BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?3 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...3 Answers
Pamela F.
Derwood, MD
Not really one of my favorites . The product is very smudgy and comes off and moves easily . I don't personally like it but if you want to try it maybe it will work for you !
Chris N Javi L.
Laredo, TX
I love this brand! So many incredible products! Found the perfect color that matches my eyebrows. Love it's consistency and it's so easy to apply! The price is even better and I can find it everywhere!
Alyssa T.
Banning , CA
Best eyebrow cream! It lasts all day! Reminds me of the Anastasia eyebrow cream but at a fraction of the price. So far it doesn't dry out on me! Bought it from old navy for 4 dollars! Will buy again!
Alandra S.
Pleasanton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Words cannot explain how AMAZING this product is. I like this way more than the anastasia dip brow. I thought that was amazing until I tried this. And it is very affordable!
Stephanie B.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented, maybe too much so. Unable to use a thin eyebrow brush to make hair like strokes... Ended up too mousey and messy for my liking. I need something more waxy!
Nyraeona H.
I use this product for my brows and it works perfectly. The only thing is that a little more could end up looking too much. You would have to master when to stop applying.
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
I've recently started using gel eyebrow cream but this works for me. It's hard to find a shade that works for me, I'm strawberry blonde with very light skin and their light brown worked perfectly.
Jessica G.
Chaparral, NM
This eyebrow gel from ELF works amazing, in my opinion works exactly like the Anastasia and the Milani brow gels. It is only $3 I believe, and works great! (Shade-Espresso)
Monica S.
Milltown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little too creamy for my liking. The color was okay, but it was too thick and creamy. I had sharpie brows very quickly. I think there's a learning curve with this though. A couple more uses and I'd probably get the hang of it.
Adeline C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a very good dip brow I love it and I use it when I get glamed up and I use it pretty often and it goes good with my green eyes and it takes like 2 minutes to put on very easy to use
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Does this smudge a bunch if I accidentally numb my brow? I have dry skin Idk if that helps lol