BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Alexys N.
Alexys N.
Belvidere, IL
Review for: Light Brown
This product is very pigmented and little product goes a long way. Very impressed with the formula of the product and how it held up all day long.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Review for: Light Brown
I'm not a big fan of pommades or cream brow products but I tried this out. Despite my dislike for them, I actually foundyself liking this product.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Review for: Light Brown
I really like this. I just started doing my brows went through different pencils I didn't like till I found this brow wax. It makes it very easy to apply and didn't take long to figure out how it works.
Audreyanna W.
Audreyanna W.
Baton Rouge , LA
Review for: Light Brown
Long lasting lasts on my brows everyday I got it at my local drugstore and very inexpensive it's my go to for brows and I would wear it allday and get no smudging I would really recommend this product
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Review for: Light Brown
Love this! Easy to apply and you don't make a mess and it's easy to take off. I have tried other stuff (pencil) and it would prefer using the gel
Traci W.
Traci W.
Review for: Light Brown
Love the ease in application with all ELF products. Nice string color without worries. The brush is easy to use although it is smaller than I'd like. I don't feel like I have full control of the brush.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Light Brown
I have used it for a very long time and at first it did good but after a while it got hard in the container and now my brush doesn't pick any up
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Vancouver
Review for: Light Brown, Other
I use this almost everyday and works great! The color is a great match to my brows and love the dual use for a softer liner. Great value, very affordable and long lasting!
Fabbi C.
Fabbi C.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Light Brown
I love it, but i just need a bit more practice on how to not spend so much time on correcting & filling my brows. Than when i used the pencil.
hailey c.
hailey c.
Review for: Light Brown
Very creamy and pigmented a small amount goes a long way ,it dries Down matte and keeps my hairs in place but at tge end of the day looks a little faded
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Stony Brook, NY
how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can someone describe whether it has a waxy texture?