BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #25 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What are your thoughts on e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow...2 Answers
  • How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?3 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...3 Answers
Kayla M.
I swear by this product! I have a perfect angled brush I use along with this to give my brows the perfect shape that will last me all day. I would not have the confidence I do without this product!!
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gosh this stuff is amazing! I have struggled with my brows for the longest! I bought my brow kit from Walmart and I was kind of iffy about it since it was so cheap! But this thing has done wonders for me.
Brittany S.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I have really blonde eyebrows so it's hard for me to take pictures knowing that I can't see my eyebrows, but when I do them with this product they come to life! Now I can take pictures! Thank you ELF
Kanijah B.
Great Falls, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very Creamy Product, it can be used for your brows or liner, it is verryy pigmented. I use this every single day for my brows, I have the second darkest color, it matches my brows perfectly. Best Drugstore pomade !
Leah R.
Cocoa, FL
It's very long lasting, but make sure to keep your brush saturated or else it'll dry up and get flaky. I use this as an eyeliner with a skinny angled brush and it lasts me all day. I buy mine at target. You can't beat the price!
Holly F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is totally the best! Woth a brush you can control how much product goes on, how dark you want your eyebrows or liner, and had a smooth application. It's smudge proof and lasts all day!
Christina G.
Colorado Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I used mac's paint pot for eye liner but was paying up to $15 for one. This product works just as well and cost me only 3 dollars! It lasts just as long and was the same color as I used.
Brittney
Chesapeake Beach, MD
Absolutely love this product! I mostly use for my brows but it works great as a liner as well! You don't need much product to fill your brows and very light strokes. It's easy to apply too much of this product on accident. It wears well all day and I don't have to reapply, comes off easy with makeup remover.
jasmine m.
Gilroy, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I love these they work perfectly for my brows ! Although they do dry really fast. But other than that I love them I use it a lot actually it's literally one of my favorite brow products.
Gabby Z.
Kingston, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly the best product for my brows I use to only use powder product for the brows but once I started using elf's brow gel I loved it! It's pigmented and makes my eyebrows look way better!
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Does this smudge a bunch if I accidentally numb my brow? I have dry skin Idk if that helps lol