BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
My go to eyebrow gel and even great as a liner! My eyebrows stay put with this and the color is a great shade, not too dark or ashy! And it's great for the price! I 100% recommend this to anyone with a budget!
Laura D.
Laura D.
its OK color choice is lacking and it gets crumbly requires me to blend 2 colors to get a decent shade if your on a budget it works but ive gotten better results from other brands
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Palm desert
Love the product! Been using this for months and I actually just purchased one today! Very happy and matches my eyebrow color! Good price and long lasting! Would definitely buy as I already do and recommend.
Naitasia H.
Naitasia H.
Somerville, MA
I use the black pot with the elf angled brush to fill in my brows. The packaging is really good at not letting the product dry out (unlike some brands) and a little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time.
Macy M.
Macy M.
I really enjoy that this liner is in a cream form. It makes application easy and fun. My eye color is blue and it looks great on me. The packaging is whatever, but that's not what I'm concerned about in a product.
alyssa l.
alyssa l.
i love it. it's great and lasts a very long time. lots of color choices and i use it a lot. it's great for the price too. the packaging isn't terrible but its not great. i would definitely buy again. loveee
Karen B.
Karen B.
Albuquerque
I used this from my friends and it's great because it works like any other eyebrow filling. I am not sure where she purchased it but they usually sale it in any store like Walmart, cvs, Walgreens, melrose etc.
NaTasha B.
NaTasha B.
Elf products are everything when I can't keep my need to shop for makeup at bay. They are amazing products for an incredible price. I'm never disapointed. This product is as wonderful as the rest of them.
Nelle K.
Nelle K.
I've used this liner and brow cream from e.l.f. For the eyebrows it works good and for the eye liner the pigment was a little light for the way I normally apply my liner but if you act a liquid before like bio oil or a primer it shows better
Maddy H.
Maddy H.
Cadillac
Awesome product. Comparable to Anastasia dip brow pomade. It stay on for days at a time. My eye color is blue and it looks amazing. I got this from the drug store and would totally buy it again. I love it.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.