BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?3 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...3 Answers
Atziry V.
Austin, TX
This eyebrow cream or gel is extremely good I really like it this is mt first time using it and I love it I use it a lot I bought it at heb it was really affordable my eyebrow color is expresso really matched my eyebrows I would buy again because it's extremely affordable and it's really good
Gabbie A.
Orem, UT
Hit or miss. I got this liner on black and it stayed on all day, through going to a theme park and crying it didn't smudge. I also bought it in blue amd brown and I couldn't get it to stay on for the life of me.
Arizona J.
Racine, WI
I use this everyday! I think it is a great dupe for the ABH dipbrow. Seriously, save your money and use this stuff! It is great quality and a fraction of the price of high end ones.
Macy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy that this liner is in a cream form. It makes application easy and fun. My eye color is blue and it looks great on me. The packaging is whatever, but that's not what I'm concerned about in a product.
Kimberly V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to eyebrow gel and even great as a liner! My eyebrows stay put with this and the color is a great shade, not too dark or ashy! And it's great for the price! I 100% recommend this to anyone with a budget!
Charity S.
Olympia, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's pretty good for the price. Just dries out really quick which is the downside but they are only $3. Would definitely recommend, although I do wish there were more color shades.
Jacqueline S.
Palm desert
Love the product! Been using this for months and I actually just purchased one today! Very happy and matches my eyebrow color! Good price and long lasting! Would definitely buy as I already do and recommend.
Laura D.
its OK color choice is lacking and it gets crumbly requires me to blend 2 colors to get a decent shade if your on a budget it works but ive gotten better results from other brands
Naitasia H.
Somerville, MA
I use the black pot with the elf angled brush to fill in my brows. The packaging is really good at not letting the product dry out (unlike some brands) and a little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time.
alyssa l.
i love it. it's great and lasts a very long time. lots of color choices and i use it a lot. it's great for the price too. the packaging isn't terrible but its not great. i would definitely buy again. loveee
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Does this smudge a bunch if I accidentally numb my brow? I have dry skin Idk if that helps lol