BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Suzanna C.
Whittier, CA
I can rave about this product all day. I use it every single day on my brows. It is a GREAT dupe for the dip brow. I swear by this stuff, honestly. It stays on all day and does not budge after being cleaned up with concealer. However, I feel like there isn't a broad enough color selection and it can get a little crusty if you aren't careful and apply too much.
Marisol E.
I really like this brow cream. When I first used it I found it was easy to get carried away with too much product, but its best to start with less and work your way up to your liking. It was affordable, and it lasts longer than my other e.l.f brow products. I will repurchase this item, I use it everyday!
Kristyn J.
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS PRODUCT! I use it solely for my brows and it's amazing. It's easily my go to brow product. It's so creamy and easy to work with to make it look like natural brows. I seriously cannot get enough of it! I recommend this to everyone!!! Seriously it's so affordable you cannot go wrong!
MACY C.
Love this!!! It better than Anastasia Beverly Hills brow promenade. This product doesn't move around on my brows and I have oily to combination type skin... so run to the drug store bc I consider that a high end product with a low impact on your wallet because this only cause 3 buck and compared to a higher end brow pomade you save nearly 20-27 bucks
Kyana B.
This is the BEST drugstore ($4!!) eyebrow product ever. I've tried high end brands and this is my favorite so far. I use this in all my makeup looks. It's long lasting and very creamy. I adore this product!! I have like 4 in my vanity
Libby H.
Cary
I love this product a lot. I'm this is super affordable and I found it at target for like $3. I use this almost everyday. It can get a little dry but when that happened I run the jar under hot water and it's pretty cheap so I'll just researches it when it gets too dry. I totally recommend this.
Samantha M.
Rio Rancho, NM
I personally dont have to do my eyebrows but on occasion i like to fill them in. This product is cheap and easy to use. Comes with a nice brush to apply the cream to the exact point that you like it at. Stays on for a good amount of time and has a natural look to it when used instead of being all chalky
Alexis B.
I really love this palmade but I kinda wish it was more thick and less thin and slidey. It seems really easy to move around, but it is so pigmented it really makes up for that with the pigmentation of the cream.
Bri J.
Orem, UT
Ok this is less of a cream and more of a pomade situation. It hold your hairs in place all day and they dont move around one bit after the product dries down. The color is also a great match for me which I was surprised about (I am a blonde with dark eyebrows). I recommend it for beginners.
Cathy R.
I use this every single day. I love the Gel liner so I wondered how the brow gel cream would work. I wish it was a little firmer like the gel liner but I love this product. It was my 1st time using and I will be buying again. I actually purchased this at Target and hope its there when I need it.
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?