BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW¬ģ Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
ronda a.
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
Use this everyday. The product defines my brows perfectly and I just love it. It does get a lil dry when using it for awhile but if you wet it there no problems afterward with this product
HaleyūüćÉūüĆě R.
HaleyūüćÉūüĆě R.
Flat Rock
This is my go to product to use for my brows everyday. It's affordable and stays on all day without primer. I hit pan and buy it again atleast once every two months!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
W Bloomfield, MI
This eyebrow cream is extremely pigmented. A little goes along way. I'm still trying to work on my brows to I think you should go light handed with this product because it's really creamy and pigmented. Overall, great for the price recommend.
Janaya S.
Janaya S.
Harrisonburg
This liner is creamy and applies easily however it's worth noting that the brown color is not very dark and so it's good for a neutral look but not a dramatic one.
Jerrica D.
Jerrica D.
Westport, IN
I've only used this once. I don't know if I messed up or if the product wasnt the right shade for me. It went on just fine and it's compact so it's fits anywhere.
Macie W.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
For such a cheap price it is my go to gel eyeliner. Stays on all day and mine came with an applicator that made it very easy to apply. I have bought several times.
Misty H.
Misty H.
This eyeliner is super creamy and spreads nicely. It's super cheap it's about $3 at Walmart. I would recommend using with a small brush. It's well worth the price and lasts for a very long time. I will always buy
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Sicklerville, NJ
I absolutely love this brow cream. Very easy to apply and it really keeps my brows hairs in place all day. The color match was perfect. I would definitely recommend this this product.
jossy m.
jossy m.
This brand is amazing i lovebit and it works great i live the eyeliners eye brow pencils and brushes it works great i have not had anything negative to say about these products so far
emily w.
emily w.
Mclean, VA
I love the pigmentation of this product. It's lasted me for over a year, and it's my go-to brow cream. It dries out after a while, but it still makes my brows look great! I use a small angle liner brush for my brows. Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW¬ģ Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily