BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Honestly out of all the eyebrow product I've used this one is the best one. I haven't used any other eyebrow cream and I'll probably won't besides this product is really cheap
Emily S.
Emily S.
Bedford
Love this stuff! It is absolutely amazing. Use this to fill in my eyebrows and I haven't found anything that compares to it or it's price. Highly reccomend.
yariliz r.
yariliz r.
Kissimmee, FL
i think this is really pigmented and waxy. if you have thin brows or don't like waxy products then this is not for you, but if you like stuff like that then highly recommend!!
Mila H.
Mila H.
Beautiful for brows and eyes. The cream eyeliner can also do both if you're looking for a lighter color. Beautiful packaging, and worth more than it costs.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Mayagüez
I am in love with this product. It is one of my favorite makeup products in the whole world! My shade is medium brown and it doesn't have a red undertone!
Bobbi L.
Bobbi L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Bought from Target, very affordable. Lasts all day and true to color. This product will last you forever. Easy to use and can also double as an eyeliner!
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Just bought this the other day it works so great usually its hard to find a shade that suites me but this one worked great for me i defiantly recommend this
Gina C.
Gina C.
I just bought this a few weeks ago and I'm obsessed! It goes on so easy and sharp. It stays on all day! It's so cheep for such a great product. I've always used powder to line my brows, never tried dip brow before. And I won't go back!
Dani C.
Dani C.
Pineville, KY
My absolute holy grail brow product. It's so easy to apply and clean up but once it's dry and set, it doesnt budge all day even with my oily skin!
Calista G.
Calista G.
I love it❤. I use to use power but that would come off to easy. I just wish it came with a brush for it and I don't like how it drys out sometimes ecen wuth the lid on.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.