BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
jasmine m.
Gilroy, CA
Omg I love these they work perfectly for my brows ! Although they do dry really fast. But other than that I love them I use it a lot actually it's literally one of my favorite brow products.
Jessica C.
Forsyth, GA
I wear this as a brow cream to fill in my eyebrows. It starts to fade throughout the day and I sometimes have to reapply. Woring outside is not a good idea to wear. If you sweat it comes off.
Gabby Z.
Kingston, GA
Honestly the best product for my brows I use to only use powder product for the brows but once I started using elf's brow gel I loved it! It's pigmented and makes my eyebrows look way better!
Sarah C.
Omaha, NE
LOVE this product. It is great for filling in brows for a natural look, or even a Glam look. It is very creamy and glides onto the brow smoothly and evenly. Very pigmented. Definitely a dupe for anastasia dip brow pomade.
Christina G.
Colorado Springs
I love this product. I used mac's paint pot for eye liner but was paying up to $15 for one. This product works just as well and cost me only 3 dollars! It lasts just as long and was the same color as I used.
Chia
It has the same smooth consistency as the ABH pomade and the color is fantastic. I have the color espresso and its basically dark brown/black. It lasts just as long as the ABH pomade too.
Shay S.
Stillwater
Better than anything anastasia has made. I have no brows and this pot give me natural looking strong brows that stay on through water and sweat and little kids hands. Will buy until I die
Stephanie M.
Visalia , CA
This is a good dupe for Anastasia brow but it is not as good as the original. It become very patchy through the day and very easily comes off. I think you are better off spending a little extra money for the real thing
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
Use this everyday. The product defines my brows perfectly and I just love it. It does get a lil dry when using it for awhile but if you wet it there no problems afterward with this product
jackie d.
Las Vegas
I use this for the middle and tip of my brow to give it more of an ombré effect on my eyebrows. Very creamy. But when it drys it feels a bit hard so what i do is blend it with my spoolie.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?