BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #25 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
jackie d.
Las Vegas
I use this for the middle and tip of my brow to give it more of an ombré effect on my eyebrows. Very creamy. But when it drys it feels a bit hard so what i do is blend it with my spoolie.
Zoriah E.
For sure a dupe for the ABH dip brow! Very pigmented, does not dry too quickly and does a very good job at being smudge proof. I sweat with it on all the time and luckily, I still have brows on at the end of the day.
Keeley M.
Margate, FL
This is my all time summer go to makes my brows look amazing applys really nice but also last all day even threw hot summer days with me sweating doesn't wear or crumble I love it
Maddy P.
Oakdale, MN
I used this product and it works great except the fact the color pigment is way to dark but it works great for eyeliner and using it for winging it. It is definitely water proof and locks on as soon as you put it on.
Sirena R.
Fresno ca
The elf pomade I think is a good substitute for the ABH dip brow since it's much more affordable but it's best to be used lightly and then built up since it's very pigmented and creamy.
Taylor T.
Extremely similar to Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow! Really impressed with this product. However, it does get candy if you sweat. So beware this if you're a perspiration prone person!
Christine S.
portland
This dip is the best brow application and it's so affordable. I use a different brush to apply but this is an all day wear! I don't have to reapply throughout the day and it's the perfect shade for my light brown hair.
Atziry V.
Austin, TX
This eyebrow cream or gel is extremely good I really like it this is mt first time using it and I love it I use it a lot I bought it at heb it was really affordable my eyebrow color is expresso really matched my eyebrows I would buy again because it's extremely affordable and it's really good
Nayelli A.
This product is so good and I think it is definitely compatible to the ABH dipbrow the only downside is that it's harder to work with than the Anastasia one but not too much harder and it's a cheaper alternative.
Gabbie A.
Orem, UT
Hit or miss. I got this liner on black and it stayed on all day, through going to a theme park and crying it didn't smudge. I also bought it in blue amd brown and I couldn't get it to stay on for the life of me.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Tiffany W.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Kristina T.
Does this smudge a bunch if I accidentally numb my brow? I have dry skin Idk if that helps lol