BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Webster
Review for: Light Brown
Love it! Easy to apply, smooth,very pigmented so you don't have to use much product. First time using this product and fell in love with it! Very affordable!
Hawa A.
Hawa A.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Light Brown
This baby in a ebony color works perfectly for me I'm a first time user and I definitely love and I would go back to buy more
Autumn D.
Autumn D.
missoula, MT
Review for: Light Brown
I started using this a few months ago and it's still my favorite eyebrow pomade. It goes on smooth and stays perfect all day.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Mission Viejo , CA
Review for: Light Brown
Was decent for the price. Wasn't the best at applying I needed to keep going over and over the product to get it how I wanted
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Review for: Light Brown
I use the elf blond dip brow stuff and its the best I've found so far. It goes on smooth and looks amazing when I'm finished.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Albany, OR
Review for: Light Brown
I use this everyday and its very easy to work with and gives a very natural look and color. If you're looking for a great drugstore eyebrow gel, this is the one.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Webster, TX
Review for: Light Brown
I love this product! It is a lock on liner. I use it everyday. No smears at all..easy to apply super smooth and very pigmented.
Nadja C.
Nadja C.
Review for: Light Brown
Reminds me of Anastasia Beverley hills as far a how thick the product is , the pigment is great and the cost is even better!
Lorryn S.
Lorryn S.
Middleboro, MA
Review for: Light Brown
I loved this product! E.L.F. never fails to make the most reliable products- I always know I am going to love whatever I buy!
Alycia D.
Alycia D.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Light Brown
I do not love this product. Goes on really heavy and cakey, no matter how much I blot off. The only good thing is the color.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Stony Brook, NY
how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can someone describe whether it has a waxy texture?