BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

HOW TO USE

Using An Angled Eyeliner Brush, Apply Color Using Short Strokes To Imitate Eyebrow Hairs Or Line The Lash Line To Define.

Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyethylene, Silica Silyate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ceresin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol

• What do you think about this product?? 😊3 Answers
    • Is this smudge proof and waterproof? How great is it in c...2 Answers
    • How is this product? Is it any good/ worth buying?5 Answers
    Reviews (2039)
    Buy on e.l.f. ...
    • "This is my favorite eyebrow product. The brown shade is perfect for my dark brown brows. This pomade is smooth and very easy to distribute through the brows. Once it's on and dried it stays on all day with out smudging. This product is defiantly a steal! " in 331 reviews
    • "I love this better than my abh, I've used nothing but my abh pomade but I decided to give this a try and I was not disappointed! It blends amazingly and lasts a long time ! 😍" in 73 reviews
    Alyssa G.
    San Jose, CA
    Review for: Medium Brown more...
    Only brow product I will ever use anymore. I love this product so much I’ve had it since about August now and I’ve barely made a dent in the product. It’s extremely pigmented.
    Sophia M.
    This is great to fill in the eyebrows. The formula is super creamy and easy to apply. Nothing bad to say about this product. If you feel that the product is getting a little bit dry you can add some oil drops.
    Aurangel D.
    Flushing, NY
    Review for: Light Brown more...
    I use it only for the beginning of the eyebrows to give a natural touch to that part and it looks fabulous. the quality and the price are very good. My sister uses this too and says she does not change it for anything.
    Jessica M.
    Penn Valley , CA
    This stuff is pretty good for being so inexpensive. A good brush and a little practice and no one will know it's not Anastasia 😜. I have since changed to a different product (because it's more natural), but would use this again in a jam.
    Elura S.
    Jarreau , LA
    Love this brow pomade, it's a dupe for one of the higher end brands I use. It's creamy, and very pigmented and stays put throughout the day. I would recommend using a fine angled brush when using this product.
    Paige S.
    South Holland, IL
    Review for: Other more...
    I love this product! It gives off a nice brow long that’s not to drastic. The product is easy to work with and goes on smoothly onto the skin, just like a pomade. Not to mention it cost me $3 and some change! Highly recommend!
    Ciera J.
    Riverbank, CA
    Honestly this stuff is amazing. I love that it applies smoothly and didn’t smudge AT ALL. I would consider it a dupe for the Anastasia Beverley hills dipbrow, but for way less money which is definitely a plus!
    Breonna M.
    Review for: Espresso more...
    This product is a great dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow. It is very pigmented and a little goes a long way. It is also very inexpensive only 4 dollars compared to 18 dollars for the ABH dipbrow.
    Katie B.
    Henryville , IN
    Review for: Light Brown more...
    I really like this. I found it in light brown in my local dollar tree, and it works nicely!!! It is a good match to my hair, and is a good thickness. It holds down my eyebrows and colors them at the same time.
    Megan K.
    Pepperell
    Review for: Light Brown more...
    I would say it is a dupe for the Anastasia dip brow pomade. It is easy to apply and looks nice and natural. It is also long lasting and doesn’t come off all day. I really love it and would buy it again. I would recommend to a friend.
    Danielle C.
    Rio Linda
    How is this product? Is it any good/ worth buying?
    Sandra N.
    Alton, TX
    How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
    Heba A.
    I want to know how do u guys like it ?
    andrea n.
    Doral, FL
    Alba •.
    Dallas
    Is this one better than the Anastasia pomade ?