BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I'm not a big fan of pommades or cream brow products but I tried this out. Despite my dislike for them, I actually foundyself liking this product.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
I really like this. I just started doing my brows went through different pencils I didn't like till I found this brow wax. It makes it very easy to apply and didn't take long to figure out how it works.
Alexys N.
Alexys N.
Belvidere, IL
This product is very pigmented and little product goes a long way. Very impressed with the formula of the product and how it held up all day long.
Traci W.
Traci W.
Love the ease in application with all ELF products. Nice string color without worries. The brush is easy to use although it is smaller than I'd like. I don't feel like I have full control of the brush.
Audreyanna W.
Audreyanna W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Long lasting lasts on my brows everyday I got it at my local drugstore and very inexpensive it's my go to for brows and I would wear it allday and get no smudging I would really recommend this product
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Love this! Easy to apply and you don't make a mess and it's easy to take off. I have tried other stuff (pencil) and it would prefer using the gel
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
I'm in love so pigmented so smooth better and cheaper. Nothing to change it's so amazing my eye color is dark brown and it's good value and price
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Chattanooga, TN
I have used it for a very long time and at first it did good but after a while it got hard in the container and now my brush doesn't pick any up
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Vancouver
I use this almost everyday and works great! The color is a great match to my brows and love the dual use for a softer liner. Great value, very affordable and long lasting!
Fabbi C.
Fabbi C.
Fresno, CA
I love it, but i just need a bit more practice on how to not spend so much time on correcting & filling my brows. Than when i used the pencil.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.