BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Elizabeth H.
Fayetteville , AR
I like this cream for my brow. The color can match very well with the hair brow. The price is very good, like the Elf's products. It's easy to apply and use. I don't like that not is a cream the long lasting. At 3 or 4 hour it can lose a little color in your skin. But for the price it is work.
Jackie M.
East Hartford, CT
I bought this product just to test out because one of my friend recommended it. Oh how much I love this product it's so creamy and so easy to apply and wipe off! It was a drug store product but I believe it was worth it.
Micaela V.
Love this so much!! It's the best and works really good. Found it at my local Walmart for around 4$ great dupe for Abh :) it also works great and an eye liner as well, very soft. I would definitely repurchase it again!
Sonia O.
Philadelphia , PA
This is actually a liner or dip Brow that I'd recommend to others . The color shows up nicely . I'm a repetitive user of this product because it's cheap and it's bomb and that is a jingle in my ears !! Hopefully you'll like it as much as I did if you ever have the time to try out this product !
Yahaira R.
This the best two dollars I've ever spent ! It works so damn bomb ! I have a Pomade by salon perfect that I spent around 5 dollars on and this beat it by so much! This needs the most tiniest amount ever and it will cover your whole brow and then some! I really really recommend this!
Devane B.
Lakewood, WA
This is my daily. I absolutely love this product. Stays in place all day and the color selection for me is perfect. The price is great for this product as well. I probably will never let this go. And I do recommend this to those who don't want to sludge on ABH brow pomade.
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Just bought this last weekend and I LOVE it! Easy to apply and control, I didn't feel like I was putting on way too much by accident or anything like that. It's nice for everyday use and when you want to look a little more made up.
Grace S.
Washington
This is the only brow product I will use. I have had mine for a year and it doesn't even look like I've used any of it. I like how I can use whatever brush for my eyebrows. Like if you my a brown pen or one of those pencil brush things they can be too big for you're eyebrow shape but this it's perfect for whatever you need.
Naomi V.
Des Plaines, IL
Favorite ELF product ever!! It's perfect if you have bushy brows. I'm not a fan of the bold brows look when it looks unnatural, so this is perfect for me. Easy to put on and take off! If you feel it's too light, apply some more! it won't make taking it off any harder!
Patti Lauren S.
I really wanted to like this. However it felt too waxy and wasn't easy to work with. In order for it to show on my eyebrows, I felt like I really needed to push the brush down for the pigment to show. It's strange because in the pot, the product is very creamy. It can also apply patchy.
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?