BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #25 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Jackie M.
East Hartford, CT
I bought this product just to test out because one of my friend recommended it. Oh how much I love this product it's so creamy and so easy to apply and wipe off! It was a drug store product but I believe it was worth it.
Karen B.
Albuquerque
I used this from my friends and it's great because it works like any other eyebrow filling. I am not sure where she purchased it but they usually sale it in any store like Walmart, cvs, Walgreens, melrose etc.
Amber S.
I tried this because a few gurus on YouTube said it was an excellent dupe to my ABH dip brow pomade. It's not necessarily a dupe but it is similar. Not bad for the price, but just not up to par with ABH.
Chris N Javi L.
Laredo, TX
I love this brand! So many incredible products! Found the perfect color that matches my eyebrows. Love it's consistency and it's so easy to apply! The price is even better and I can find it everywhere!
Alejandra F.
Soledad , CA
I'm not fan of this product, i tried it in the blonde shade and I didn't like at all , it is super dry even if I apply a drop of oil , and I think it is just the shade , I'll try a darker one next time
Ramya A.
Gurnee, IL
Best part about this brand is that it's so reasonable. I specifically like this because I can dip the brush and style it however I like . It's easy to use and would definitely recommend it to everyone
makayla brooke t.
Georgia
LOVE THIS PRODUCT !!!! compared to high ends it's phenomenal and retails for around 4-6$. It's very long lasting and stays in place all day. This will be my go-to brow pomade.
Pamela F.
Derwood, MD
Not really one of my favorites . The product is very smudgy and comes off and moves easily . I don't personally like it but if you want to try it maybe it will work for you !
Audreyanna W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Long lasting lasts on my brows everyday I got it at my local drugstore and very inexpensive it's my go to for brows and I would wear it allday and get no smudging I would really recommend this product
Brittany M.
Honestly out of all the eyebrow product I've used this one is the best one. I haven't used any other eyebrow cream and I'll probably won't besides this product is really cheap
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?