BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #25 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...3 Answers
Sam T.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never tried the Anastasia dipbrow pomade but honestly I don't think I need to bc I have this little guy. It's extremely pigmented and easy to work with and I know I'll have it forever. It makes my brows look SO FLEEKY
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
A'erial B.
Austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pomade is great and easy to use it’s crazy affordable and lasts a very long time I have bought it over 5 times and recommend it to all. ELF is a great makeup line and it’s good quality and very affordable
Sav E.
Midland city
I love it it’s definitely a dupe for Anastasia and lasts a very long time it’s creamy and goes on very good and the price is amazing I would definitely recommend it’s one of my favorite elf products
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this product, I tend to use it for a more defined, going out looks. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because their lightest color is still white dark, I have to be pretty careful with it, and also because it gets really thick and putty-like and doesn't stick to the brush, just moves around. But other than that, fantastic product and super cheap.
Kenady W.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product! I use the medium shade for a true brown liner. It applies easily, lasts all day, and doesn't fade. It's not too dark but is still noticeable even with a dramatic eye look. I don't recommend it for the eyebrows though since it can look super harsh. It also rubbed off easy on my eyebrows, but on the eyelids it lasts hours. Eyeliner, yes! Eyebrows, no!
Christina A.
Pelzer
Beauty Junkie Expert
When i first used this product it was good for the first 5 times. After that it seemed like it started to dry up and it started going on clumpy. Not happy with this particular brow cream.
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My current favorite as far as cream ones. It literally stays on like it says! Only thing I didn't like was the applicator that came with it. No big deal bc I just use another one!
Carissa K.
High Point, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product, its my go to product for my brows. I naturally have really light colored eyebrows and this product helps make them deeper while matching my normal hair color. This product is easy to work with and a little goes a long way . My only bad note is to be generous with it , otherwise your brows might turn out to dark.
Nathalie T.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best drugstore liner ever. Super creamy and easy to remove. I would recommend this product because [product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-lock-on-liner-and-brow-cream] it is super affordable.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Does this smudge a bunch if I accidentally numb my brow? I have dry skin Idk if that helps lol