BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Naomi V.
Des Plaines, IL
Favorite ELF product ever!! It's perfect if you have bushy brows. I'm not a fan of the bold brows look when it looks unnatural, so this is perfect for me. Easy to put on and take off! If you feel it's too light, apply some more! it won't make taking it off any harder!
Patti Lauren S.
I really wanted to like this. However it felt too waxy and wasn't easy to work with. In order for it to show on my eyebrows, I felt like I really needed to push the brush down for the pigment to show. It's strange because in the pot, the product is very creamy. It can also apply patchy.
Stefanie M.
I love using this product on my brows. It applies very smoothly and has a nice consistency. I just use a small angled brush to apply it and the product glides right on. I definitely recommend this brow cream to anyone who loves/enjoys filling in their brows. Its super affordable and great quality.
Grace S.
Washington
This is the only brow product I will use. I have had mine for a year and it doesn't even look like I've used any of it. I like how I can use whatever brush for my eyebrows. Like if you my a brown pen or one of those pencil brush things they can be too big for you're eyebrow shape but this it's perfect for whatever you need.
faith. N.
i use this as an eyebrow pomade and it works well. it is incredibly creamy though. so be very precise as it can get very messy, very fast. it lasts me all day, but it can smudge a little if you rub it. but for the price, this is a great alternative for the dipbrow pomade.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this brow Pomade everyday nice selection of color range easy to apply with a brush I use the lid of the jar to smooth out the product onto my brush I use a flat angle one ,I would definitely recommend this product to others looking for an easy eyebrow application
Ambriyelle m.
El Campo , TX
I dont see why theres a need to buy high end brow products when this works just fine. Its very smooth & slides on easily. You can also pack it on if you want for more color. I would definitely recommend especially if you want something quick & easy to do your eyebrows.
Becky M.
Beatrice
I give this five stars because this works really good for me and last all day and all night the packaging is nice and simple. This product glides right on and is smooth and creamy.  I will keep buying this product and it was cheap for me and I love it <3
Carissa H.
This product is highly pigmented, a little goes a long way. It has exceeded my expectations. I believe you could use this as an alternative to the Anastasia Dip Brow. I would definitely buy it again at my local Target store since it is cheap as well.
Sarah C.
I love using this on days that I want dramatic eyebrows. This can also be used to achieve a natural look, but I go all out when I use this product. It is so creamy and easy to maneuver. I also love how it doesn't dry out in the little pod. Also, very affordable.
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?