BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
damascus, OR
I recently have switched over to this product from the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade and it hasn't let me down yet! I bought this from target for only $3 and it hasn't yet to dry out and keeps my eyebrows looks just as good as the other but at a much lower cost! I'd definitely recommend this products to everybody. I use it in the color espresso.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I had never used a cream eyeliner before because I was intimidated by it, to be honest. I was intrigued by this product because it's a brow cream and an eyeliner in one. I love how easy this product is to use and it doesn't irritate my eyes either. It's great for natural eye looks were you want a less intense liner but still want to make a statement. I recommend this product for anyone who wants to get into cream liners without breaking the bank.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Ames, IA
Sooooo amazing and for sure worth the $4. I've used a couple different affordable pencils and pomades for my brows and nothing works better for me than this. I use a really thin liner brush and it gives me such bold brows and I love it. It always stays on great. The photo I've attached is what my brows look like after 10 hours of wearing it!
Luz Esther O.
Luz Esther O.
This product...it reminds me so much of the anastasia dipbrow. It's super creamy for awhile but once it starts drying up it works even better! It's my go to everyday i use it more than my higher end products. It's only $3 or $4 at Walmart and on their website. I use Espresso and it works great with my black hair. It also lasts all day, they will not budge! I recommend it to everyone that is looking for an affordable brow product.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
It's actually a pretty good dupe as far as a lock on liner is considered. I use this for my eye brows and pat it with a little brown eye shadow ( or the brown eyebrow powder from my other elf eyebrow palette) and it works out for me great! Doesn't smudge or smear and that's amazing especially because I have a bad habit of scratching at my brows.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Creame.l.f. Eyebrow Kit
Shawna G.
Shawna G.
My eye brows are alwaysss on point!! I have brown eyes so I can actually use this only my eye lid or on my eyebrows! I use this all the time! I can either make my brows dark and gothy or lighter! Such a good value and great price! I definitely recommend this product to all girls who wants amazing brows but can't afford Anastasia 😭💓
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Monroe, NY
This is a great way to try a pomade-type brow product without spending a ton of money. If you aren't experienced with this kind of brow product, it's easy to go overboard at first—in my experience, you get a much more even and natural looking application if you don't load up your brush too much and dab off any excess—but if you stick it out and learn how to work with it, you'll see how great this product really is. Once it dries down, this stuff does not budge! It's definitely a product that I would recommend, and also one that I will repurchase in the future.
Rheanna T.
Rheanna T.
San Jose, CA
Dupe for ABH dipbrow. I bought this because I didn't want to spend so much money on ABH after I ran out so I saved money and bought this one at target and I love it. A little goes a long way and the product is easy to apply. I would recommend using this because it doesn't matter what makeup you use as long as it does the job
Jami T.
Jami T.
Macomb, MI
So apparently this is eyeliner & brow cream. Well I bought it to use as brow cream & I didn't like it. The consistency was strange for a brow product & everytime I tried to apply it it applied clumpy at first, no matter what I did & it came out very patchy. It was really cheap & sometimes you get what you pay for with make up, so I wasn't too mad but I wouldn't buy it again. I will probably give it to a friend.
Jacklon M.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.