BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
emily w.
emily w.
Mclean, VA
I love the pigmentation of this product. It's lasted me for over a year, and it's my go-to brow cream. It dries out after a while, but it still makes my brows look great! I use a small angle liner brush for my brows. Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Ogden, UT
I prefer a brow cream to do my eyebrows than a pencil or gel. Elf's is the best I have come across so far. It rivals the high end products, such as ABH. Will not use anything else!
Stefani M.
Stefani M.
Middletown, OH
This is really nice and very easy to use. Its a lot dark than you think it is however, so be careful and maybe go a shade lighter than you might think you need.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
Performs well for how inexpensive it is!! I am going to be looking into a better brand soon but if you are new to using brow dip/pomade this is a great starter
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Tacoma, WA
this one is a must get! it lats long, it looks great and does not smudge. Applying gel liners can be difficult but i love how this one doesn't dry up after not being used for awhile. It stays good in its consistency and its worth the buy
kassidy e.
kassidy e.
Very creamy and pigmented. It was easy to blend away if you made any mistakes. You could make your eyebrows natural or bold with it. Lasted for some time I wouldn't say all day but for the majority of it.
TrisTa B.
TrisTa B.
Reiles Acres, ND
Love this stuff from ulta. Lasts long for such a little bit & way cheaper than some of the alternatives out there. I left the top off overnight & thankfully didn't dry out either
Kaitlynn F.
Kaitlynn F.
CAMPBELL
I'm currently using this product right now and it is great. it blends in with your eyebrow color great. and it has two uses, eyebrows and eye liner!! it's awesome
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Russellville, AL
This is great for applying wing styled eyeliner. It's smooth and goes on easy and comes off easy. Sometimes it comes off too easily so don't touch your eyes!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this today looking for a better alternative to a brow pencil and I must say I'm in love with it!! The price is amazing and I can get it at Target!!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.