BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Ariana B.
Ariana B.
Review for: Light Brown
You can't hardly move this stuff around, it's so dry. It gets a bit dried out after 3 weeks of having it. Okay for the price though.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Radford, VA
Review for: Light Brown
Really creamy and easy to work with. You can really create and define any shape with these. Your eyebrows will not smudge or budge.
Raven D.
Raven D.
Review for: Light Brown
Super long lasting. Not to waxy or creamy. Really nice consistency. Glides on easily. Color and pigmentation is very nice
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI
Review for: Light Brown
One of my Ride or Die products. I have never been disappointed and find it easy to use even with my limited makeup skills.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Fort Defiance , VA
Review for: Light Brown
This is a great value! It's an amazing product which lasts a long time and has a good formula. Definitely worth trying out.
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Redlands, CA
Review for: Light Brown
I like it. But I didn't have the right brushes for it to apple correctly to my brows. It last all day and does not smear
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Columbia
Review for: Light Brown
I tried using the cream liner and I'm not too pleased ! My eyebrows start to shine after so many hours and start to fade
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
Tuscaloosa
Review for: Light Brown
I paid $3 for this and I'm blown away! I looooovvve this stuff. Easy to work with, nice pigmentation. Overall, a steal.
kaila a.
kaila a.
Review for: Light Brown
Amazing. Great color that matches well with my hair and skin tone. Can't wait to try out more of the products this company offers
Yaritza L.
Yaritza L.
New York
Review for: Light Brown
Honestly this is so great highly pigmented and so worth is for the price could be a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Stony Brook, NY
how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can someone describe whether it has a waxy texture?