BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?3 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...3 Answers
TheMamaAsker ..
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for both a liner and an eyebrow gel and it serves both purposes with ease! The pot will last me forever and it's great for travel since it's a Slashie product!
Adeline C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a very good dip brow I love it and I use it when I get glamed up and I use it pretty often and it goes good with my green eyes and it takes like 2 minutes to put on very easy to use
Alex A.
Carrollton,t.x
Honestly this eyebrow pomade is great. When you wear it people won't even realize its from elf. It shows up the same Anastasia Beverly hills pomade will look but its way cheaper which is great
Tiffany M.
Fort Mill, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow there are so many elf products I absolutely love!! This is def one of my fav elf products that I buy because it gets my brows on point never fails lasts a long time!
shatoni B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product I prefer to use this then doing eyebrows with a eyeliner. It last much much longer and i can make them perfect without having to use a concealer.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this stays on but it is a lot dark so you have to not over do it, a light touch does the trick, long lasting great quality and loved the color of done right
molly p.
mcalistervillle
Looks so natural, super easy to apply, matches my natural eyebrow color really well, is super long lasting, the packaging is sleek and stylish. I would buy again because it is cheap and a great dupe for higher end products.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an unbelievably amazing pomade for your eyebrows! It goes on smoothly and it stays in place. No need to spend a lot of money on ABH pomade now that I have this.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is not the best eyebrow I've ever Drew in or ever did with a cream eyeliner but I cannot lie if you are on a budget it does do the job but it just doesn't last too long
Marissa M.
Sunnyside, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pomade it's pigmented but not too pigmented I still suggest using a light hand because it can be harsh. I use the elf brow kit to set the pomade but once it's set it's on ALL DAY!
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Does this smudge a bunch if I accidentally numb my brow? I have dry skin Idk if that helps lol