BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Light Brown
I have used it for a very long time and at first it did good but after a while it got hard in the container and now my brush doesn't pick any up
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Vancouver
Review for: Light Brown, Other
I use this almost everyday and works great! The color is a great match to my brows and love the dual use for a softer liner. Great value, very affordable and long lasting!
hailey c.
hailey c.
Review for: Light Brown
Very creamy and pigmented a small amount goes a long way ,it dries Down matte and keeps my hairs in place but at tge end of the day looks a little faded
Fabbi C.
Fabbi C.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Light Brown
I love it, but i just need a bit more practice on how to not spend so much time on correcting & filling my brows. Than when i used the pencil.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Light Brown
Reminds me of the consistency of the eyebrow gel from the compact also sold by elf. Very much similar. This is basically the same thing except in a pot.
anayah m.
anayah m.
Review for: Light Brown
This is a cheap and productive product it works well its very pigmented and lasts for a while but i recommend using a setting spray as well jus in case
AMANDA L.
AMANDA L.
Lewisburg, TN
Review for: Light Brown
I have this in the shade light brown. It goes on so smooth and lasts all day!! I just purchased it a few weeks ago so I will keep you posted.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Santo Domingo
Review for: Light Brown
Is an amazing eyebrows cream and i love it, i mean i know is an liner but i love it as a eyebrows cream lol. So is easy to use and everything
Amber S.
Amber S.
Review for: Light Brown
First time using something like this and I can't complain. I use it to fill in my brows and also as a liner when I want a soft, smudgy look.
Robin F.
Robin F.
Burlington, NC
Review for: Light Brown
I think this really works and is easier than eye pencil if you know how to use it and elf products are pretty cheap so I would recommend it.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Nerepis, NB
Anyone used the e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade that can give me an honest review if they're actually similar?