BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What are your thoughts on e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow...2 Answers
  • How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW¬ģ Po...2 Answers
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Sunnyside, WA
I love this pomade it's pigmented but not too pigmented I still suggest using a light hand because it can be harsh. I use the elf brow kit to set the pomade but once it's set it's on ALL DAY!
Josefina E.
Josefina E.
Don't let the price fool you. This stuff is worth the $3-$6 that it costs. The only downfall is that it does dry out if you like a more creamy consistency. But over all it gets the job done
Marie C.
Marie C.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Great cream liner I ever own from elf products line. This liner last all day without wearing out. You apply it with absolutely no base. I will tell a friend to by it.
Nina W.
Nina W.
Ventura County
This is a good product if you're looking for a dupe for the Anastasia dip brow. It's not as pigmented as I would like it, but it's easy to apply and it lasts all day.
Lizeth C.
Lizeth C.
I actually used this at the beginning when I started using makeup and doing my eyebrows at first and it was good didn't stay that long on but it was good for me I think I still have dried up one somewhere lol but work good and I love it still love it til today
jackie g.
jackie g.
Columbus
This one of my favorite eyebrow products. I use this most of the time. Its creamy and very pigmented. I would definitely buy this again. I highly recommend it.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
W Bloomfield, MI
This eyebrow cream is extremely pigmented. A little goes along way. I'm still trying to work on my brows to I think you should go light handed with this product because it's really creamy and pigmented. Overall, great for the price recommend.
Shay S.
Shay S.
Stillwater
Better than anything anastasia has made. I have no brows and this pot give me natural looking strong brows that stay on through water and sweat and little kids hands. Will buy until I die
ronda a.
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
Use this everyday. The product defines my brows perfectly and I just love it. It does get a lil dry when using it for awhile but if you wet it there no problems afterward with this product
HaleyūüćÉūüĆě R.
HaleyūüćÉūüĆě R.
Flat Rock
This is my go to product to use for my brows everyday. It's affordable and stays on all day without primer. I hit pan and buy it again atleast once every two months!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW¬ģ Pomade?
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.