BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #25 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Gabrielle S.
Hempstead, NY
I enjoy using this product because it's easy and very smooth. My advice is to wear a good setting spray because it can smudge easily. I am definitely going to keep this product in my makeup collection!
Kayla M.
I swear by this product! I have a perfect angled brush I use along with this to give my brows the perfect shape that will last me all day. I would not have the confidence I do without this product!!
Kanijah B.
N Charleston, SC
Very Creamy Product, it can be used for your brows or liner, it is verryy pigmented. I use this every single day for my brows, I have the second darkest color, it matches my brows perfectly. Best Drugstore pomade !
Brittany S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product! I have really blonde eyebrows so it's hard for me to take pictures knowing that I can't see my eyebrows, but when I do them with this product they come to life! Now I can take pictures! Thank you ELF
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
Gosh this stuff is amazing! I have struggled with my brows for the longest! I bought my brow kit from Walmart and I was kind of iffy about it since it was so cheap! But this thing has done wonders for me.
Leah R.
Cocoa, FL
It's very long lasting, but make sure to keep your brush saturated or else it'll dry up and get flaky. I use this as an eyeliner with a skinny angled brush and it lasts me all day. I buy mine at target. You can't beat the price!
Holly F.
This stuff is totally the best! Woth a brush you can control how much product goes on, how dark you want your eyebrows or liner, and had a smooth application. It's smudge proof and lasts all day!
jasmine m.
Gilroy, CA
Omg I love these they work perfectly for my brows ! Although they do dry really fast. But other than that I love them I use it a lot actually it's literally one of my favorite brow products.
Jessica C.
Forsyth, GA
I wear this as a brow cream to fill in my eyebrows. It starts to fade throughout the day and I sometimes have to reapply. Woring outside is not a good idea to wear. If you sweat it comes off.
Gabby Z.
Kingston, GA
Honestly the best product for my brows I use to only use powder product for the brows but once I started using elf's brow gel I loved it! It's pigmented and makes my eyebrows look way better!
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Tiffany W.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Kristina T.
Does this smudge a bunch if I accidentally numb my brow? I have dry skin Idk if that helps lol