BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Shelby S.
Albany, OR
I use this everyday and its very easy to work with and gives a very natural look and color. If you're looking for a great drugstore eyebrow gel, this is the one.
Lindsey S.
Laurel, MS
I love this product because not only can you use it for your eyebrows, but you can also use it as eye liner, It is long lasting, smooth, and easy to apply. I recommend this product to everyone!
Adrian D.
Lexington, KY
a very good product. I love the formula as well as the consistency. it doesn't last as long as the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, or have as much colors. but I love it regardless
Stefani M.
Middletown, OH
This is really nice and very easy to use. Its a lot dark than you think it is however, so be careful and maybe go a shade lighter than you might think you need.
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
Performs well for how inexpensive it is!! I am going to be looking into a better brand soon but if you are new to using brow dip/pomade this is a great starter
Melissa W.
Mustang, OK
This product allows you to apply the perfect amount of brow cream for your brow perfecting needs. I recommend using a good brow brush for the best application.
Amanda B.
It's a little soft which isn't always good in brow pomades, it slides around a bit but if you're on a budget and can't afford the abh one I do recommend this!
Amber B.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this today looking for a better alternative to a brow pencil and I must say I'm in love with it!! The price is amazing and I can get it at Target!!!
Emily S.
Bedford
Love this stuff! It is absolutely amazing. Use this to fill in my eyebrows and I haven't found anything that compares to it or it's price. Highly reccomend.
Gabriela M.
Just bought this the other day it works so great usually its hard to find a shade that suites me but this one worked great for me i defiantly recommend this
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?