BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #25 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?3 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...3 Answers
maggie l.
Wentzville, MO
this is pretty good for a drugstore eyebrow product. if you're on a budget then this is a good product. if you can shell out a bit more i would recommend the benefit or ABH products. overall it's decent and i wear it to school and places that don't really matter.
Macy K.
Cleveland
This is an amazing dupe for the Anastasia brow serum. It applies easily and beautiful. My eye color is blue , it was a little too dark for me but was still wonderful product. I would recommend to someone with darker hair.
Sarah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this more as a color to fill my brows in with. I don't use it as often as other products but it's easy to apply. My only complaint would be that it dries out easy. I usually add a drop of oil to it. I would probably buy again just because the price is amazing compared to the other products I use.
Deanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I didn't like this since I wasn't used to it but now I love it! The color match is good. It's pigmented, creamy, blends well. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way! Very cheap in price but great quality.
Nikki Y.
E Bernstadt, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just like all the other elf products that I have used. This product has blown me away. I cannot get over how they make such an amazing product for such an affordable price. It lasts forever and I would highly recommend
Julienn G.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just recently got this product and it's a good 4/5. The pigment gives off an ok amount not really as much as the dipbrow pomade from Anastasia, but overall stick a good product and it's still good for makeup learners as well !
Megan Lynn O.
Alpine, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It worked on my brows and I was very pleased with how cheap it was and how much product I got. There is definatly better brow products out there but it wasn't bad.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have never tried this before until until my niece bought me one she said it works good on eyebrows. ive just had been using brown pencil on my eyebrows until she showed me this product. it goes on smooth looks so clean. i absolutely love this product. i would recommend this product
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
I love this.
It works so well. And for the price you can't beat it.. it goes on so smooth and blends really well..
I recommend it if you're on a budget and are looking for a good brow pomade.. I would definitely buy again!
Jessika G.
I love this brow pomade!! It matches my brows perfectly and it lasts a long time. I ordered it from elf.com. This also does not dry out easy and it is better than Anastasia's dip brow and it is much much cheaper !!
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Does this smudge a bunch if I accidentally numb my brow? I have dry skin Idk if that helps lol