absolutely love this product. i would recommend this product
Laura M.
Laura M.
riviera beach
I bought for my little ones they have a dance show so I bough for them, the presentation it's really nice, now I'm going to use to myself
María Cristina D.
María Cristina D.
Florida, Puerto Rico
Me gusta bastante, siento que la consistencia no es tan excelente. Lo he usado en ocasiones pero no en mi diario de maquillaje.
stephanie r.
stephanie r.
Desert hot springs
Perfectly dark and smooth/natural looking...long wearing and smudge proof! What else? Oh yes! It's an eye liner too!
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
I use this to fill in my eyebrows and it's a good product. It doesn't have a smell to it. Is very easy to handle in my opinion.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily