BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Washougal, WA
It's the first cream/pomade I've ever used. But my first impression was super good. It does what the description says. Keeps my brows in place all day as well, and for $4 I can't really complain! Probably will buy this again.
Annie C.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Is not the best eyebrow I've ever Drew in or ever did with a cream eyeliner but I cannot lie if you are on a budget it does do the job but it just doesn't last too long
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
I love how this stays on but it is a lot dark so you have to not over do it, a light touch does the trick, long lasting great quality and loved the color of done right
molly p.
molly p.
mcalistervillle
Looks so natural, super easy to apply, matches my natural eyebrow color really well, is super long lasting, the packaging is sleek and stylish. I would buy again because it is cheap and a great dupe for higher end products.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Sunnyside, WA
I love this pomade it's pigmented but not too pigmented I still suggest using a light hand because it can be harsh. I use the elf brow kit to set the pomade but once it's set it's on ALL DAY!
ELISA R.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is an unbelievably amazing pomade for your eyebrows! It goes on smoothly and it stays in place. No need to spend a lot of money on ABH pomade now that I have this.
Josefina E.
Josefina E.
Don't let the price fool you. This stuff is worth the $3-$6 that it costs. The only downfall is that it does dry out if you like a more creamy consistency. But over all it gets the job done
Marie C.
Marie C.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Great cream liner I ever own from elf products line. This liner last all day without wearing out. You apply it with absolutely no base. I will tell a friend to by it.
Lizeth C.
Lizeth C.
I actually used this at the beginning when I started using makeup and doing my eyebrows at first and it was good didn't stay that long on but it was good for me I think I still have dried up one somewhere lol but work good and I love it still love it til today
Nina W.
Nina W.
Ventura County
This is a good product if you're looking for a dupe for the Anastasia dip brow. It's not as pigmented as I would like it, but it's easy to apply and it lasts all day.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily