BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Light Brown
I love this product, It is cheap and stays on all day and also act like gel and hold onto your brows in place. I've been using this since last year and definitely love it.
Yereiska R.
Yereiska R.
Review for: Light Brown
Is a really pigment pomade is easy to work with is really cheap if you are a beginner I highly recommend I am in love with this eye brown pomade
Sakeria W.
Sakeria W.
Grenada, MS
Review for: Light Brown
I like this product more than the eyebrow kit elf also offers. This eyebrow mousse just make me feel really grown and has a more tinted finish.
Jelanie N.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
Review for: Light Brown
I got this one in expresso shade I love how it glides smoothly on my eyebrows my favorito bro cream so far inexpensive and well do the job!
Christa M.
Christa M.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Light Brown
Do not like it. Does not give corect tint on wyebrows. Love how cream it is. A little goes a long way. Maybe got for someone else but not me.
Bri C.
Bri C.
Statesville, NC
Review for: Light Brown
I love this for my brows. Really makes them pop and stay in place. I use this to fill them and shape them. I love all elf products!
Becky D.
Becky D.
Rice Lake, WI
Review for: Light Brown
This brow cream is excellent. The coverage stays put and a little goes a long way! I'm blonde, so my eyebrows need all the help they can get!
Ivett O.
Ivett O.
Rio Grande , TX
Review for: Light Brown
I recently purchased it and I immediately loved it. The shade is perfect and it works super well and really recommend it to others.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Los Banos, CA
Review for: Light Brown
Not my favorite product but will do the job. I don't feel That this adds too much pigment but is a strong base for when applying some coloeered powder over the cream
amanda l.
amanda l.
San Jacinto, CA
Review for: Light Brown
I was excited to try this on my brows but unfortunately i was not a big fan of it.i think its way to creamy good for liner better than brows
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Nerepis, NB
Anyone used the e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade that can give me an honest review if they're actually similar?