BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Columbia
Review for: Light Brown
I tried using the cream liner and I'm not too pleased ! My eyebrows start to shine after so many hours and start to fade
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Redlands, CA
Review for: Light Brown
I like it. But I didn't have the right brushes for it to apple correctly to my brows. It last all day and does not smear
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Light Brown
I absolutely love this product. With other products it used to smudge and get on lid and crease. However this does not.
Yaritza L.
Yaritza L.
New York
Review for: Light Brown
Honestly this is so great highly pigmented and so worth is for the price could be a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Porterville, CA
Review for: Light Brown
The e.l.f. Lock On Liner and Brow Cream is great for brows. It stays on all day without moving without the need to set.
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
Tuscaloosa
Review for: Light Brown
I paid $3 for this and I'm blown away! I looooovvve this stuff. Easy to work with, nice pigmentation. Overall, a steal.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Review for: Light Brown
Easy to apply and very affordable. It goes on smooth on the brow brush. Doesn't smudge or anything with setting spray on
kaila a.
kaila a.
Review for: Light Brown
Amazing. Great color that matches well with my hair and skin tone. Can't wait to try out more of the products this company offers
Megan B.
Megan B.
Review for: Light Brown
It's not the best but you get what you pay for a quick fix for beginners and anything better quality usually name brand
Doreen J.
Doreen J.
Review for: Light Brown
I love this eyebrow product. It is the perfect color, goes on lightly, and blends perfectly. I will be a repeat buyer!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?