BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Review for: Light Brown
It dries out quickly! But when it's first bought it's nice. Before it dried out I didn't get the chance to get use to the product.
Ivelisse A.
Ivelisse A.
Manchester, NH
Review for: Light Brown
It's a dip brow nothing too special about it. It does the job, but it does transfer of you don't set it with like a powder after.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
East Coventry
Review for: Light Brown
Works great. I recently had a bad experience with my tweezers :( This product has helped ease the pain of having half an eyebrow.
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Light Brown
This Formula is super creamy , and lasts all day after letting it dry completely and setting my brows with a gel. Love this stuff
Alex S.
Alex S.
Waterford Works, NJ
Review for: Light Brown
Lasts all day. I fill in my brows for a nice full look. My brows are very light blonde in some places so I need to fill them in.
Mechlia S.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Review for: Light Brown
i have never tried this before until until my niece bought me one she said it works good on eyebrows. ive just had been using brown pencil on my eyebrows until she showed me this product. it goes on smooth looks so clean. i absolutely love this product. i would recommend this product
julia l.
julia l.
Review for: Light Brown
Super creamy and easy to blend. I can build on it which is nice and it is waterproof. It wears all day long and keeps the hairs in place.
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
Review for: Light Brown
I use this to fill in my eyebrows and it's a good product. It doesn't have a smell to it. Is very easy to handle in my opinion.
stephanie r.
stephanie r.
Desert hot springs
Review for: Light Brown
Perfectly dark and smooth/natural looking...long wearing and smudge proof! What else? Oh yes! It's an eye liner too!
María Cristina D.
María Cristina D.
Florida, Puerto Rico
Review for: Light Brown
Me gusta bastante, siento que la consistencia no es tan excelente. Lo he usado en ocasiones pero no en mi diario de maquillaje.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?