BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What are your thoughts on e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow...2 Answers
  • How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?3 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW¬ģ Po...3 Answers
Marissa M.
Sunnyside, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pomade it's pigmented but not too pigmented I still suggest using a light hand because it can be harsh. I use the elf brow kit to set the pomade but once it's set it's on ALL DAY!
shatoni B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product I prefer to use this then doing eyebrows with a eyeliner. It last much much longer and i can make them perfect without having to use a concealer.
Marie C.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Great cream liner I ever own from elf products line. This liner last all day without wearing out. You apply it with absolutely no base. I will tell a friend to by it.
Lizeth C.
I actually used this at the beginning when I started using makeup and doing my eyebrows at first and it was good didn't stay that long on but it was good for me I think I still have dried up one somewhere lol but work good and I love it still love it til today
Paola B.
Brentwood
This product is amazing. It does it's job. It's easy to apply. It has nice packaging. I would definitely recommend this to others. I will be buying this product again in the future. The price for this product is amazing.
Josefina E.
Don't let the price fool you. This stuff is worth the $3-$6 that it costs. The only downfall is that it does dry out if you like a more creamy consistency. But over all it gets the job done
HaleyūüćÉūüĆě R.
Flat Rock
This is my go to product to use for my brows everyday. It's affordable and stays on all day without primer. I hit pan and buy it again atleast once every two months!
jackie g.
Columbus
This one of my favorite eyebrow products. I use this most of the time. Its creamy and very pigmented. I would definitely buy this again. I highly recommend it.
Lexi W.
Belleville, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product for my eyebrows every day. It makes them look fuller and a lot healthier. It is so easy to apply, and easy to take off with any makeup remover. I bought it at Target, and definitely plan on re-buying in the near future!
Nina W.
Ventura County
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product if you're looking for a dupe for the Anastasia dip brow. It's not as pigmented as I would like it, but it's easy to apply and it lasts all day.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW¬ģ Pomade?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.