BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...3 Answers
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this everyday. The product defines my brows perfectly and I just love it. It does get a lil dry when using it for awhile but if you wet it there no problems afterward with this product
Stephanie M.
Visalia , CA
This is a good dupe for Anastasia brow but it is not as good as the original. It become very patchy through the day and very easily comes off. I think you are better off spending a little extra money for the real thing
Maria B.
I love this!!! It's cheap and amazing quality! I can never go wrong with this! I almost use it as my eyebrow dipbrow and it work absolutely amazing!!! I gone through about 3 of them already! Will definitely buy again!
Devin D.
Greeley , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product, it reminds me of a dupe of Anastasia Beverly hills pomade. It's very easy to apply, a little goes a long way that's for sure and it's super cheap too which is fabulous!
Chia
It has the same smooth consistency as the ABH pomade and the color is fantastic. I have the color espresso and its basically dark brown/black. It lasts just as long as the ABH pomade too.
Taylor T.
Extremely similar to Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow! Really impressed with this product. However, it does get candy if you sweat. So beware this if you're a perspiration prone person!
Sirena R.
Fresno ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
The elf pomade I think is a good substitute for the ABH dip brow since it's much more affordable but it's best to be used lightly and then built up since it's very pigmented and creamy.
Keeley M.
Margate, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time summer go to makes my brows look amazing applys really nice but also last all day even threw hot summer days with me sweating doesn't wear or crumble I love it
Zoriah E.
For sure a dupe for the ABH dip brow! Very pigmented, does not dry too quickly and does a very good job at being smudge proof. I sweat with it on all the time and luckily, I still have brows on at the end of the day.
Maddy P.
Oakdale, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product and it works great except the fact the color pigment is way to dark but it works great for eyeliner and using it for winging it. It is definitely water proof and locks on as soon as you put it on.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.